Annabelle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Hi all!
I’ve never done this before, but I’m hoping now that I’m stuck at home, I’ll have more time to focus on developing my characters and rping more!

Amy Jewel
Amy’s in Hufflepuff, in her third year and the youngest in her family. Her siblings graduated before she came to HNZ, so she’s the only family member at the school. She can be shy when she first meets you, but will very quickly become friendly and outgoing. She tries to get along with everyone, but will sometimes make a fool of herself and be embarrassed and quieten down for a little while.
Needs: friends, enemies, possible love interests (even plans for future relationships would be good!).

Daniel Remdond
Daniel’s in Ravenclaw, in his second year at HNZ. He has a younger sister who has just started at HNZ (more on Sam down below), so is protective of her. He’s had a rough time dealing with his Dad, who wouldn’t let him tell his younger sisters about him being magical. He has an adventurous side, which rarely comes out, but is there. He’s a loyal friend, but can be blunt sometimes if he doesn’t think about what he’s saying.
Needs: friends, enemies.

Jacinta Ingo
Jacinta is also in her second year, but in Slytherin at HNZ. She’s still not happy with her house placement, not that she would tell you that. She doesn’t like opening up to people, after her parents teased her about letting her emotions control her, but she will have a conversation with someone if she has to. For the most part, once you get past the fierce exterior, you will find that she’s somewhat kind, however that’s not always the case.
Needs: mostly enemies, people who dislike her, a few friends would be nice though.

Samantha Remdond
Sam is Daniel’s younger sister, in Gryffindor and her first year at HNZ. She can be stubborn, but has a kind heart. She has had a difficult time being the oldest sibling at home and putting up with her father, so tries to make up for the hurt with enthusiasm. She doesn’t like theory work, but is always interested in practical work, showing her adventurous side. She is difficult to get close to, but is happy to be friendly with people.
Needs: friends, enemies, even just some conversations.

Otto Basher
Otto is my most undeveloped character. He’s in his first year in Slytherin at HNZ, and is not the nicest person. He thinks he’s better than everyone else, and doesn’t try to be subtle about that. He’s an only child and has been spoiled quite a bit by his parents. He’s not trying to make friends, so isn’t careful about what he says.
Needs: enemies, maybe a friend or two, just something to get him going.

Let me know if you have any ideas or have any questions! ^_^

Hello there!

Currently the only character I have and I can roleplay within Hogwarts is Teebo, the house elf.

Teebo is a free elf but he works at Hogwarts as he enjoys contributing in one way or another. He can be shy at first but he admires wizards and witches, especially artistic ones, since his previous owner was a painter and treated him as part of the family. Thus, he would love to become friends with younger students who might also be less intimidating than older ones.

He likes collecting things that students lose and don't seem to search for them and he has a thing for beanies that he usually wears in layers. He also enjoys crafts, creating brecelets and necklaces from buttons, shells and other things he finds during his searches around the school.

I could see him liking Amy and find interesting whatever artistic activity she's into or Samantha, following her to one of her ventues to make sure she will be ok.
Even scold Otto for putting his feet on the sofa while wearing shoes for example (he's a free elf and he might talk back to a misbehaving students, especially if they litter or disrespect the school).

It's your choice really. I could see him fit in several situations and it would help me to develop him further.

Hello there!

Currently the only character I have and I can roleplay within Hogwarts is Teebo, the house elf.

Teebo is a free elf but he works at Hogwarts as he enjoys contributing in one way or another. He can be shy at first but he admires wizards and witches, especially artistic ones, since his previous owner was a painter and treated him as part of the family. Thus, he would love to become friends with younger students who might also be less intimidating than older ones.

He likes collecting things that students lose and don't seem to search for them and he has a thing for beanies that he usually wears in layers. He also enjoys crafts, creating brecelets and necklaces from buttons, shells and other things he finds during his searches around the school.

