Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Simon<3
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Swishy Yew Wand With a Veela Hair Core
I have vacation!! My third year is now over and I have all the time in the world to plot again! I've been wanting to post this for a long time, but now the time is there. You can always add me on skype. I'm always open for some RP's also with people I never have plot before! So feel free to respond below here or contact me on skype.

I've added all of my students:

giphy.gif

Isabelle Walden - Ravenclaw
Isabelle is my youngest student at the moment. And yes you read it right, she is a Walden. Isabelle is the youngest Walden around Hogwarts at the moment. She has one younger brother who is too young yet to join the magical train. Isabelle is a very sweet and innocent girl. She loves fairytales and reading very much. Isabelle is a bit of a dreamer and wanted to join her cousins at Gryffindor deep down. She loves meeting new people, but takes her study seriously. Maddie is her favorite cousin and she looks up to her. I would love for her to make some good friends.

What am I looking for: Everything! Friends, a best friend, enemies, love interest, a final. You name it!
giphy.gif

Amelie Marchand - Ravenclaw
Amelie is one of a triplet. Both her sisters are sorted into Gryffindor but the youngest of the triplet feels fine with that. She is curious and very nosy. She seeks for answers and if she doesn't get it she will find them herself. She believes that knowledge is power and that's why she reads many books. Amelie wants to know from much subjects stuff because she believes that she can use it once. Amelie loves meeting people and getting to know them. She isn't afraid of breaking rules, if it will get the answer she desires.

What I am Looking for: Many things really. I haven't RPed her a lot. She is close to her twins, but I am looking for some good friends that want to explore and discover things too. She doesn't have a final or any plans with dating. Also enemies are possible.

tumblr_myukma9NCI1qbp7ebo3_250.gif

Athena Holmgaard - Gryffindor
Athena is the cousin of Evelyn. She spends time with her other cousin from the same age Emilia too and already have some friends but mostly in Gryffindor. She has one best friend where she spends time with. Athena is a social girl who loves to talk with people. She is very motivated for the things she likes. Athena is a good singer and loves to make music. She isn't that confident as Evelyn, but tries to be. She looks up to Evelyn and wants to follow in her footsteps with in what she has succeeded. Athena comes from a rich family and is used to getting dressed nicely since her mother is a fashion designer. She doesn't act spoiled, because she is down to earth. She takes her study seriously, and wants to score points for her house. I believe that she will love attention from boys. But feels a bit insecure about flirting. I think she will become one of the main students after Evelyn will graduate. Since I love RPing her.

What I am Looking for: Friends are always welcome, Possible enemies, A final, possible love interest especially!
tumblr_mtdkvuQbB71rusjpbo6_r1_250.gif

Liam Waldgrave - Slytherin
Well Liam.. I really enjoy rping with him. Liam is the biggest flirt you will ever cross. He would not even deny it. Liam is a part of the Quidditch Team from Slytherin and plays as a beater. He enjoys attention from girls and feels confident about himself. He has a weakness for girls and that make him lose his focus sometimes. They distract him really, also in classes. He wants to become an auror in the future, but he has to do his very best in classes to make that dream come true. Liam is a nice person who means mostly good. But some people are annoyed by his flirting behavior (read Odette) He loves playing Quidditch but mostly the attention that he will get out of it. He has a best buddy already and he isn't the most easy going person to become friends with. He doesn't like hanging out with boys often, because he behaves like an Alpha sometimes. He is currently dating someone. But he will always be a flirt.

What I am Looking for: Friends are welcome, Potential love interest are very welcome. He doesn't have a final yet. Enemies is something I can imagine too.

latest

Charlotte Harper - Slytherin

Charlotte is a very spoiled brat. Her favorite colour is pink and mostly that is what she wears. She spends a lot of time at her looks and wants to be the best in everything. She has one friend and the first she has ever made, where she spends a lot of time with. She likes to compete with someone for being the best in classes. Charlotte can be really clever in getting what she wants. She can be manipulative. She is daddy's little girl but after founding out he had lied about an other daughter her world crushed down. Charlotte loves her brother Matthew very much, but has nothing with her half sister Odette. She hates her and for the fact that their family is not a happy one anymore. Charlotte studies very hard to gain the best results. She still want to make her dad proud even what he did to her. Charlotte is sycophant towards professors and the most adults. Whenever she doesn't get what she wants or things don't go her way she is ruthless and will show that too others. Charlotte has a talent of reading people. She makes use of people that are innocent or influenceable and gives them confidence. She likes to be surrounded with people. Secretly she calls those people minions. Charlotte doesn't have many friends, because she thinks they make you weak.

