Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 9 ½ Inch Rigid Chestnut Wand with Unicorn Tail Hair Core
Hi friends it's Jesse
I've just about caught up with all my current threads but I've realised I don't have many on-going, and I definitely need more excuses to put off starting lessons :r

Lysander Summers
Gryffindor First Year
If you don't know who Lysander is, then you should have probably read my Spotlight wow how rude of you
Lysander is Professor Summers' kid, and much like his fathers store, his own dormitory is slowly transforming into its own magical menagerie as he finds more pets and magical creatures to house in it. He does well in classes, somehow, but the reality is that he's Not Very Smart and Actually Very Reckless. He loves Quidditch, chocolate frog cards, plants and animals, muggle things and doing things he probably definitely shouldn't. He loves attention, especially since he feels like he has a lot of people in his life that he needs to live up to, so he'll be looking for ways to stand out instead of shying into the sidelines. He's a v nice boy, but sometimes a bit stupid and accidentally insensitive. Currently, he's all about having fun and adventures of any sorts.

I would love some more friends for him, and have him immersed in an actual friend group rather than scattered relationships, but I'm also very much down for some enemies/frenemies/rivals/any sort of contention. I like to think he's got a lot of qualities people probably wouldn't like, like being a bit of a braggart, or even simply being a professors kid. If anyone wants a future love interest further down the line I'm open to the idea, but I'm not looking for anything current because he's a lil babby. I don't know what he'll turn out to be sexuality wise but atm I'm open to anyone

Alistair Lancaster
Slytherin Seventh Year, Werewolf
Alistair I don't feel like I need a lot for currently, mostly things for after school. Friends, enemies, whatever! If you ever want any werewolf related plot, just hit me up

Professor Katherine Alicastell
Hogwarts Headmistress
I'm open to any threads between Katherine and other professors or members of staff. Even students if they need her for anything. She's still a member of the Wizengamot, so I imagine she's in and out of the Ministry on occasion if anyone has Ministry characters they'd like to thread her with, or associates of criminals she's helped send to Azkaban :r

Esme Lancaster
Scitorari Seeress
Esme is down for Scit plots, or plots that require a seer/general future predictions. She's likely not your friend in most cases, but she'll put her gifts to use to further develop them, particularly since not all of her visions have necessarily been accurate.

And a few more characters if you like, feel free to mention them here if you want to have them involved in anything

Hey Jessee.
It seems like every time i log in you are online do you ever log out?
I really would love to to plot with you more

for Alistair
Willow Cullen - I don't think I need to say more. she has made her mind to make sure he is supported. and she is wondering how he would react to hearing that both parents are werewolves.
Briar Rowan-Cullen - she could help him out if he needs it. he is also welcome to spend full moons in at their property. and she is happy to help him out however he wants. or just have a coffee or something.

for Katherine
Professor Elvera Le Fey - Elvera could always do with some more friends in the castle if you want to try something.
Briar Rowan-Cullen - they are both on the wizengamot. they could see each other somewhere around the ministry.

Jesse!

I would really like Emma to be part of a friend group with Lysander, I think they're already well on their way. I believe we discussed them hanging out over the holiday, mostly putting it here so we don't forget.

For enemies I can offer you Eric :p

So two things:

One, Lysander and Arthur. They're roommates and honestly Arthur is a follower. A devious one but a follower. He needs a braggart to support.

And two, Onyx and Gideon should talk. Could we? I know he wasn't on your list but it crossed my mind so... I put it up, haha.

Hey Jessee.
It seems like every time i log in you are online do you ever log out?
No :r
for Alistair
Willow Cullen - I don't think I need to say more. she has made her mind to make sure he is supported. and she is wondering how he would react to hearing that both parents are werewolves.
Briar Rowan-Cullen - she could help him out if he needs it. he is also welcome to spend full moons in at their property. and she is happy to help him out however he wants. or just have a coffee or something.

for Katherine
Professor Elvera Le Fey - Elvera could always do with some more friends in the castle if you want to try something.
Briar Rowan-Cullen - they are both on the wizengamot. they could see each other somewhere around the ministry.
I should reply to Willow, I totally got caught up in the actual duels xD
I'd love to have Alistair and Briar interact once he's graduated and dealing with life as a werewolf outside of the school. He'll be out of the country briefly so I'll hit you up once he's back. I think he definitely needs a place to stay for full moons because he currently only really has the Howling Cavern, so once that's inaccessible he'll be in a bit of a predicament

I would really like Emma to be part of a friend group with Lysander, I think they're already well on their way. I believe we discussed them hanging out over the holiday, mostly putting it here so we don't forget.
For enemies I can offer you Eric :p
I've got Emma/Lysander marked down for the hoildays (and Jasper/Thomas too, don't forget :r )

Yesss Eric I'll hit you up after Pokemon :annaleise:

So two things:
One, Lysander and Arthur. They're roommates and honestly Arthur is a follower. A devious one but a follower. He needs a braggart to support.

