Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Hey folks!! :wub:

I literally never post these, I feel like the last one I did was in 2018?? and now it’s 2020?? Wild. Anyway I have a few characters that need things right now, and I thought there’s no better way to help find them things than by posting here and making all the fun plots :woot: So without further adieu, here we go!​

Xavier Jeffreys
9886.jpg
Xavier is my little bug boy! He graduated from Hogwarts in 2047 and was a hufflepuff prefect, and since then he has studied for a few years as an entomologist, before finding a job at Ollivander’s wand shop where he works right now! Xavier is a very friendly and happy guy, and insects are his whole life, if you get him started talking about bugs he won’t be able to stop! There's a lot I can say about him here, but really overall he is very friendly, and kind and helpful usually, he has too much empathy for his own good and has spent a lot of time helping people he knows out of problems without considering how it impacts him and his feelings. When he’s distressed or has something on his mind, he retreats into his own mind and likes to be alone or with his bugs, or he likes to try and distract himself by crafting things. For example if he’s angry about something he’ll go into his shed at home and build a bird house from scratch just to get his energy out somehow.​

What I need: Everything, really. I haven’t rped Xavier since he graduated and I feel awful about it so anything is welcomed. I would love for him to have a close friend or two that he can chat with, and for him to rekindle friendships with people he knew at Hogwarts! Another thing I would like for him is a love interest/potential future spouse, because I really love the idea of him settling down and living a wholesome life!! Keep in mind Xavier is demisexual so any relationship he does have would need to develop from a friendship first, and it would take a few years to get serious, but if you’re game for it and their personality meshes well with Xavier (and they don’t mind all the bugs), I am game too!! I’m not sure what Xavier’s romantic orientation is, but I do see him in an eventual relationship with a woman, so keep that in mind!​

Nixon Mercury
12093.jpg
Alright so Nixon is highkey a mess, he is always pessimistic, and assumes what he does will go wrong, he doesn’t ever know what he’s feeling and he’s mostly a wet blanket, the kind of person that rains on people’s parades and ruins any friendship or relationship he starts because he doesn’t know how to make proper connections with people. He used to go to Hogwarts and was in Hufflepuff, but he transferred out for his grandmother to home school him as he helps her raise his little sister, it’s a whole situation. Basically, since Nixon has left school he has been learning at home and helping his grandmother out around the house whenever possible, and it isn’t much fun. Nixon is currently in his seventh year, and he eventually wants to become a journalist and write and take photos professionally, because these are hobbies he picked up while at hogwarts, helping out with the hogwarts monthly and on the school yearbook, and he really enjoys them. Writing and photography is really his outlet for his feelings because he doesn’t know how to express them in any other way. Over time as I rp him i intend for his situation to improve as he leaves home and becomes independent, but it won’t be without it’s hurdles!!​

What I need: Again, everything. disaster friendships, disaster relationships, I just want to throw Nixon in and rp him with a bunch of characters to see what happens and what comes out of it. Nixon has had disaster encounters in the past (Re: Arvel) and it was fun and developed Nixon a lot I think, so I’d love to see him interact with more characters. It would also be cool to have him meet a journalist somehow and have them guide him on the right path to his own eventual career!!! One last idea I have is for Nixon to eventually (sort of??) get into a proper, long term relationship (I know, wild, right??). Because of the way Nixon is, and how he doesn’t know how to connect with people in ways that aren’t shallow, it would need to be the slowest of the slowest of burns kind of relationship, with fights, and progress, and then taking two steps back for every one step forward. But I’m so into that idea?? Like two people trying their best to overcome their issues because they care about each other, but don’t know how to express it. Because Nixon is bi this idea, and the other disaster relationships can involve males or females, so hit me up if you’re interested!! Just keep in mind it would need a lot of discussion!​