What I am looking for: Charlotte already has a final, but I am open for potential love interests, I'm also looking for people who could hang out with her and are a bit of insecure or influenceable or naive. Who likes to belong somewhere. Perhaps someone makes her feel like friends don't make you weak? Also enemies are very welcome.

tumblr_nijlk5dRCW1rjklepo6_250.gif

Gabriel Rosenberg - Gryffindor
Gabriel is a sporty boy. His life is all about Quidditch. He lost his mother when he was very young because of a Quidditch Game. Gabriel is hotheaded so whenever someone says the wrong thing he will become easily mad. He never really understood how to deal with his mothers death and was only mad about that. He had some emotions inside him that he never really give a place. He wanted to follow in his mothers footsteps and his ambition is to become a professional player. He is currently a chaser at the Gryffindor Quidditch Team and enjoys this very much. Gabriel hates studying and doesn't really spend much time at it. He practice a lot for Quidditch or hangs out with his friends. Gabriel has one best friend where he spends a lot of time with and some other friends. Gabriel is very competetive and doesn't like losing. Out of many things he makes a game and wants to win badly. He can become a bit too excited in a Quidditch game that he will start shouting to others. Overall he is a nice kid that likes doing fun things. He feels protective over his siblings.

What I am Looking for: Potential love interests, people that want to date him from now for a time. Friends! and enemies. He already has a final.

tumblr_inline_p9tk2uJImy1sna04y_250.gif

Gabriella Davenport - Slytherin
Gabriella is a serious girl and a big perfectionist. In everything she does she asks herself if this is the right thing. She is really pressured by her parents who wants her to do her best in classes. Gabriella can be stubborn and sticks at her own opinion if people discuss things with her. She has own best friend and another good friend where she spends lot of time with. As the oldest of her family her father doesn't want her to be a dissapointment. She isn't allowed to do fun stuff or have friends, but Gabriella finds it difficult to stay away from her two friends. She doesn't dare to go against her parents so has mostly a lot of stress about going home after a year or over the break. Gabriella doesn't hate her parents but mostly is scared of their opinion or letting them down. Gabriella isn't really happy with her life at the moment. She feels a battle between spending time with friends or studying and let her friends down. Many cousins go to Hogwarts too, but Gabriella doesn't talk to them often. Her father has broken contact with the family and Gabriella follows that.

What I am looking for: Friends! She already has a final, but love interests are always welcome. Enemies also.

</SIZE></SIZE>
tumblr_mv8l6nFlzn1qea4dgo1_250.gif

Therese Rosenberg - Hufflepuff
<i>
</i>Therese is a very sweet girl. She has a dream that there will be peace one day around the world. Therese doesn't dislike people, because she believes everyone has something good in them. She wants to show people that and doesn't give up easily. She can become friends with the people who never thought that would happen. Therese is currently the keeper of the Hufflepuff Quidditch Team and enjoys playing. She loves drawing and painting and mostly people or landscapes. Therese does her best in classes, but thinks meeting people is more interesting. She has some friends around the school, but mostly in her own house where she spends time with. Therese will easily forget herself, because she will help someone else before her. Therese is currently dating someone, but she will be single soon.

