Deniss
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Heyyoo!

Soo, I'm sick now and I'm going to have to spend a lot of more time home just watching Netflix, that's why I decided I could also use my time wisely and plot with some of you! I'm finally getting up to speed with replying to people and there's not much plots going on for me right now and I want to make my characters more alive, soo presenting you:

12959.jpg

Mark Ross, 1st year Gryffindor

Mark is very shy, he has difficulties speaking to people. He had only three friends his whole life and it is hard for him to open up to anyone or just talk. He wants to break through his shyness, although it is not that easy for him. During the first semester in Hogwarts, he finally opened up and realised that speaking to others isn't that difficult, although his shyness is still easy seen. Mark could get some more friends or make some enemies or maybe even find his first crush.
12742.jpg

Aiden Briggs, 1st year Ravenclaw

Aiden is very positive, forward-thinking, smart. Loves talking to people and isn't scared of rule-breaking. He has already been to the forest, met a centaur, been outside his common room during curfew. He is looking for more adventures, maybe even with some interaction with a staff member or a professor catching him in the action. Aiden could also could make more long-lasting friends.
13270.jpg

Wulfy Prius, caretaker

A lot is unknown about this man, also his personality is pretty mysterious for people whom he speaks to. Usually pretty quiet and not so talkative, although can get pretty mean yet respectful to anyone whom he meets. Wulfy is very caring, trying not to show his good heart he has to everyone he meets on his way, so people won't start using it. Usually never talks about his history, doesn't wants it to be known to a larger public other than his relatives. Wulfy has been working in HS as a caretaker for more than fifty years, his journey leading him to HNZ. Looking to make some enemies, catch some rule-breakers or just discuss something with someone.
13328.jpg

Evan Ross, soon-to-be-a-first-year

Evan is also very adventurous, loves spontaneous ideas. He isn't scared of pretty much anything, he is very openminded and he loves talking to people. He tries to do everything that is possible in his age - is very interested in sports and running, tries to learn playing guitar and so on. Evan never tries to spend his time not productively as he thinks that is a waste of time and time is the most important thing that people shouldn't waste. Looking to make some friends that would go to Hogwarts next year too or just some interactions before Hogwarts.
13340.jpg

Blade Ross, Beauxbatons fourth year

Blade is very artistic, likes writing his own thoughts all the time in his journal, drawing and just playing piano on his own and singing over random sentences that pop into his mind. Very open-minded, tries to be active, although sometimes decides not to let some people too close to him, as he is very careful of picking his friends. Blade also could use some friends, some interactions somewhere or finally make some enemies
13269.jpg

Bronch Its, hogwarts house elf

Don't think there's much I can say about my elf, only that he is very grumpy from time to time, tries to be persistent and also pretty lazy.

Soo, yeah. If you have any ideas feel free to drop me a PM or a reply here! I'm always open up for hearing ideas and just plotting, my mind sometimes is working pretty slow with ideas, but oh well. :D

I have Kara who will be going to Hogwarts next year, for Evan. She is quite timid and a follower, so a friend with a stronger personality might help bring her out of her shell.

I have Kara who will be going to Hogwarts next year, for Evan. She is quite timid and a follower, so a friend with a stronger personality might help bring her out of her shell.

Hey, Harleigh!

That sounds nice, knowing that Evan has developed a little bit of a stronger personality due to a lack of father in his life. Would you mind starting the topic and I'll respond to it as soon as possible? :)

Hey, Harleigh!

That sounds nice, knowing that Evan has developed a little bit of a stronger personality due to a lack of father in his life. Would you mind starting the topic and I'll respond to it as soon as possible? :)

Yeah sounds great! Where should they meet?

I'm thinking Obsidian Harbour? They could be sitting in Ice Cream Parlour or Leak Cauldron, left by their parents for a while? Or just in the streets of Harbour? Whichever suits you better! :) @Kara Munn

Mark/Aiden x Cyrus: Cyrus is a super friendly puff. He needs more friends that are guys, so he and Mark can hang. He isn't shy at all so they can be friends! Same with Aiden and stuff. Cyrus loves everyone.
Evan x Arihi: Arihi is the type that is sweet, serious, and takes her learning seriously. I think that she and Evan could definitely hit it off.
Blade x Blaise: Blaise is a 3rd year that was sorted in Ravenclaw and transferred. He is a little quiet, artsy kind of guy. He does enjoy music too, but can't play to save his life.

Ik instead in Hazen making new friend before she enter into Hogwars. Anything is welcomed. Shes 11, and questions or more developing of the plot feel free to.message me. Thanks!!!! :claire:

Hi Mark!

I have a ravenclaw first year, Emily, who's really into scary stories. She's really dark and doesn't get out much, but maybe Aiden can talk her into an adventure? She's cautiously open to adventures.

As for Evan, I have either Rose or Arthur. Rose is a punk guitarist who's very independent and kinda standoffish. Arthur is very quiet but very mischevious. He says very few words but can still get into mountains of trouble. Both are being sorted next IC year.

As for Mark... I have Ren Lockwood. He's in Mark's dorm, maybe they could interact?

Sounds lovely! Would you be willing to start Blade x Blaise and I'll start Mark x Cyrus? Where do you think Evan and Arihi could meet? @Professor Kalif Styx
Evan and Arihi can easily meet at Brightstone one day. She has a thing for ice cream and reading.
And I will definitely get right on that!

(Also, my apologies for not getting to this sooner!)

I can offer my sixth year Ravenclaw Fletcher as a friend for Blade? She’s pretty quiet and keeps to herself, but has been on the Quidditch team since her third year. She’s unsure about friendships as she doesn’t know if she’ll be able to keep contact after school, but it could be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back