Knox Ivers
12710.jpg
Knox is my little bean, and after transferring out of Hogwarts during his first year, he's back!!! After a surprise revelation in his life that he has a half brother (shock! surprise! but not really, it’s my character Archie), and after begging his mum and promising her he’ll be a great student, she’s let him return to Hogwarts for the rest of his education and boy is he excited!! Knox is in gryffindor house, and is a really friendly kid usually, he loves adventure and exploring and running around, spending time outdoors etc. He also loves music and is an avid guitar player, he hasn’t quite gained enough confidence to write full songs yet, but he’s slowly writing little riffs and chord progressions, and he’s going to eventually really enjoy writing and playing his own music!! He also has a bit of a rebellious side, and can be known to break rules, especially if said rules are inconvenient to him, and its a means to an end. However since he’s trying to be a good student you’re more likely to see him studying now than running into the forbidden forest (or will you??)​

What I need: All the Hogwarts rps!!! Give him friends, give him enemies!! Give him art friends!! Literally everything please. I haven’t rped Knox near as much as I would like, and now that he’s back in school both he and I want him to experience all the things so have at him!!​

Theia Carnahan
13906.jpg
Theia is my first year slytherin student, who is the eldest sibling in her family and really burdened by being the ‘responsible one’ because her mother has recently passed away, and her dad is in denial, refusing to be serious and trying to cover up everyone’s feelings with jokes. Theia is therefore filling the role of being the serious one in her father’s stead and doesn’t have much time for silliness or games when there’s important things to do. She has no time for other people’s crap, and can be really sarcastic and blunt when she needs to be. This makes her sound boring and angry all the time which is half true, because even though she is serious she has a heart of gold and can’t keep herself from being responsible and taking care of others since that is what she is used to doing, and what she is good at as the older sibling. So basically if you understand her serious nature and don’t get on her nerves, she’ll be the kind of friend that nurtures and takes care of you and always has your back!!​

What I need: Also, everything! I’d love to rp her with her housemates, around the castle, anything! I just want to develop her by throwing her into rps and seeing what happens, and letting everything happen naturally! So if you think your character could be interesting in an interaction with her or you have someone that needs a reliable and serious friend, Theia’s your girl!​

Marcus Carnahan
14025.jpg
Remember how I mentioned how Theia has a dad that is in denial over his wife’s passing, and trying to hide his emotions by making himself and his family laugh?? This is your guy!! Marcus is a comic artist that since his wife passed away, works from home to raise his four kids. He is always very fun and friendly and hilarious, he loves practical jokes and his house is literally riddled with them (I am not kidding, Theia has to open three fake jars of peanut butter with spring snakes in them to find the real peanut butter in the morning). His biggest flaw is his emotional immaturity, and during this time of grieving, he doesn’t know how else to deal with his emotions other than making jokes to keep the kids laughing because when they’re smiling it makes everything better, or so he believes. He means well, and he wants everyone to be happy, but he doesn’t realize and doesn't know better, that not dealing with his emotions and not thinking about them or acknowledging them is taking it’s toll on the family, particularly on Theia. Eventually his emotions will hit him and he will have a wake up call and get his life together, don’t you worry!! But for now and for a little while into the future Marcus is in full joke dad denial.​

What I need: Friends, mostly, and random rps where he can pull pranks on people. Since relocating his job at home, Marcus hasn’t really spent any time with anyone outside of his family in a long time, and I think it would be healthy for him to have at least one friend to talk to during this grieving process, or a small group of friends he can spend time with. Marcus is definitely not looking for romance at the moment, and wont for many ic years, but I do think it could be funny if someone maybe flirted with him and not knowing how to respond, he pulls a prank on them. Though Marcus isn’t looking for anything right now and wont for a while, I’m not against talking about something that could happen eventually but it would need to be another slow burn situation, and because Marcus is bi too this can be with a male or female!​