I could see him liking Amy and find interesting whatever artistic activity she's into or Samantha, following her to one of her ventues to make sure she will be ok.
Even scold Otto for putting his feet on the sofa while wearing shoes for example (he's a free elf and he might talk back to a misbehaving students, especially if they litter or disrespect the school).

It's your choice really. I could see him fit in several situations and it would help me to develop him further.

Ooo, I love those ideas!
Amy's into music and paints on the rare occasion. She would love some encouragement with her painting to help her feel more confident!
I'm sure Sam would get along well with Teebo, especially since she's new to the magical world, I think meeting a house elf would intrigue her.
Otto would be quite offended to be scolded by a house elf, but I think it would be interesting to see what happened.
I'm happy to do anything. If you wanted, we could start with these and see where they lead? :)

Annabelle, yaay!

I'm a lil slow right now but I'm still down for plots if you don't mind I might take a few days to reply in places.

For Amy, I always feel like her and Sully get along great, I'd love some more threads with them (possibly maybe a lil romance too in the future? I'm real undecided on Sully). And of course if you ever want petty drama, Sydney is always happy to pick on her more.

For Jacinta, I have Nicole, who's her roommate. I wanna say from their previous interactions before they could be friends, but if Jacinta's rude or still upset about being in Slytherin that could always shift.

And finally I feel like my firstie Ryan could have something with either of your two first years. Either maybe an adventuring buddy with Samantha, or if Otto needs an easy target to pick on, Ryan's a bit of a weird nerd.

Ooo, I love those ideas!
Amy's into music and paints on the rare occasion. She would love some encouragement with her painting to help her feel more confident!
I'm sure Sam would get along well with Teebo, especially since she's new to the magical world, I think meeting a house elf would intrigue her.
Otto would be quite offended to be scolded by a house elf, but I think it would be interesting to see what happened.
I'm happy to do anything. If you wanted, we could start with these and see where they lead? :)

Cool! I'm in! Take the lead and decide which of your characters will meet Teebo. I could also start one as well if you want me too.

Annabelle, yaay!

I'm a lil slow right now but I'm still down for plots if you don't mind I might take a few days to reply in places.

For Amy, I always feel like her and Sully get along great, I'd love some more threads with them (possibly maybe a lil romance too in the future? I'm real undecided on Sully). And of course if you ever want petty drama, Sydney is always happy to pick on her more.

For Jacinta, I have Nicole, who's her roommate. I wanna say from their previous interactions before they could be friends, but if Jacinta's rude or still upset about being in Slytherin that could always shift.

And finally I feel like my firstie Ryan could have something with either of your two first years. Either maybe an adventuring buddy with Samantha, or if Otto needs an easy target to pick on, Ryan's a bit of a weird nerd.

Kris!! I don't mind if you take a few days, that's all good ^_^
I would love to do more with Amy and Sully! A little romance in the future could be interesting too ;) Amy probably needs some picking on, her and Sydney are always fun to rp with, it gets the drama going!

Jacinta would love to get closer to Nicole! She's a little more quiet about being in Slytherin, however I think that if she was pushed about it, it would be interesting. They could always be friends for a bit then become distant??

Sam would love an adventuring buddy! Does Ryan take much convincing to do something a little against the rules? I'd also love to try something with Ryan and Otto, since I haven't really developed Otto much yet.

Cool! I'm in! Take the lead and decide which of your characters will meet Teebo. I could also start one as well if you want me too.
Yay! I'll start one with Amy and Teebo and message you ^_^ I'm happy if you wanted to start one too, whatever's easy for you.

Hi Annabelle!

I could offer you either Emma or Iris van Houten as a friend for Daniel, they're in the same year. Emma is very loud and excited, Iris is quieter and a bit strange. Not sure who fits him better?

I also really think Otto could be interesting. He could maybe become enemies with my char Lucas Fletcher? I think maybe he would stand up for himself, or not... I'm still developing him a bit, so kind of curious to see what he'd do with a person like that.

Hi Annabelle!

