OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Branson felt a little silly in his costume, it had seemed like a good idea at the time, but now he was wearing it and he felt....silly. He felt a little like no one was going to get the costume and he was just going to end up looking a little funny. He was Po, the red teletubby, an old muggle tv show. It was the costume he had so he was commiting to it. He walked into the hall and glanced around. the use of his hands was going to be a little difficult and he knew immediately that he would be roasting but he was going to just keep wearing it. He did head to the drinks table and got a drink with lots of ice and held it fairly awkwardly with a paper straw in the drink so he wouldn't struggle too much to phyiscally drink it. Branson was glancing around hopeful that he didn't end up spending the whole night on his own wearing this rather ridiculous costime.

Marlee walked here in Halooween feast she walked slowly and elegant. She loved october and haloween. She missed her houme but she loved spend time here at Hogwarts. ''Hi, Grate costume. My name is Marlee, how about you?'' She asked with warm smile.

Branson glanced at the girl who spoke to him and complimented his costume. "You know who I am?" he asked, he was a little surprised, he had assumed that a lot of people wouldn't know what his costume was. "I"m Branson," he introduced himself. "What's your costume?" he asked.

Marlee looked his costume and she was think, that he is not to hot there? She was not so sure but it was suite him. ''I not so sure, but it is from muggle anime?'' Like red Teletobies? Our something? She was heard that movie but she don't liked and it was weird. ''Marlee! I am just Ravenclaw costume'' She told him and take a punch.

Branson gave a little frown, "I think it was a cartoon...at one point, but I'm a teletubby," he said. It was pretty clear that it was a very warm costume and he just took another drink from his glass, still held awkwardly in his costumed hand. "Yeah, Marlee!" he repeated, since she said her name again. "Ah cool!" he said in response to her costume. "I'm usually a ravenclaw! What house are you normally?"

'' But are you not hot there in costume?'' She curiusly asked the boy. '' You are lucky be there, I wanted to but i am 4 year Gryffindor.'' She take deep breath and take some snacks.

Branson nodded, "it's very hot, but it's all for the event!" he told her, he didn't and definitely wasn't going to be taking any of it off, he'd put it on, he was going to make the most of it. "Really? You wanted Ravenclaw but ended up in Gryffindor? Do you know why?" he asked curious about it. He wondered if she had any clue why she'd ended up in one house when she'd wanted to be in another. "What's wrong with gryffindor?" he then followed up with, if she was four years in and still unhappy about her house, he'd maybe warn his sisters about being too hung up on one house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back