Leo Malstrom
14330.jpg
Aaaand now we’ve finally reached my newest character, Leo!! He’s the guitarist of the band Ashes, and is entirely dedicated to them. He basically gave up his entire life growing up in his boring traditional family to join a band and go on the road, and he has never looked back. In short he can be described as a musical hippie, very spiritual and very artistic, etc. He is dedicated to his craft, and is always writing music in his head, and also always carries his deck of tarot cards around in case he or anyone around him needs a reading. He definitely does tarot card readings for his band members on the regular, and has a collection of crystals he keeps around to help his own energy and the energy of his band if they ever need it. Leo is also a big fan of cooking, specifically of pasta which is one of the only values and habits he has kept from his upbringing. He makes his own pasta from scratch and is a wonderful cook, and when he’s feeling particularly stressed or has hit a bout of writer’s block, making pasta is his way of relaxing and the house he lives in basically overflows with pasta when he’s not at his best.​

What I need: Again, everything!! He has all of his band mates, but I would love for him to have friends outside of his band that maybe share his interest in divination or crystals or something, and because he’s constantly on the road I would love for him to have a few ongoing friends with benefits kind of situations with women around the world. Leo is too busy to have a serious relationship, and isn’t a fan of labels, so definitely isn't interested in a cookie cutter relationship at the moment, but I imagine he has a few women he spends time with when he’s nearby. I’m also not against developing one of these to become more serious, but it would again need to be a slow burn kind of thing and this person would need to be determined enough to push their way through his emotional barriers and into his life for that to happen, so let me know if you’re interested!!​

Also, just a heads up that if you have ideas you want to discuss, and I haven't given you my whatsapp or some other kind of messenger recently, the best way to contact me for discussing plots is by PM on HNZ, I do not have an offsite messenger I use super regularly, that I would be comfortable giving away here, so PM is best!! Otherwise I can't get back to you!!=))

Last edited:
Heyy!

So i know that we did a small thing with Knox and Samantha a little a while go, but maybe we can do something with them again, if you want?

Let me know what you think!

:D

SO MANY IDEAS

You do have to message me for details BUT

Damien x Xavier.
Nixon x Sapphire.
Knox x Avaria.
Theia x Kia.
Marcus x Killian.
LEO. My leo <3 Ash of course, but that goes without saying. Buuuuuuuuut I also want to see him with Tyra, not like romantically but as friends

Hellooooo!

So I can offer Freya Odegard as a friend for Xavier (I think they were in the same house & year???) and I can also offer you my babygirl Chloë here as a friend for Knox ^_^

I'm not saying there could be some drama re: FrankiexSapphirexNixon but just putting that out there...

Also maybe we could do something with Marcus and Zelda? Or Leo and Zelda even, tarot buddies?

Knox is in the chaos of the 3rd year Gryff dorm too so we could easily have something with him and Sully too

(And Sawyer and Theia is something of a given at any point but still)

Alexis x Nixon should totes meet again. Should I say anything more? Nixon was her friend at some poimt before he left and a lot has happened since then.

Ahh so many replies!! Thanks guys :D
Maria:
Samantha and Knox
I’m so glad you posted here!! I thought their last rp was cute, and I’d definitely love for them to rp again and become proper friends now that Knox is at HNZ!! Can we assume their first meeting ended with them being on a first name basis, and so now that they’re at school we could have them run into each other after class, or something? Or we could do a cute reprise of their first meeting and have Knox climb a tree and Samantha sees him, and they get to chatting again and now that they can hang out more often their friendship blossoms! Let me know what you think!​

Jess:
Oh my gosh so many ideas, I’ll message you now for the details!​

Marijke:
Freya and Xavier
I remember Freya!! Her and Xavier knew each other a little bit in school if I remember right, and I’m sure he’d love to be friends with her now that they have graduated!! How do you think they should run into each other??​
Chloe and Knox
Woot!! I’d love for Chloe and Knox to be friends! How do you think they should meet?? Since they’re both in Gryffindor, we could have them run into each other in the common room?? Or I could have Knox run into her as he explores the castle grounds, what do you think??​