I could offer you either Emma or Iris van Houten as a friend for Daniel, they're in the same year. Emma is very loud and excited, Iris is quieter and a bit strange. Not sure who fits him better?

I also really think Otto could be interesting. He could maybe become enemies with my char Lucas Fletcher? I think maybe he would stand up for himself, or not... I'm still developing him a bit, so kind of curious to see what he'd do with a person like that.

Hi Daphne!

I think that Daniel would get along better with Emma, since he's pretty outgoing, but I wouldn't mind if you wanted to try something with Iris too! Any ideas?

I'd love to try something with Otto and Lucas! I think that it could be a good way to develop Otto too. Let me know! :)

Hi Daphne!

I think that Daniel would get along better with Emma, since he's pretty outgoing, but I wouldn't mind if you wanted to try something with Iris too! Any ideas?

I'd love to try something with Otto and Lucas! I think that it could be a good way to develop Otto too. Let me know! :)

Maybe we can throw him and Emma together first?

And yay I'd be happy for that too! Do you think Otto would do anything that could make them clash?

Maybe we can throw him and Emma together first?

And yay I'd be happy for that too! Do you think Otto would do anything that could make them clash?

Sure! Do you want me to start it?

Otto's doesn't really care about other people's feelings, so he will say stuff without thinking, which most of the time leads to offending the person he's talking to. I'm not sure how Lucas would feel about that, but it could cause some tension?

I think that would work with Lucas!

You start Daniel and I start Lucas and Otto?

I would love to do more drama with Juno who also hates the fact she's been put into Slytherin :r I feel like it will be a theme for her for many years and I'm up for her pushing limits to see how far she can sabotage Slytherin >>

Hi Annabelle!

I'm here to offer you both my second years who I've been meaning to write more but haven't had a chance until now.

@Roxy Coltsfoot, is my small part goblin who has a spirit animal of a lazy cat/dog. You pick. She likes chewing gum and taffy, mostly gum because she likes to make it pop. She the youngest of her siblings and the only one attending school now. Also, like a cat/dog she doesn't like clothes. Sadly, walking around with no clothes is frowned upon.

@Alexei Kozlov, is 1/4 veela and I would say he is the total opposite of Roxy? He is nice, friendly boy who has a twin in Ravenclaw. He is bit of a tree climber but doesn't do it often because he allergic to the outside world if he doesn't take his potion. Also, he has mild asthma but it really doesn't stop him from being active.

They're both open for friendship, enemies.

I would love to do more with Amy and Sully! A little romance in the future could be interesting too ;) Amy probably needs some picking on, her and Sydney are always fun to rp with, it gets the drama going!

Jacinta would love to get closer to Nicole! She's a little more quiet about being in Slytherin, however I think that if she was pushed about it, it would be interesting. They could always be friends for a bit then become distant??

Sam would love an adventuring buddy! Does Ryan take much convincing to do something a little against the rules? I'd also love to try something with Ryan and Otto, since I haven't really developed Otto much yet.
Yess, that all sounds great :claire: Since I'm a lil slow, maybe we can save the stuff with Amy and Sully for the holidays/next IC year and focus on the younger kids? (I have a feeling you're about to be busy with threads too :r )

It sounds like Madz and Pheeb are game for some Slytherin girl interactions, maybe we could all do an open thread in their dorm or at the house table for them to chat?

As for Ryan, he doesn't need much incentive, especially if it's in the name of discovering something cool like a passageway or going into the forest perhaps. If you feel up for starting something with Samantha I'm sure he'd be curious enough to be involved.

And for Otto and Ryan, I could start a thread with Ryan doing something weird if Otto wants to come and see how he reacts to that?

I think that would work with Lucas!

You start Daniel and I start Lucas and Otto?
Sure! :)

I would love to do more drama with Juno who also hates the fact she's been put into Slytherin :r I feel like it will be a theme for her for many years and I'm up for her pushing limits to see how far she can sabotage Slytherin >>

Hi Pheeb!

