Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Unyielding Reed Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
hi everybody, its me, danny BDKHBD so me and soho (@Saira Lykims) have been talking and we want to let other people join in on our plots!! we're looking for friendship (maybe some enemies OOP) and possible crushes hehe
Kard Thomas
(danny)
c97019172bc568028da5d1052f07b0b9ac89e489.gifv
Kard is American-Thai mixed blood that grew up in the muggle world while learning about the Wizarding world from his father. He loves his family and is the eldest son of three, so he's quite responsible and caring. When he's not taking care of his siblings (and parents), he spends his time studying and learning new things, both for muggle school and for Hogwarts. He's highly sensitive to other people's emotions and behaviours, and can even sympathise so deeply that he can feel the same way, be it positive or negative. Kard is gay, already knows it, and is out to his family.
Saira Lykims
(soho)
tumblr_oly3v1sywI1rl6f63o1_400.gifv
tumblr_oly3v1sywI1rl6f63o2_400.gifv
Saira is an English muggleborn girl to a wealthy family. She has spent most of her time alone as her brother is in Uni and her parents are usually busy, she spent most of her time studying and doing her hobbies. These include music, drawing, and gaming. Saira is reserved and quiet but she will go all out for people she likes, and for those whom she considers as friends. She can occasionally be loud and energetic when she feels comfortable and safe. Saira is bisexual, though she doesn’t know it yet.

just @ any of us up down there or start a convo!!! we're open to anything hehee

Last edited:
Hello!

So I have something for both @Kard Thomas and @Saira Lykims.
So, For Kard, I have Nikola Raven. Both are first year Ravenclaws which makes their meeting fairly obvious as they will be roommates. Nikola has an almost complete biography that'll help you figure him out a little, but it's a bit wordy so I'll just condense it here. Nikola's basically going through the motions of life, at the moment. He's got a complicated history and a complicated home life that he doesn't often discuss as he finds discussing 'home' matters anywhere outside of home, or with anyone whom is not a relative, to be tasteless. He's trying to be very serious and disciplined, and has lived his life according to what his father thinks he should do, which has resulted in him arriving at Hogwarts New Zealand feeling very lost and overwhelmed. He's a deep thinker, prone to overanalysing his own problems and ends up blowing them way out of proportion, or completely underselling them and ignoring things he doesn't like. He enjoys sharing in knowledge, however, and if he can find even one similarity between himself and another, he will find himself trying to make a connection. I think they would make good friends, though depending on how perceptive Kard is, Nikola may not appreciate him figuring out if something is upsetting him or making him uncomfortable. :lol:
For Saira, I also offer Nikola, though I fear that in the beginning, they be a bit slow as Nikola is also prone to being rather quiet. I had noticed that you signed Saira up for the Conglomerated Arts Club, as well as Wild Patch, both of which I intend to involve Nikola in, so they could meet through those associations, or maybe in a shared class. Nikola doesn't know a lot about the muggle world, as though his mother was an enthusiast (and previous professor of Muggle Studies) she died before really being able to impart much on him, but he does know how to use a pen and finds them superior to quills. I think they could be comfortable friends if they could get to a point of actually speaking extensively to each other.
Otherwise, I have Donna Ramsey, my first year Hufflepuff, for Saira. Donna does not have a biography written yet, unfortunately, and is still rather 2D as a character because I only just realised last second that she was old enough to sort. Donna is a ball of sunshine and all-round a pleasant person to be around. She's motivating and supportive, but won't hesitate to scold a friend if she thinks that they're doing something wrong. She's very excited to be at Hogwarts, as she has a cousin at the school in her same year and house, so she considers them to be best buddies. I think Donna would quite like Saira.

Hello!

So, For Kard, I have Nikola Raven. Both are first year Ravenclaws which makes their meeting fairly obvious as they will be roommates. Nikola has an almost complete biography that'll help you figure him out a little, but it's a bit wordy so I'll just condense it here. Nikola's basically going through the motions of life, at the moment. He's got a complicated history and a complicated home life that he doesn't often discuss as he finds discussing 'home' matters anywhere outside of home, or with anyone whom is not a relative, to be tasteless. He's trying to be very serious and disciplined, and has lived his life according to what his father thinks he should do, which has resulted in him arriving at Hogwarts New Zealand feeling very lost and overwhelmed. He's a deep thinker, prone to overanalysing his own problems and ends up blowing them way out of proportion, or completely underselling them and ignoring things he doesn't like. He enjoys sharing in knowledge, however, and if he can find even one similarity between himself and another, he will find himself trying to make a connection. I think they would make good friends, though depending on how perceptive Kard is, Nikola may not appreciate him figuring out if something is upsetting him or making him uncomfortable. :lol:

ok so u gotta wait for soho to reply for @Saira Lykims 's parts but im down for nikola and kard!!

i think kard will be a good friend for nikola, and i do think kard observe nikola like a lot but if he tells kard to stop then kard will PROBABLY stop, he just hates negative vibes if u get me lmAO

if nikola and saira become acquaintances and kard will be his friend then they could all be friends uwuwuwu but thats up to you and soho hehe

Hello!