Kris:
Frankie and Sapphire and Nixon drams​
I love this idea :devious:
Zelda and Leo
I love the idea of Zelda and Leo being tarot buddies!!! I think Leo would prefer never to do tarot readings for himself, so maybe Zelda can be his go to tarot person when he needs advice, or has something on his mind he needs an answer to!! What do you think?​
Sully and Knox + dorm room chaos
I also love this!!! Knox will be super psyched to be in a fun dorm and he would wanna contribute to the chaos that is happening but he also wouldn’t wanna get caught, so if Sully needs a subtle sidekick maybe?? Knox will for sure be there. Otherwise he can just laugh on the sidelines.​
and finally we should have a letter thread with Theia and Sawyer!! Older siblings unite!!

Arle:
Alexis and Nixon
They should definitely at least meet up again!!! Nixon has changed a lot for the worse since he and Alexis first met, but I think he would appreciate a friend from his past wanting to spend time with him again, even if he won’t know how to show it!! I do think it could be fun development for both of them either way, how do you think they should meet? Should we have them run into each other during the next brightstone weekend?​

Arle:
Alexis and Nixon
They should definitely at least meet up again!!! Nixon has changed a lot for the worse since he and Alexis first met, but I think he would appreciate a friend from his past wanting to spend time with him again, even if he won’t know how to show it!! I do think it could be fun development for both of them either way, how do you think they should meet? Should we have them run into each other during the next brightstone weekend?​

That can work. I never had the chance to RP Alexis on a Brightstone Weekend. lol Maybe because I never really bother with it or because it closes after a couple of days. Sure, a simple chance encounter would be a perfect way for them to meet.

I’m so glad you posted here!! I thought their last rp was cute, and I’d definitely love for them to rp again and become proper friends now that Knox is at HNZ!! Can we assume their first meeting ended with them being on a first name basis, and so now that they’re at school we could have them run into each other after class, or something?

Yess I totally agree! It adorable haha! and yeah, we can defiantly do that! I think that would be a cool idea! Would you be okay starting with it whenever you have the time?

Well there is the obvious Knox X Poppy being weird art kids in the garden, and generally just being pals.

I also think Nikko X Theia could be fun. They’re both a bit serious and would probably get along quite nicely!

And then I have Simon who could gladly bully/be enemies with Knox. Or even Theia, which could make future things with Delilah pretty interesting.

Hi Anna! It feels like its been ages since we plotted!

If you need a journalist for Nixon, I do have Sophie though she's only an intern. I think they probably know each other vaguely from Hogwarts.

Knox and Eric are roommates, and Eric gets into a lot of fights with his roommates :r I do wonder how they get along. Especially with Knox being gone for a bit, he might be able to accept him a bit more easily, I'm not sure.

& We should set up Theia and Ivy to meet soon, though Ivy is not at Hogwarts yet!

Geo and Nixon need a reunion :r

Also I’m still up for Theia and Majora friendships :D

That can work. I never had the chance to RP Alexis on a Brightstone Weekend. lol Maybe because I never really bother with it or because it closes after a couple of days. Sure, a simple chance encounter would be a perfect way for them to meet.

Awesome!! I checked the calendar and the next brightstone weekend doesn't start for a couple of weeks, so how about when it opens I can start an rp and send it to you? :D

Yess I totally agree! It adorable haha! and yeah, we can defiantly do that! I think that would be a cool idea! Would you be okay starting with it whenever you have the time?

I'm game to start, will edit this post with the link and PM it to you as well!! Edit: Here's the rp!

Well there is the obvious Knox X Poppy being weird art kids in the garden, and generally just being pals.

I also think Nikko X Theia could be fun. They’re both a bit serious and would probably get along quite nicely!