And two, Onyx and Gideon should talk. Could we? I know he wasn't on your list but it crossed my mind so... I put it up, haha.
I would loooove to do Lysander and Arthur. He hasn't had much interaction with any of his roommates so far and that really needs to change! :p
Do you want me to post something or did you want to?

And I'm totally down for Gid/Onyx. He does graduate soon so he'll be out of the school before too long though. Did you want to do a holiday thread?

@Professor Elvera Le Fey Also I would really like to do something with Katherine/Elvera, I just need to have a think ^_^

I would loooove to do Lysander and Arthur. He hasn't had much interaction with any of his roommates so far and that really needs to change! :p
Do you want me to post something or did you want to?

And I'm totally down for Gid/Onyx. He does graduate soon so he'll be out of the school before too long though. Did you want to do a holiday thread?

It would work better if you did, Arthur approaches more than he is approached.

I can start the Gideon/Onyx one over break if you'd like :)

are you sure...?

I should reply to Willow, I totally got caught up in the actual duels xD
I'd love to have Alistair and Briar interact once he's graduated and dealing with life as a werewolf outside of the school. He'll be out of the country briefly so I'll hit you up once he's back. I think he definitely needs a place to stay for full moons because he currently only really has the Howling Cavern, so once that's inaccessible he'll be in a bit of a predicament
that sounds good. yes, I know the duels got in the way. it is a big event. Thank you for organising it. now all the duels are over you have time. ;) or i am always up for another RP.

and just let me know when he returns to new zealand. technically the property is in australia (just outside wagga wagga because she had a sense of humour when she was buying)

@Professor Elvera Le Fey Also I would really like to do something with Katherine/Elvera, I just need to have a think ^_^
It doesn't have to be anything big. or anything exciting. they could just be unwinding after a busy year at the school.

Um, Lysander is mine. :r :correct:
Also, Alistair. *Drags them away*

=))
You know I'm open for anything and if I get to developing Roxy she can bug Lysander too.

Heyy! I have a first year named Issac whose in the same year as Lysander and is also in Gryffindor. I haven't really done much with Issac so I think it would be great. We could do something with them if you wanted. But Let me know what you think! :)

Hi Jesse! I would love to plot more with you! And got some idea's. And in a new year I always go with good mood with a lot of idea's so here I am haha.

Lysander I guess I have a good match with my upcoming first year Christina Holmgaard. She loves quidditch as well and a lot of more sports and games. She is not very smart and reckless as well. She has the feeling to life up and show herself as well. Since she is kind of the black sheep of the family she tries everything to make herself known. If you are up for this we perhaps an let them meet in the train or something or somewhere in the castle or outside?

For Professor Katherine Alicastell I have something for the future. With my huffelpuff student Lauren Davenport. I can skype or PM you about this.

Can we pleeeeease have a roleplay between Lysander and Jacob?

It would work better if you did, Arthur approaches more than he is approached.

I can start the Gideon/Onyx one over break if you'd like :)
I'm thinking I'll post something later today or tomorrow for Ly/Arthur now that the busy period of the end of the year is over :p
Would you prefer something set in the new school year or out of the school/over the break?
And I'm still down for Gid/Onyx :r

Heyy! I have a first year named Issac whose in the same year as Lysander and is also in Gryffindor. I haven't really done much with Issac so I think it would be great. We could do something with them if you wanted. But Let me know what you think! :)
The boy from the Kitchens? xD Heck yes. Did you want anything in particular or just a random topic?

Hi Jesse! I would love to plot more with you! And got some idea's. And in a new year I always go with good mood with a lot of idea's so here I am haha.

Lysander I guess I have a good match with my upcoming first year Christina Holmgaard. She loves quidditch as well and a lot of more sports and games. She is not very smart and reckless as well. She has the feeling to life up and show herself as well. Since she is kind of the black sheep of the family she tries everything to make herself known. If you are up for this we perhaps an let them meet in the train or something or somewhere in the castle or outside?

For Professor Katherine Alicastell I have something for the future. With my huffelpuff student Lauren Davenport. I can skype or PM you about this.
Well she's a Gryffindor now so even better :party: I think I have Lysander's train topic already sort of planned, but since they're in the same house it'll definitely be easy for them to meet in the school?
They can make themselves known with reckless shenanigans yesss :r

Definitely send me a message about Lauren, I'm intrigued :p

Can we pleeeeease have a roleplay between Lysander and Jacob?
UM YES WE CAN :wub:

'm thinking I'll post something later today or tomorrow for Ly/Arthur now that the busy period of the end of the year is over :p
Would you prefer something set in the new school year or out of the school/over the break?
And I'm still down for Gid/Onyx :r
The new school year is better than break, lol.

Didnt he graduate? We can have that one set over break if youd like

So i always wanted plot with Lysander boy ^^
It's a realy scary, but i wanted know him a little better. What you think?

Sure thing indeed Gryffindor too!! We can let them meet in a topic soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back