Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly, 9", Ivy wood, Unicorn tail-hair core, rigid
Well, I am still pretty new here and anyway I want to plan something to my characters.

1. Annabeth Rosemary Easterling
6EmA4bCYTnzsfnZrBKatfb4nE9ZPSEF-_h-cJ7bK36DvWLvh57A_kW_LbkJpAo0tMmUy7iUp_tfqZP_JRrsJEwSp-tmzgxG_i5_g3fe1iBLHHUs8zculCyy-zX16xOxTvT3WPSpOyoo

She is extra friendly, optimistic, confident about herself but not in a mean way. She is really active and loves sports, she is born in America but since her seventh birthday she is living in New Zealand. She is the oldest twin and they are identical twins and they actually look same. Annabeth loves to be called Anna and doesn't like her second name, she thinks her second name sounds like a spice or like a flower. Anna can not anything do with music except listening to it. There in school are also her brother Zach and her favorite cousin Niklaus. She is 1st year Gryffindor.

2. Samantha Sage
halston-sage-at-fox-fall-premiere-party-celebration-in-los-angeles-09-25-2017-4.jpg

She is shy but opens up to right persons and actually is pretty friendly. She is muggleborn and is 1st year Hufflepuff but she still doesn't understand what's going on, she is scared that someday she will hear that she is not witch and she will need to go away from school. She is pretty awkward and easily gets distracted but never gets mad. Her best friend is Amara and she is in Hogwarts too.

I'm open to everything, they need friends / best friends / enemies /frenemies / crushes. ^_^

Hey!

I can offer my firstie Marie as a friend for Samantha! They're both in Hufflepuff and share the same dorm, so it makes sense for them to be friends, let me know what you think!

Hi!!!

Well, it would be cool to find friends for Samantha that is even in same dorm with her so I'm fully down for it!!

Hi!! if you’re up for it, I think that Saira and Anna could balance each other nicely, Either as friends or frenemies. Saira’s the quiet type, but she will usually be straight forward to you as soon as she’s either comfortable with you or dislikes you.

Hope you agree! :)

I'm up for everything! I would love to see Anna and Saira as a friends! I will send you PZ

Hey we should do a follow up with Penny and Anna :D

Hey ,Hilda and Anna have already started getting to know each other/build a friendship so if you need a loyal friend or a bestie for Anna, she will always be available. :D

Hi im availbale also i want more friends to be call as bestfriend.

:D Hey! Thank you for responses, I sent all of you PZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back