OOC First Name
Tenile
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Thestral Tail Hair
Nikola, having discovered what Sebastian had done with his name at Club Sign Ups, felt it imperative that he found out what his friend had just got him into. Still linked together by the arms, the Ravenclaw didn't drag the Hufflepuff, as he physically wasn't able to do that, but he did heavily suggest they remain together, and that they relocated to the Entrance Hall. He wanted to say he was mad, but the Italian boy realised that he actually found it funny - which was what perturbed him. He wasn't used to playful, harmless pranks of this nature, or any pranks, really. Whirling around to look sternly at his friend, his arms were folded across his chest, but they weren't likely to remain there for long once he started talking.
"Okay, Seb, what else did you sign me up for? I need details." Surely it wasn't anything too crazy.

Seb felt like he should be running away from his new friend, but Nikola emphasized to him that he wasn't entirely allowed to. He gave the boy a sheepish grin when he asked what he'd been signed up too. "Soooo there was - uh - the garden one, but I joined that one too! And, also I joined the brother club with you too so that will be fun. And then, there was uh, a fighting, or dueling one? Defence something." He said with his best, most charming smile ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back