Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Cypress Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Helloooo, so I've got a couple of non-Hogwarts students who need some attention :wub:

Freya Odegard

waqfg3x.gif

This baby has been around for some time, but never gets the attention she deserves. Freya has decided to put a quit to her travels for a while and has settled down in a nice, cosy appartment (thanks to her dad's financial aid). She's currently 20 years old and is settling in to her new home, as well as on the hunt for a job because she doesn't want to keep living on her dad's money and needs something to do with her time. Freya's a kind sould who will always want to help others out. She's grown to become more extravert during her travels and will not shy away from any conversation or confrontation (nor from getting some drinks).

For her I would need anything from friends to flings to possible long-term love interests (male) to anyone who can help her in the search for a job.
Archer Thompson

CFl7wSE.gif

Archer is Chloë's older brother. He's currently fifteen years old and is a student at Beauxbatons. He's a nice kid with a competive nature and this shows in almost everything but his schoolwork. He's a lot smarter than he himself believes, but since he'll be satisfied with a sufficient grade he won't understand how well he could do academically if he just puts in a little more time. Archer is a charming kid, although he can be bit a bit overconfident at times. This will result in him being cocky, rather than arrogant.

For Archer I could use anything you can come up with. He could use friends at school, but also some friends he could make when he's home in New Zealand for the hollidays. Romantic interests are welcome as well, although I have no clue about his sexuality yet.
Evelynn Burrows

IamdwuM.gif

Evelynn is my fourteen year old Ilvermorny student (Thunderbird). She is usually a happy ball of energy, but has lost her parents over the break due to an accident and has started the year off by being the complete opposite of her normal self. At the moment she's a bit quiet, which is obvious considering how much she is hurting. It will take a little while, but eventually she'll turn back into her old self. She's a huge Quidditch enthusiast and would like nothing more than to talk about the sport all the time. She's a fun girl to be around and will make for a good friend once she's back to being her normal self.

For her at the time I mostly need friends. This could be new friends or friends that she might have already made in her previous three years at Ilvermorny.
Faye Burrows

537gkPK.gif

Faye is Evelynn's older sister. Well, half-sister. She's 26 years old and has been named Evelynn's legal guardian when her dad died. Faye is a Hit Witch at MACUSA and loves her job more than anything. She's a though girl who you'd be happy to have at your side in a fight. She's persistent and doesn't easily take no for an answer when she has her mind set on something. Faye is protective and would go through fire for the ones she loves, which is how she expresses her incredibly caring nature. She wants to protect and help others. Faye has some issues with talking about her emotions, but is learning to deal with this some more.

For Faye I could also use anything. Friends, co-workers, flings, romantic interests, people who can help her open up. Anything you can think off.

Okay, I lied. I've got one Hogwarts student who could definetely also need some love, Leif Odegard, but I'm not going to type out a full description for him here. Leif is close to graduation but can still definetely use some friends that he could also keep after Hogwarts. More than that he could use some flings or romantic interests as his current relationship will find it's end somewhere around graduation.

If you want anymore information on any of these characters or have some specific ideas feel free to message me, since I'm still developing most of them. Let me know if you guys have any fun ideas! :hug:

Last edited:
For Evelynn, we could try Namine Lancaster? She's also in Ilvermorny, Thunderbird. She's also a fourth year! She's really impatient and a bit arrogant but she's nice enough generally. We could say thy were already friends, I actually currently have an open thread in the Americas that takes place at Ilvermorny, you could feel free to jump in if you like!

For Evelynn, we could try Namine Lancaster? She's also in Ilvermorny, Thunderbird. She's also a fourth year! She's really impatient and a bit arrogant but she's nice enough generally. We could say thy were already friends, I actually currently have an open thread in the Americas that takes place at Ilvermorny, you could feel free to jump in if you like!

Sure, sounds good! I’ll look at the open thread ^_^

For Faye, we could see if she and one of these two might get along:

Giovanna My: She's a big gossip and doesn't really take care of her kid... but it's possible that she might need a friend, I guess. xD She's not the kindest, and she tends to be a little two-faced. However, there may be something there.

Siobhan McGowan: Siobhan is about 10 years older than Faye, but her dad was a hit wizard who has been missing for a few years. She currently works at the Ministry, and her younger sister lives with her.

It's okay if neither of these work for you - just let me know!

For Faye, we could see if she and one of these two might get along:

Giovanna My: She's a big gossip and doesn't really take care of her kid... but it's possible that she might need a friend, I guess. xD She's not the kindest, and she tends to be a little two-faced. However, there may be something there.

Siobhan McGowan: Siobhan is about 10 years older than Faye, but her dad was a hit wizard who has been missing for a few years. She currently works at the Ministry, and her younger sister lives with her.

It's okay if neither of these work for you - just let me know!
I think perhaps Faye and Siobhan could get along. Despite the age difference, I think they'd have some things in common or could at least relate to each other?

I think perhaps Faye and Siobhan could get along. Despite the age difference, I think they'd have some things in common or could at least relate to each other?

That sounds good! Would you like to create a thread, or shall I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back