What I am Looking for: Friends! She has one best friend at the moment, but I love for her to meet more people. Enemies are possible, but she will not see it that way. Love interests are also very welcome. She has a final at the moment.
tumblr_inline_nnf98m4NcM1szaa83_250.gif

Beaubelle Waldgrave - Ravenclaw
Beaubelle is an intelligent youngwoman. She is insecure about herself and making contact with others, but since she is dating a boy he gaves her more confidence. She dares more and make conversation with others. She see's books still as her best friends and loves reading very much. She is very different than her younger brother Liam, but supports her brother in every way. Beaubelle mostly observes first before going and make contact with someone, because that way she feels more comfertable. She has some friends where she spends time with, but mostly is on her own in the library. She is currently dating someone, but will be single soon. Beaubelle is influenceable and doesn't really dare going against people. She hates bullies and is kind of afraid of them.

What I am looking for: Friends! Perhaps a best friend where she can spend time with. Enemies! Perhaps someone who bullies her or make her do things she doesn't like. Also love interests are welcome. She doesn't have final yet.

tumblr_oebv2aKpms1tlzs85o4_250.gif

Sofia Rosenberg - Gryffindor
Sofia is born in Sweden and the older sister of Gabriel. Sofia still deals with the death of her mother. She hates Quidditch because of how her mother died. Sofia hates the sport badly and thinks it is dangerous. She doesn't like the fact Gabriel is playing and fears of losing him also. Sofia has Thantophobia so she fears to lose people. This happened after her mother died. Sofia is scared of letting people close. She mostly likes hanging out with boys and can be a bit of a flirter than. It is some shelter so that she won't have to let them come close. Whenever people come close to her so starts to freak out and be mean and pushes them away. She has dated Lennon for a while and she is taking babysteps and let him come closer to her. Sofia doesn't like hanging out with girls often, because she hates the drama around them. But she has two friends, who she lets keep coming closer step by step. She is a troubled girl with trust issues, but does her best to make friends and keep them. People have to win her trust and need to be patient with her, if they want to become her friend.

What I am looking for: Love interests are welcome. She doesn't have a final yet. I'm also looking for friends who perhaps share the same vision about Quidditch or can live with hers. People who can win her over and who can deal with her when she tries to push people away.
Snci.gif

Elizabeth Wespurt - Gryffindor
Elizabeth is a rebel and loves to go on adventure. She is dating Leo for a while now and he has a good influence on her. Elizabeth is still not a fan of studying but she stays out of trouble more than before. She hates bullies and will defend the weak from them. Elizabeth loves spending time with her friends and get to know people. Elizabeth likes pranks but not if it will hurt someone. She mostly isn't serious, but with a mom that keeps getting mad at you for the bad grades she hopes to make something of the years at Hogwarts still left. Leo will leave her this year when he will graduate, so perhaps she can break some rules and get in trouble I'm guessing.

What I am Looking for: Friends! She has already a final and doesn't need love interest anymore. I would love for friends that seeks adventure or do pranks. Enemies are also possible.

tumblr_mysklv12uF1s103i9o8_r1_250.gif

Evangeline Campbell - Slytherin
<SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="150">
Evangeline is kind of a loner. She prefers it but also feels left alone. Her parents are divorced but are constantly fighting eachother and over Evangeline. Evangeline had to take care of herself from young age because of that, because her parents were to busy with eachother. She is angry at her parents and can't wait to leave the school and work on the Ministry. Evangeline mostly spends time in the library or outside. She doesn't like dramatic people and people who always want to stand in the spotlight. She keeps on the background and likes to observe people. So she knows a lot about a lot of people, just by observing. She isn't really happy with herself right now. And would like to spend some time with a few people. Evangeline mostly thinks of herself, because she was the only one that ever did. People can think that she is selfish because of that.

What I am Looking for: Friends badly! Not too much, but a few. Enemies are also possible. Love interests too, she doesn't have a final.

tumblr_nltegcTkQE1u6hf4qo8_250.gif

Evelyn Manning - Gryffindor Prefect
Evelyn my lovely girl already 6th Year! Evelyn is a Gryffindor Prefect, but lost her badge previous year because of an incident with her enemy. Currently Evelyn is very happy with her boyfriend and the grades she is earning. She is confident about herself and loves spending time with her friends. Evelyn is a very busy girl and a part of a lot of clubs. Since this year she is the President of Heta Omega and loves to run this club together with her best friends. She had been trough a difficult year last year, but has her life back on the rails again. She can't handle when things doesn't go as she has planned or wished. She has been very spoiled by her father, and is used to getting things she likes. Evelyn likes helping people as a prefect and be a rolemodel for girls. She has a great passion for fashion and likes to dress up nicely and design her own clothes. Evelyn is a very social girl and doesn't like being alone. Evelyn is motivated to let Gryffindor win the house cup once again.

