Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
hiqKEV8.gif

Artemisa Luciana Raven
1st Year, Gryffindor
Artemisa Raven is the twin sister of Felicita Raven and daughter of Jeremiah Raven and Arianna Nightray. Coming from two wealthy Pureblood families, Artemisa has lived comfortably all her life and has tendencies to be a little spoiled, although mostly this comes in the form of causing mayhem. Aside from this however, Misa has a very bubbly and welcoming nature. Having grown up with a twin, an older half-brother and a younger half-brother, she is no stranger to social interaction and in facts welcomes it. She loves to spend time with her siblings - especially to cause trouble and she also loves to do art when not in the company of others. She has also has a protective streak within her when it comes to family and others that she deems important in her life to the point that she would do anything to keep them safe and happy as much as possible even at the cost of her own happiness. Artemisa is an artist and a dreamer and believes in possibilities when one dares to take the risks, showing how adventurous and passionate she is.
Being sorted in Gryffindor, Artemisa has mixed feelings about this. While she is happy to have been sorted in her parents' house, she does not like the fact that she had been separated from her twin, having been with Felicita all her life. It does not help as well that her older brother Jai, is also in a different house (Slytherin) as well as Jai's cousin - whom she is also relatively close to - is also in another house (Hufflepuff). I would love to have her meet new people to make friends with so she would be less dependent on her twin's presence. Someone she could also get into trouble with would also be great. Perhaps also some that would get annoyed by her troublemaking tendencies. Any and all plot suggestions are welcome!
U2APCzt.gif

Felicita Audrey Raven
1st Year, Ravenclaw

Felicita Raven is the twin sister of Artemisa Raven, also the daughter of Jeremiah Raven and Arianna Nightray. While both Artemisa and Felicita both love getting into trouble, it is actually Felicita that is usually the instigator of such. Feli is a very curious child and loves to figure out how things work and how else it could possibly work - which is the reason why the twins get into trouble so much. The trouble they get into is usually caused by Feli wanting to know things and therefore trying it out, eventually resulting in a mess of sorts. Between the twins, Felicita has always been the more outspoken of the two especially when it comes to the point where they are in trouble with adults and while they are also both protective, Felicita's protectiveness is shown in both confrontations and seeking retributions. While Artemisa loves art, Felicita loves knowledge and soaks it up as much as possible for future use.
Like Artemisa, Felicita is not happy to be away from her twin although she is quite satisfied with her house placement, knowing that she would indeed fit in better within Ravenclaw. Same with Misa, I would love for Feli to have friends of her own, enemies, acquaintances, anything and everything under the sun that would lead to plots all around!
ak10blm.gif

Corey Arata Edogawa
1st Year, Hufflepuff
Corey Edogawa is the eldest son of Conan and Taylor Edogawa. Having four younger siblings, Corey is a very bubbly and responsible child. He had been raised with the belief that family comes first and is most important, especially his siblings. This leads him to have a very close relationship with all of his younger siblings causing him to develop a sense of responsibility and fondness for younger children. He also has a close relationship with his cousins, Jai and Tiziano, as well as their half-sisters, Artemisa and Felicita since they are all very close in age and having been each others' playmates growing up. Because of this closeness of theirs, Corey is no stranger to trouble and in fact is also an active participant, enjoying the rush that comes with making the mayhem and avoiding getting caught (of course, they are always caught because moms are scary that way - especially his mom and Jai's mom). Corey also loves sports and prefers to be physically active, not really at all interested in academic paths. His favoured sports are karate, football and Quidditch. His love for sports makes him fairly easy to get along with and strengthens his value of fairness, sportsmanship and teamwork.
Corey is perfectly contented with his house and is in fact looking forward to spending his HNZ years in Hufflepuff. My 'Puff baby needs friends! And plots! Anything you could give him! Friends, enemies, bullies, mentors, study buddies, anything under the sun!
1w8x8Uf.gif

Jai Yoshiro Edogawa-Raven
2nd Year, Slytherin
Jai is the son of Jeremiah Raven and Ai Nightray and is the half-brother of Artemisa and Felicita Raven. He is a quiet and distant individual although he does have his softer and caring moments - though this is usually reserved for his siblings. He is also a very protective individual and will go through any length to protect someone who he is important to him. He is very wary of who to trust aside from his siblings, his mother and his stepfather and he couldn't care any less how others view him as, mostly since he thinks of it as a waste of his time to worry about. He reserves his softer side for family and presents himself as a distant individual towards strangers, not wanting to get hurt like his mother. He was taught by his stepfather to value his pride and not just bow to anyone, to keep his emotions in check as to not be vulnerable, to be cunning, manipulative if needed, and respectable. His mother had taught Jai to be patient, yet headstrong, to be loyal to family – especially to his siblings and to always strive to be better. Despite this, he does also have his kid moments of curiosity and excitement. Jai interests lies mostly in DADA, Potions and Quidditch, although his siblings had been able to persuade him to cause mayhem with them on occasion, showing his childish side under the mature exterior that he tries to present.
Jai needs friends - someone around his age that he can learn to trust and depend on that is not limited to his siblings. Or someone that pretends to be his friend or he can pretend to be friends with. Enemies would also be nice. Anything that anyone could cook up so that he could get out into the world and have some plots!