For Saira, I also offer Nikola, though I fear that in the beginning, they be a bit slow as Nikola is also prone to being rather quiet. I had noticed that you signed Saira up for the Conglomerated Arts Club, as well as Wild Patch, both of which I intend to involve Nikola in, so they could meet through those associations, or maybe in a shared class. Nikola doesn't know a lot about the muggle world, as though his mother was an enthusiast (and previous professor of Muggle Studies) she died before really being able to impart much on him, but he does know how to use a pen and finds them superior to quills. I think they could be comfortable friends if they could get to a point of actually speaking extensively to each other.
Otherwise, I have Donna Ramsey, my first year Hufflepuff, for Saira. Donna does not have a biography written yet, unfortunately, and is still rather 2D as a character because I only just realised last second that she was old enough to sort. Donna is a ball of sunshine and all-round a pleasant person to be around. She's motivating and supportive, but won't hesitate to scold a friend if she thinks that they're doing something wrong. She's very excited to be at Hogwarts, as she has a cousin at the school in her same year and house, so she considers them to be best buddies. I think Donna would quite like Saira.

Hey! So, I'm down for both interactions between Nikola and Donna, though maybe I'll wait a bit before Donna and Saira could become friends as I think Saira should open up to the boys beforehand. On another note, I think that if they do meet, Donna should be the one to approach her, and I think they should stay acquaintances for a bit (maybe by the time that Saira has a best friend) For Nikola, meeting in one of the clubs sound nice, as they can become friends slowly through that, and I agree with Kard, in the sense that they could all be friends, eventually though it may take a while. :)

@Nikola Raven

i think kard will be a good friend for nikola, and i do think kard observe nikola like a lot but if he tells kard to stop then kard will PROBABLY stop, he just hates negative vibes if u get me lmAO
Fair enough! It might be advantageous for Nikola to have a friend who is quite perceptive, however, for his later development, because otherwise Nikola will just happily bottle everything for the rest of his life. xD
I can start something in the Ravenclaw Boys dorm if you like, unless you've got another place you'd like them to meet? We could set it after the feast fiasco.
Hey! So, I'm down for both interactions between Nikola and Donna, though maybe I'll wait a bit before Donna and Saira could become friends as I think Saira should open up to the boys beforehand. On another note, I think that if they do meet, Donna should be the one to approach her, and I think they should stay acquaintances for a bit (maybe by the time that Saira has a best friend) For Nikola, meeting in one of the clubs sound nice, as they can become friends slowly through that, and I agree with Kard, in the sense that they could all be friends, eventually though it may take a while. :)
I can guarantee that, when we decide to introduce Donna and Saira, that Donna will approach Saira. Donna loves to meet people. :lol:
Anyway, for Nikola and Saira, I'm not sure when club activities start up yet, but we can still start something as if they have just met in either of the two clubs they share. Or, we can invent an assignment for Astronomy if we want them be pushed into working on something together. :lol:

Fair enough! It might be advantageous for Nikola to have a friend who is quite perceptive, however, for his later development, because otherwise Nikola will just happily bottle everything for the rest of his life. xD
I can start something in the Ravenclaw Boys dorm if you like, unless you've got another place you'd like them to meet? We could set it after the feast fiasco.

i'm down for it to be in the dorms!! i havent posted there yet lmAO so thats a good place for them to meet (obvi since theyre housemates AND roommates lmao) if you want them to talk about some other things that could help the development for nikola just dm me or something!! kard's open for anything tbh

I can guarantee that, when we decide to introduce Donna and Saira, that Donna will approach Saira. Donna loves to meet people. :lol:
Anyway, for Nikola and Saira, I'm not sure when club activities start up yet, but we can still start something as if they have just met in either of the two clubs they share. Or, we can invent an assignment for Astronomy if we want them be pushed into working on something together. :lol:
That sounds good for Donna.

Uhmm. Im not sure either, but if it takes a really long time, Nikola and Saira could meet through Kard, this would probably be the easiest way so that they can just interact together in the same thread. Besides I think Kard's a bit more sociable than Saira.

I could start a dm message for the three of us so that we could discuss things there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back