And then I have Simon who could gladly bully/be enemies with Knox. Or even Theia, which could make future things with Delilah pretty interesting.

Heck yas we gotta have Poppy and Knox be art friends!! I like to think Poppy was aware Knox was returning to hnz, maybe he let her know via letter, and he's organised to meet with her on the great lawn after class one day?? He can have his guitar with him, and I could have him bring sweets for her to try! I am also for sure game for Nikko and Theia meeting and hanging out, I'd love for Theia to have a fellow serious person friend. How do you think we should go about that?? As for Simon, and Knox and/or Theia, we could get these other rps going first, and come back to it?? I feel like we could throw Simon and Theia in an rp together and just see what happens!!

hi hello i'd like to cash in on this rping plz
Gimme all the rp ideas :devious:

Hi Anna! It feels like its been ages since we plotted!

If you need a journalist for Nixon, I do have Sophie though she's only an intern. I think they probably know each other vaguely from Hogwarts.

Knox and Eric are roommates, and Eric gets into a lot of fights with his roommates :r I do wonder how they get along. Especially with Knox being gone for a bit, he might be able to accept him a bit more easily, I'm not sure.

& We should set up Theia and Ivy to meet soon, though Ivy is not at Hogwarts yet!

Daphne!! :D I love the idea of Sophie talking to Nixon about journalism and guiding him, even though she is an intern he will be happy for any advice to get started honestly, and maybe he'll ask her to recommend him if he ever applies to work for the prophet. I think he has always respected Sophie a lot since they worked together on the Hogwarts monthly and this is just a v fun idea okay!! Now we just gotta figure out how they would meet and get to chatting, do you think there's some way Nixon could have found out Sophie is now a journalist, and he could have contacted her asking for advice?? It's not like Nixon to reach out but I do think he would try if it related to his career.

As for the Eric and Knox stuff, I'm thinking what could be fun is if I start an open rp with Knox getting settled into the dorm, and leave it open so both Eric and @Solomon Tofilau and any of their other dorm mates can join if they want to, and we just see what happens??

We could have Theia and Ivy meet in the next holidays perhaps?? Theia could be doing some back to school shopping and end up showing Ivy around or something??

Geo and Nixon need a reunion :r

Also I’m still up for Theia and Majora friendships :D

Geo and Nixon is a whole can of worms :o I'm in :teehee: How do you think we should go about that??

I am also game for that friendship!! How do you think we should have them meet properly?? Could Theia bump into Majora on her way down from the owlery or something?? I can't think of any other ideas at the moment.

Last edited:
Freya and Xavier
I remember Freya!! Her and Xavier knew each other a little bit in school if I remember right, and I’m sure he’d love to be friends with her now that they have graduated!! How do you think they should run into each other??​
Chloe and Knox
Woot!! I’d love for Chloe and Knox to be friends! How do you think they should meet?? Since they’re both in Gryffindor, we could have them run into each other in the common room?? Or I could have Knox run into her as he explores the castle grounds, what do you think??​

Yaaaaasssss. I haven't done a lot with Freya after graduation either and she doesn't have a lot of friends so I'm certain that if she'd spot a familiar face somewhere she would definitely go and say hi. I think they hung out like once or twice when at school so I wouldn't be opposed to her spotting him in the shop and just barging in there lol :r
For Knox & Chloë I'm cool with them running into each other in the common room because Chloë regularly spends quite some time in there (I might just be a fan of common room topics oops).

Soooo, like I have Leia who could be a friend of Theia, they're in the same house and year so it would be easy for them to meet. She's desperate for friends, i don't know how well they'd actually get alone, but it could be fun to RP

Daphne!! :D I love the idea of Sophie talking to Nixon about journalism and guiding him, even though she is an intern he will be happy for any advice to get started honestly, and maybe he'll ask her to recommend him if he ever applies to work for the prophet. I think he has always respected Sophie a lot since they worked together on the Hogwarts monthly and this is just a v fun idea okay!! Now we just gotta figure out how they would meet and get to chatting, do you think there's some way Nixon could have found out Sophie is now a journalist, and he could have contacted her asking for advice?? It's not like Nixon to reach out but I do think he would try if it related to his career.