Well that would be all of my babies that currently need plots right now. If anyone is interested, I also have another 2nd year, Daniella Walker, and if you'd like to have a roleplay with her, just shoot me a PM or post over here! Any questions about any of my charries could also be posted here or PMed to me and I'll get right back at you! Would love to plot with ya'll soon! :marga:

Hi! Tatyana's also a Hufflepuff, but she really doesn't have a preference? She's the type of student to sit beside randome someones in classes and somehow make friends or study buddies. She's not actually shy, just tends to be quiet and observe people first. She's also secretly an enabler of mischief. She can be a good friend for anyone, so long as they don't mind her quietness and tendency to point things out. So, all of them? She can be friends with all of them. :claire::claire::claire:

Last edited:
Hello! Jenna is to from Hufflepuff, and i got Jarica Ashley from Gryffindor, but she is wery difficult character, but Jenna is wery Friendly girl. Jenna can be we good friends with Corey Arata Edogawa, if you want to. She is a realy animal lover and i will thinking about her future studing of dragon :)

And also i think to she can will be all of then friends to, if you want :)

MARTHA MY LOVE

Bullies you say? Amari is here for you! :teehee: She's definitely a mean girl and will take advantage of whoever she can. She's quite a spoiled brat, and gets what she wants. Let me know!

Hi! Tatyana's also a Hufflepuff, but she really doesn't have a preference? She's the type of student to sit beside randome someones in classes and somehow make friends or study buddies. She's not actually shy, just tends to be quiet and observe people first. She's also secretly an enabler of mischief. She can be a good friend for anyone, so long as they don't mind her quietness and tendency to point things out. So, all of them? She can be friends with all of them. :claire::claire::claire:
Yay! A friend for all of them! Since she's quiet at first, maybe we could start her off with the twins? Then get the twins to introduce her to the boys as their friendship develops. It would be great for all of them to have that one common friend. Pretty sure Misa and Feli could talk enough for the three of them while they all get to know each other! What do you think? :D

Hello! Jenna is to from Hufflepuff, and i got Jarica Ashley from Gryffindor, but she is wery difficult character, but Jenna is wery Friendly girl. Jenna can be we good friends with Corey Arata Edogawa, if you want to. She is a realy animal lover and i will thinking about her future studing of dragon :)

And also i think to she can will be all of then friends to, if you want :)
I think this would be really great! Corey would be really interested in getting to know her I think. Studying dragons is exciting and while he may not know much about it, he'd be pretty interested! And since they are in the same house it would be pretty easy for them to get to know each other! Would you like to start one for them or would you want me to?

MARTHA MY LOVE

Bullies you say? Amari is here for you! :teehee: She's definitely a mean girl and will take advantage of whoever she can. She's quite a spoiled brat, and gets what she wants. Let me know!
LOLA! I LOVE YOU! :wub:

:teehee: Who'd you like to have Amari attempt to bully? I'm up for anyone to be bullied, not that they wouldn't fight back of course.. Corey would have the most patience in dealing with Amari. Felicita would likely seek some form of retribution at some point, enlisting the help of Misa. While Artemisa would likely let it go on for a while without informing her twin with some attempts of fighting back.

SQUEEE!!!

Thomas could be friends with both twin sisters and Jai Yoshiro.

Me! I'm in!

Arthur is my first year gryffindor, very quiet but a whole load of trouble. He would be the perfect michsief buddy for Misa.

For your puff Corey I have Rose. It could be interesting to see how they interact.

And maybe Jai and my ravenclaw Emily?

Me! I'm in!

Arthur is my first year gryffindor, very quiet but a whole load of trouble. He would be the perfect michsief buddy for Misa.

For your puff Corey I have Rose. It could be interesting to see how they interact.

And maybe Jai and my ravenclaw Emily?
Yes! I could start something for Arthur/Artemisa and Corey/Rose if you could start something for Jai/Emily?

Hi!
Ellie here could probably be friends with all of your first years, but Corey in particular since they're house mates ^_^ Ellie is also a trouble maker, and loves flying and quidditch. She's nervous about being separated from her brother for the first time, but excited to make lots of new friends and finally be learning magic.

You said you wanted bullies for Corey so that's where my head was at :teehee:

Hii!

I have Daniel, who is a first year Ravenclaw that could befriend Felicita, if you wanted someone in the same house and year :)

I have Amy, who's a second year Hufflepuff, who could be some sort of mentor/friend to Corey. I'd also be happy to rp with Amy and Jai, but I don't have any ideas for that at the moment. I think we've done an rp with Amy and Daniella before, but I'd be happy to do more!