Would Juno be up to sulking with Jacinta about being in Slytherin? I think she'd feel better if she had someone else to vent with (and I think she wouldn't mind tagging along with some sabotaging!).

Hi Annabelle!

I'm here to offer you both my second years who I've been meaning to write more but haven't had a chance until now.

@Roxy Coltsfoot, is my small part goblin who has a spirit animal of a lazy cat/dog. You pick. She likes chewing gum and taffy, mostly gum because she likes to make it pop. She the youngest of her siblings and the only one attending school now. Also, like a cat/dog she doesn't like clothes. Sadly, walking around with no clothes is frowned upon.

@Alexei Kozlov, is 1/4 veela and I would say he is the total opposite of Roxy? He is nice, friendly boy who has a twin in Ravenclaw. He is bit of a tree climber but doesn't do it often because he allergic to the outside world if he doesn't take his potion. Also, he has mild asthma but it really doesn't stop him from being active.

They're both open for friendship, enemies.

Hi Madz!

We could do something with Roxy and Jacinta if you wanted? They're in the same house and year, so they might be able to meet in the common room? I think Jacinta would be a little annoyed by the popping of gum, especially if she's trying to study.

Alexei might get along well with Daniel, since it sounds as though he likes to be active. Maybe they could go tree climbing together? Daniel would be pretty interested in the magical side of taking potions to help with allergies.

If you've got any more ideas, let me know!

Yess, that all sounds great :claire: Since I'm a lil slow, maybe we can save the stuff with Amy and Sully for the holidays/next IC year and focus on the younger kids? (I have a feeling you're about to be busy with threads too :r )

It sounds like Madz and Pheeb are game for some Slytherin girl interactions, maybe we could all do an open thread in their dorm or at the house table for them to chat?

As for Ryan, he doesn't need much incentive, especially if it's in the name of discovering something cool like a passageway or going into the forest perhaps. If you feel up for starting something with Samantha I'm sure he'd be curious enough to be involved.

And for Otto and Ryan, I could start a thread with Ryan doing something weird if Otto wants to come and see how he reacts to that?
I'm happy to save the stuff with Amy and Sully until later ^_^

If Madz and Pheeb are down, I'd love to do some Slytherin girl rps! @Joshua Toubia @Geovanna Volt ??

I'm happy to start something with Sam and Ryan, I'll send you the link. And Otto/Ryan sounds good!

Hi Madz!

We could do something with Roxy and Jacinta if you wanted? They're in the same house and year, so they might be able to meet in the common room? I think Jacinta would be a little annoyed by the popping of gum, especially if she's trying to study.

Alexei might get along well with Daniel, since it sounds as though he likes to be active. Maybe they could go tree climbing together? Daniel would be pretty interested in the magical side of taking potions to help with allergies.

If you've got any more ideas, let me know!

Roxy x Jacinta - Haha, sure! Should I start this one?

Alexei x Daniel - Yes! Tree climbing buddies can be fun and Alexei's dad is a healer, but I'm not sure he interested in the same profession. Alexei can open to Daniel about the potions he has to take. :)

Roxy x Jacinta - Haha, sure! Should I start this one?

Alexei x Daniel - Yes! Tree climbing buddies can be fun and Alexei's dad is a healer, but I'm not sure he interested in the same profession. Alexei can open to Daniel about the potions he has to take. :)
Yay! I'm happy if you start Roxy/Jacinta, I can start Daniel/Alexei? :)

For @Samantha Remdond

For Otto!

For @Emma van Houten

For @Ryan Fisk

For @Alexei Kozlov

Thank you! ^_^

And of course if you ever want petty drama, Sydney is always happy to pick on her more.
Hi I'm v late, but if this ^ happens, and you want Amy to have a friend/ally, Nova would definitely stand up for her because SYDNEY IS LAME 5EVA and then they could bond and Nova can finally have another friend*.

*Her 1 friend is Eric Holland if that tells you anything about her

Oh, I'm late to this lol, but we could always do something between Samantha and Amy if you'd like? We can also do something between Issac and Daniel again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back