As for the Eric and Knox stuff, I'm thinking what could be fun is if I start an open rp with Knox getting settled into the dorm, and leave it open so both Eric and @Solomon Tofilau and any of their other dorm mates can join if they want to, and we just see what happens??

We could have Theia and Ivy meet in the next holidays perhaps?? Theia could be doing some back to school shopping and end up showing Ivy around or something??
I'm not sure! Maybe he sees her name in the paper, or maybe they just run into each other and start talking?

I'll try to join the topic with Knox soon! I've been a bit swamped with roses.

That idea with Theia is good!!

Soooo, like I have Leia who could be a friend of Theia, they're in the same house and year so it would be easy for them to meet. She's desperate for friends, i don't know how well they'd actually get alone, but it could be fun to RP
Who is also friends with yours truly :r

Yaaaaasssss. I haven't done a lot with Freya after graduation either and she doesn't have a lot of friends so I'm certain that if she'd spot a familiar face somewhere she would definitely go and say hi. I think they hung out like once or twice when at school so I wouldn't be opposed to her spotting him in the shop and just barging in there lol :r
For Knox & Chloë I'm cool with them running into each other in the common room because Chloë regularly spends quite some time in there (I might just be a fan of common room topics oops).
If Freya would see Xavier and approach him, how about I start a thread in obsidian harbour of Xavier on his lunch break or something, and you start a thread with Choe in the gryffindor common room for Knox?? I've got a bunch of rps to start especially with roses happening but I'll get to it eventually! :p

I think that could be fun too, could we have some kind of rp in the common room with Leia and @Majora Valentine and we can just throw Theia in and see what happens? :D

I'm not sure! Maybe he sees her name in the paper, or maybe they just run into each other and start talking?

I'll try to join the topic with Knox soon! I've been a bit swamped with roses.

That idea with Theia is good!!
I like the idea of Nixon seeing Sophie's name in the paper and sending her a letter to organize going to coffee or something, and he can ask her questions on how to get started in journalism?? What do you think?

Hey Annaleise! For Theia, I have Juniper. She's pretty snarky and stubborn but is a loyal friend when she makes a connection. Could be something if she needs more friends! She's a 2nd year.

Hey Annaleise! For Theia, I have Juniper. She's pretty snarky and stubborn but is a loyal friend when she makes a connection. Could be something if she needs more friends! She's a 2nd year.
Juniper sounds like a great friend for Theia!! Theia would love to have someone to be snarky with sometimes! How do you think they should meet??

Juniper sounds like a great friend for Theia!! Theia would love to have someone to be snarky with sometimes! How do you think they should meet??

Juniper is in SDA, but that's really the only thing she does. What if Juniper was messing with some things in an abandoned classroom and Theia happened upon her?

Juniper is in SDA, but that's really the only thing she does. What if Juniper was messing with some things in an abandoned classroom and Theia happened upon her?
Theia is already in a topic like that right now, but we could have them both practice charms in the dueling chamber or something?? Theia has some anger she'd be happy to take out on the practice dummies there, maybe her and Juniper can bond over that?

If Freya would see Xavier and approach him, how about I start a thread in obsidian harbour of Xavier on his lunch break or something, and you start a thread with Choe in the gryffindor common room for Knox?? I've got a bunch of rps to start especially with roses happening but I'll get to it eventually! :p

Here ya go for the common room one! Take your time ^_^

Theia is already in a topic like that right now, but we could have them both practice charms in the dueling chamber or something?? Theia has some anger she'd be happy to take out on the practice dummies there, maybe her and Juniper can bond over that?

Perfect! Do you want to start it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back