Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio was quite eager for this, he was shopping with Ronald to get items so they could go to Italy, his mother who'd been feeling a little low and not yet ready to go had been glad for the delay which Lumio had offered. So he was in New Zealand, wrapped up warm for the cold and ready to get summer things for Ronald. He had a small list of things he would need for it and was sure that they would just be able to get them quickly. He knew Ronald would be there soon and really Lumio was very eager to see his boyfriend.

Ronald was so excited about this day they will be buying some things for his vacation in Italy I'm nervous because they have a possibility that his family will be meet they're so Ronald want to give a good expression to them. Ronald sees his boyfriend waiting at the entrance of the shopping mall, Ronald said sorry I'm late again because "I search my cat name Uni if it's okay if I bring my cat or your family doesn't like animal pet" because if not okay, I will bring back my cat at my country and I will be given to my cousin Bern, I just realize that my cat is under my bed all the time and he gets out if I'm going outside the courtyard or in the greenhouse, Ronald stop when Lumio was staring at me and listen what I'm talking sorry I'm so fast to talk Ronald said to his boyfriend.

Lumio smiled at his boyfriend when he met him and just nodded, "Sure, if you want to bring Uni that's fine. There are pets, we can make sure he doesn't leave the grounds of the house," he told him with a little nod, Lumio wasn't going to be the person to say no to someone bringing their pet with them. It would be fine. He just gave a little smile. "So, you're probably used to heat, but Italian sun can really hit, so we should get some water proof sun cream?" he suggested.

Ronald was so glad that his pet will be going to in Italy, Ronald checks the cream that his boyfriend said to me, and then he asked what will be 1st will be able to know in the culture of Italian the do and don't in their country to give some idea for his outing.

Lumio nodded and began going over some of the do's and don't about his family and his country. He gave a warm smile. "But really don't worry about it," Lumio assured Ronald, he wouldn't mind if Ronald got things wrong or if he got things very right, it would be fine. Everyone would understand and he knew that his family wouldn't mind at all. "You'll be fine and everyone will understand,"

Ronald hears the explanation of his boyfriend about, Ronald bother but he trusts his Family and that the first doing belief my boyfriend and his family to my first vacation at Italy.

Lumio gave him a little smile, knowing that it would be fine and he felt that Ronald was now trusting him on it too. "Do you having swimming trunks?" he asked, it would be good to get those, "My grandma can do a great bubble head charm so no need for anything else," he told him. Lumio briefly thought about his brother who just had no idea about that side of the family because he never went. "Is there anything you think you should get?"

Ronald agrees to his boyfriend to buy a new swimming trunk, Ronald picks up 3 different styles the Scarlet color, black and white and then he said to his boyfriend that he needs a pair of shoes and slippers so he asks Lumio what store will I buy this item.

Lumio nodded at the items that he got and then about the shoes. "I think we could get that at some clothes store really, you'll want some good shoes for going in the water, but grandma can repair anything that breaks," he told him. Lumio was sure that would be everything. "I think with that you'll be all set. If we meet back here on the departure day, my mum and I will come to you and then we'll side along apparate to the house?" he was just looking to confirm with Ronald that he was content with it.

Ronald buys one pair of shoes and slippers and when he brought those items to his feet, Ronald said to his boyfriend that I buy all of I need in our vacation. Ronald was so amazing to Lumio's grandmother all of the magic that we need in our summer is she always to know, Ronald was excited to meet her personally, Ronald was so excited about our vacation with his boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back