Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbi Bacuzzi

Fragile like a bomb

OOC First Name
Verity
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Hello, I have three student characters listed that I am looking to develop plots for the new year. My wifi is playing up so no pictures this time.

BOBBI BACUZZI ~ HUFFLEPUFF ~ FIRST YEAR

Bobbi is muggleborn and one feral kitten! She calls her mother Karen (her mother's name is not Karen). She may choose a nickname for you whether you like it or not, and there is nothing you can do about it.

She is a tomboy with a short temper, rebellious streak and quite the set of vocal cords. She's not very trusting of people, lies a lot (they're STORIES)! She's a middle child that feels that she had always received unjustifiably less parental attention than she needed to grow up a well rounded human. She is the first to use her wand in a heated situation (honestly you should not give her a weapon then teach her how to use it) and gets really irritated when people compare her unfavourably to anyone because Bobbi has had a childhood of unfavourable comparisons Bobbi is not academic and will struggle learning to use her wand.

Ideas for plots:
  • Develop a friendship or social group that grows toxic over time.
  • A rival with similar ambitions and/or personality clash. I would love to explore a roller coaster friendship where the two friends bicker a lot, but are best friends too and have fun together.
  • Do something that lands her in the hospital wing (fight or accident, I don't know yet)
  • Be excluded from a social group for something she has either done or accused of doing, or excluding someone else for the similar reasons (bullying might follow)
TERRELL FOLEY ~ GRYFFINDOR~ SECOND YEAR

Terrell has a very simple sense of humour and he enjoys laughing and having fun, he's very daring and will be up for pretty much anything especially things with a little risk! He is a reliable and trustworthy friend and will stand up for those dear to him no matter what. Despite his carefree attitude, he does have a phobia of water and any roleplays that take place near the lake will see him anxious and not himself. It is hard to get him angry and he thinks that holding a grudge is a waste of time, so he forgives easily, leading some people to think that he is naive, I'd like him to be tested on how strong his morals are.

I've always meant for Terrell to be gay in the end. I'd love for this year to be the start of the breakdown of that with a potential love interest to shake things up.

Ideas for plots:
  • Someone to get him questioning his sexuality
  • Have him choose between right and wrong, a moral dilemma to test him
  • Friends to do fun stuff with, he's a nice person and deserves lots of friends
PENNY WILLS ~ SLYTHERIN~ SECOND YEAR

Penny is clumsy, tripping over her own feet is a near daily occurrence. She is a mixed bag, usually she’s alright and smiling, but she has selfish tendencies. She's impatient, and unreserved in what she says and does. She might say something offensive or sarcastic to you but it’s just what was in her head at the time. She’s interested in people and enjoys giving fashion tips to anyone who will listen. Penny enjoys hair, make-up and clothes. She would love to give you a makeover but there is more to her than that and when all is said and done, she is a tough cookie. She's not afraid to get her hands dirty. She is an orphan and been through a lot!

I don't have so much muse for Penny right now but I think that will change. Last year she illegally brewed a Potion and got away with it, I think this could give her the confidence to break more rules thinking she can get away with it.

Some plot ideas:
  • Friends/ enemies/rivals
  • Break the rules with consequences
  • Confronting doing something wrong
  • A possible love interest to develop over time?
Additional Character
I have a friendly centaur that I haven't had time to do much with yet. If you need him to he can intrude on any of your forest roleplays!

Hi!
So I know that Lily and Terrell has a good friendship. And I do think she could help him with his sexuality.

Terrell and Jordie. Jordie has no morals so that could be fun quickly.

@Lily Harbour honestly I think Lily would be the perfect person as they already have such a good friendship! I'll message you!

@Sapphire Michaels interesting. What were you thinking? Jordie might be able to tempt Terrell into doing something he shouldn't.

Hey!

So, I know we did a small rp/thread with Penny and a few of my second years (Richard Andrews, Giselle Miller and Morgan Harvelle) I can offer you these character to Penny as well as to your other second year, Terrell. Let me know what you think! :D

Hi!
Penny could have a friendship with Zoey or Jasmine in one house.
Bobbi and Alice could make friends to be good friends.

@Sapphire Michaels interesting. What were you thinking? Jordie might be able to tempt Terrell into doing something he shouldn't.

Well there is the cliche 'lets go somewhere we shouldn't'

Hiya!!

I love your plot ideas for Bobbi and would love to get involved somehow! Martha is an only child and has always been made to feel very important, so I get the feeling she'll struggle when she doesn't have all of the attention on her any more. And she might go a long way to preserve that feeling of importance, even if it meant being incredibly dramatic and/or toxic in future.

Also she's had a reaaal easy time being home educated by her laid back dad and school is about to get harder than it's ever been for her :teehee: which will accelerate her decline somewhat

But at the moment she's very cheerful and friendly. So if you wanted to explore the friends-turned-toxic idea I'm happy to offer her :lol:

@Samantha Jacobs Great, Penny & Giselle are roommates so we could develop their friendship this year! I think Terrell would get on with Ricky so we could have those two meet as well.

@Sapphire Michaels well that's the forest or out after curfew ;) I can start something and see where it goes if you like?

@Alice Traynor I'd love Bobbi and Alice to try become friends. As they are both Hufflepuffs they could meet in the first year dorm and start off as roomies?
I do need more friends for Penny too, she could hang out with either Zoey or Jasmine. Do you think she'll get on with one better than the other?

@Martha Flowers thanks for the info, Bobbi and Martha would be perfect. Bobbi won't like Martha wanting all the attention and I think we could have some fun plots with them struggling with lessons together. But first we need them to bond and like each other, maybe some castle exploration?

@Samantha Jacobs Great, Penny & Giselle are roommates so we could develop their friendship this year! I think Terrell would get on with Ricky so we could have those two meet as well.

Sounds great! Would you like to start one, and I start the other?

@Alice Traynor I'd love Bobbi and Alice to try become friends. As they are both Hufflepuffs they could meet in the first year dorm and start off as roomies?
I do need more friends for Penny too, she could hang out with either Zoey or Jasmine. Do you think she'll get on with one better than the other?
Yes, Alice and Bobbi can meet for the first time in the same room and in the common room. Think more of a Penny shared with Zoey.

@Samantha Jacobs good idea! I can start Penny/Giselle and you start Ricky/Terrell if that's okay

That sounds great! Is there a particular place you would like the thread to be? (I'll make the thread either tomorrow or sometime this week)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back