Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Wendall <3
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Applewood Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Mary Lou wasn't sure how comfortable she felt being at Halloween. She was worried that being out in public would make her more of a target, especially considering what had happened on the train and then at the feast and not to mention still being trapped with Luxen in classes, but, she was doing her best. She tried to think about what she could do to best keep herself safe and outside of staying in her dorm wrapped in a blanket, she could not think of anything. She always had liked a party though and she missed the lavish ones her town used to throw every year. Her Ma sitting out the back making all that pumpkin pie out of the pumpkin Mary Lou and her siblings would spend hours carving until their arms hurt. The thought immediately brought her mood down and she briefly considered turning back around, but no, she'd promised herself that she would give this a try, she would go in there, she would talk to someone, one person, anyone and then if she really hated it she could run away. After all, she had spent last Halloween sitting on her own, well, until she'd met Freya, this time she wanted to at least be there, especially if she could be in a crowd and thus less likely to have to worry about Luxen.​

Elizabeth wasn't used to dressing up, at least not in terms of costumes. She liked to paint though, and so she'd painted herself instead. It had taken a good few hours to get herself ready, but eventually the Ravenclaw emerged in the Great Hall covered head to toe in red paint. She wore some red shorts and a vest top too, and the only thing that had escaped a little paint was her hair, although Elizabeth had managed to get a headband with two little red horns which did the job. She felt a bit.. crunchy... but it was only for one night so how bad could it have been? The second year was stood in the middle of the hall, trying to work out what to go and do first. She spotted her brother but he was too busy talking to someone else for her to bother him anyway. She watched students walk past her, and a moment later had started doing a little dance by herself, wiggling her hips from side to side as she appreciated the rarity that was music at the school. After a few minutes past when she spotted a blonde girl that she was sure she knew, although it only occurred to her in that moment that she wasn't just in her classes, but wasn't she the last from the grass too? Elizabeth jiggled her way over towards Mary Lou, waving when she got close enough. "You fell over didn't you?" she asked outright, "In the grass on the lawn, right?" she smiled.

Last edited:
Mary Lou wasn't sure what she was expecting to come from this venture, but bumping into someone she didn't really know, she supposed, was pretty much expected, not that she expected the girl to greet her in quite the way she had. Mary Lou tired her hardest to plaster on a smile and nodded lightly at her. "Yes... after Potions class," she said, flashing back to the time she'd spent in the mud and dirt and how she had not at all enjoyed it. "You sat on me..." she added, though she was more trying to figure out who this girl had been rather than trying to admonish her for her actions. True, Mary Lou hadn't exactly appreciated being sat on, but at least someone had fun that day, because she certainly hadn't. She looked at the girl's outfit more closely, frowning slightly at the red and the horns. Was she trying to make fun of Mary Lou? " Are you... the D-" Though she found herself entirely unable to finish the word. Thoughts like that terrified her and if her Dad were here, he might have told her to leave the girl and head somewhere else. She felt terribly like all of this was some kind of bad omen. "You are all red."

Eliza was looking at the Hufflepuff with a whimsical smile, remembering how fun it had been to start the pile up until that other stupid boy had come to try and drag her off. "That would have been even more amazing if the spoil sport hadn't tried to ruin it," she mused, thinking that quite a lot of people had joined, and playing games was what you were supposed to do in school anyway. She frowned when the girl didn't seem to know what she was, "The Devil? Yes, it's the only colour I had enough of to cover my whole body. I didn't want to get half way and find out I'd missed my legs," she smiled, "What are you?" Eliza asked back, it wasn't always easy to tell. "I think some people in here have really nice outfits, but I think that if they're using magic well then that's just cheating. The older students have way more options than we do so they shouldn't even be allowed to be in the competition." Eliza was pretty solid on her own opinions for the most part, and would much rather have seen more costumes that were made by hand instead of by a wand. Wizards or not, the younger students still had their limits on what they could do so it just wasn't that fair in the Ravenclaw's eyes.

Henry spend grate time with Kia and he see her sister Elizabeth. He walked closed her and take her big hug and don't let her go! Henry always loved do that to her sister and scared her.-Hey, Mary!- He told her and shake again her sister hair. -I know you miss me my tiny chease!- He still hug her and don't let her.

Mary Lou didn't really know what to make of this girl. She was odd, but not the kind of odd that Mary Lou would normally associate with weirdness, but the kind of odd that came from expression. She couldn't quite think how best to represent the thought, but it was there. "Wendall?" She asked tentatively, because she remembered that Wendall had been there, but with her face in the grass, she couldn't say she exactly remembered who had pulled people off her and who had joined the pile up. She considered Wendall a friend now, but at the time she hadn't known him. She couldn't remember this girls name, because to be honest there were a lot of names of people she knew. She knew they shared a couple of classes though and that she was in the house with Beau, Ravenclaw, but that was because when she thought about the girl for any length of time she immediately flashed with the blue of her uniform. Blue was a nice colour, but it clashed with Mary Lou's yellow. She didn't know how she felt about the association with the Devil either, considering it was definitely an issue for her, but she didn't really know how to explain that to the girl in front of her. "I'm a Southern Belle." It wasn't really much of a costume, since this was actually a dress of hers. Mary Lou was about to try to think of something to say to her when they were joined by someone else, a boy Mary Lou had barely recognised since he left last year. It seemed Henry Addams had returned Hogwarts. She hadn't realised the two had been siblings. Her fake smile faltered slightly as Henry called her Mary, but she was too polite to correct him and let it stand. "Henry, I didn't recognise you, you look so different. Your time away was good to you, yes?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back