I've also got Jacinta, who's a first year Slytherin, who isn't too happy with where she's been sorted. Maybe we could do an rp with her and Jai? I also don't have any ideas for this, but maybe we could think of something?

I'd be happy to do anything, just let me know! ^_^

Hi!
Ellie here could probably be friends with all of your first years, but Corey in particular since they're house mates ^_^ Ellie is also a trouble maker, and loves flying and quidditch. She's nervous about being separated from her brother for the first time, but excited to make lots of new friends and finally be learning magic.
I think Corey and Ellie would get along splendidly! They could have a conversation about Quidditch and family. It's also weird for Corey to not have his younger siblings running about nearby and although Jai and the twins are around, it's just not the same.. Would you like to start this one?

You said you wanted bullies for Corey so that's where my head was at :teehee:
Riiiight, okay then! Want me to start it Lola?

Hii!

I have Daniel, who is a first year Ravenclaw that could befriend Felicita, if you wanted someone in the same house and year :)

I have Amy, who's a second year Hufflepuff, who could be some sort of mentor/friend to Corey. I'd also be happy to rp with Amy and Jai, but I don't have any ideas for that at the moment. I think we've done an rp with Amy and Daniella before, but I'd be happy to do more!

I've also got Jacinta, who's a first year Slytherin, who isn't too happy with where she's been sorted. Maybe we could do an rp with her and Jai? I also don't have any ideas for this, but maybe we could think of something?

I'd be happy to do anything, just let me know! ^_^
I think Daniel and Felicita would be worth a try!

Maybe Amy could help Corey get some studying done :r Someone needs to get this kid to actually focus on schoolwork for more than two minutes =)) .. And I'd be very willing to have another Daniella/Amy! They are adorable! We can have Amy and Jai meet once Corey and her have a friendship going on, Corey could introduce them both, maybe we can have Jai/Amy on the 2nd term or before the 1st term ends?

Jacinta and Jai could work a lot easier, maybe a roleplay in the Slytherin Common Room could get them going?

Tell me which ones you'd like to start and I'd be happy to start the rest!

I think Daniel and Felicita would be worth a try!

Maybe Amy could help Corey get some studying done :r Someone needs to get this kid to actually focus on schoolwork for more than two minutes =)) .. And I'd be very willing to have another Daniella/Amy! They are adorable! We can have Amy and Jai meet once Corey and her have a friendship going on, Corey could introduce them both, maybe we can have Jai/Amy on the 2nd term or before the 1st term ends?

Jacinta and Jai could work a lot easier, maybe a roleplay in the Slytherin Common Room could get them going?

Tell me which ones you'd like to start and I'd be happy to start the rest!

Sounds good! I think having Corey introduce Amy and Jai will work really well :)

I can start Amy/Corey and Jacinta/Jai, if you want to start Daniel/Felicita and Daniella/Amy?

Sounds good! I think having Corey introduce Amy and Jai will work really well :)

I can start Amy/Corey and Jacinta/Jai, if you want to start Daniel/Felicita and Daniella/Amy?
Sure thing!

Awesome! Will get that started right away ^_^

Ollie definitely could be friends with each of yours! As well as closer to Felicita since they are housemates :) Oliver is pretty shy typically, however he is making an effort to meet new people at the beginning of the year! He is very curious about things too, like Felicita, and loves to study and learn about new things. He is reluctant to do things that would get him in trouble, and may lead to interesting plots with Felicita with her being the trouble making type!

I have four first years! One in each house as well. I'm open to anything friends, crushes, enemies, etc.

Kara Munn - Fascinated by potions, on the shy side, rule follower
Scott Baker - Quiet, but caring, muggle-born, astrology fanatic
Elizabeth Fletcher - Adventurous, explorer, compassionate about helping others
Harper Fletcher - He is ambitious as can be, doesn't have many close friends as his family will always come first

Elizabeth and Harper are twins that got put in different houses, that is something they have in common.

Ollie definitely could be friends with each of yours! As well as closer to Felicita since they are housemates :) Oliver is pretty shy typically, however he is making an effort to meet new people at the beginning of the year! He is very curious about things too, like Felicita, and loves to study and learn about new things. He is reluctant to do things that would get him in trouble, and may lead to interesting plots with Felicita with her being the trouble making type!
I think it'd be pretty good to have some friends that is not an enabler.. xD We could see where it goes, I was planning to reply to your open topic in the Ravenclaw Common Room and we can see where everything goes from there. :D

I have four first years! One in each house as well. I'm open to anything friends, crushes, enemies, etc.

Kara Munn - Fascinated by potions, on the shy side, rule follower
Scott Baker - Quiet, but caring, muggle-born, astrology fanatic
Elizabeth Fletcher - Adventurous, explorer, compassionate about helping others
Harper Fletcher - He is ambitious as can be, doesn't have many close friends as his family will always come first

Elizabeth and Harper are twins that got put in different houses, that is something they have in common.
I think Kara and Feli would hit it off great! Feli has been in love with Potions ever since she could remember! I'll send you a PM and we could discuss plots! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back