What I am Looking for: Friends are always welcome. She has a final. People that flirt with her or have a crush on her are always welcome. She has one big enemy, but people who don't like her are welcome too.

If you have any suggestions or idea's that I don't mentioned feel free to post!

Sapphire can train Quidditch with Liam, and aren't her and Benji Walden doing something for Yule ball? I have it set up if you want to message me :)

Sapphire Michaels said:
Sapphire can train Quidditch with Liam, and aren't her and Benji Walden doing something for Yule ball? I have it set up if you want to message me :)
Hi! Yeah Liam and Sapphire could definitely train together. He would love spend time with her, but will prove that he is the main player to her I guess. Do you mind open one for them? And I don't know what you mean with Benji? But that is Lauren her student. :)

Riiight wrong Walden XD sorry it's been a crazy day I closed and then opened at the restaurant. BUT Liam and Sapph would still be fun, I'll start that then link you :)

Jammieee :party:

Ahahahaha I can totally offer my third year gryff Mervyn Strangewayes as an enemy for Charlotte, if you're up for it. He'd probably enjoy pulling a couple pranks on her, if he thought the embarrassment might help her learn some humility/sympathy :r

Let me know!! ^_^

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Jammieee :party:

Ahahahaha I can totally offer my third year gryff Mervyn Strangewayes as an enemy for Charlotte, if you're up for it. He'd probably enjoy pulling a couple pranks on her, if he thought the embarrassment might help her learn some humility/sympathy :r

Let me know!! ^_^
Claireeee :woot: !

Haha I can see this happening. Charlotte will be furious and over the top dramaqueen. We can discuss this further perhaps on skype? But I'm keen for this!

Hey :D

I'm sure this has been suggested before, but we never really got around to it (probably my bad), but I do love the idea of Andi and Sofia becoming friends during these last couple of years they have in hogwarts.

They obviously already know each other on a surface level being in the same house/year and sharing a dormitory, and they've probably been acquaintances at best because their interests are very different and Andi is pretty hot headed and tends to avoid people so she doesn't cause any problems, but once she's friends with someone she's there for life and you can't get rid of her!

I'm thinking that they could get to talking and slowly develop a friendship, and since Andi is very much an all or nothing person and doesn't really have a filter she would definitely call Sofia out for pushing people away and force them to remain friends no matter what. I see them eventually becoming friends that help each other get ready for balls and give each other advice on boys etc when they're over the initial hurdle of Sofia being distant, and who will go to the ends of the earth for the other to make sure they're happy and safe.

Sorry if this sounds a bit rambly but I really like this idea, let me know your thoughts and if you're interested in rping them ^_^

Anna! :wub:

Yeah I remember! It never happend before, but now there is time! I would love to see how Andi and Sofia would get along. I think that she won't be easy at first, but we can see how things go. And I would love for Sofia to open up slowly. It will be hard, but I think an fun plot and Andi can help her a bit perhaps. I can open something if you'd like? We can discuss on skype how and where?

Soooooo i got a few options for you

Isabelle Walden and Vader Hume, could be good friends. Vader's quite removed, just made nervous by a new school, he's discovering a real enjoyment for magic and wouldn't be against studying. He spends more of his time with his camera taking pictures of the things around him. He likes comics and can be quite goofy once people meet him. He's pretty defensive about his name, and will shut people out who make fun of him, but can occasionally make fun of others. i think they could be pals.

Mazikeen and Athena could RP again if you want?

Derek could meet Amelie. he's a very energetic type, very friendly and outwardly kind. He likes being around people, but was raised in a very traditional family. He's not overly studious but he enjoys magic. He prefers rugby over quidditch, and he's very keen to let people have fun with him. He doesn't read all that much, but he could bring out the fun in Amelie and he would take an interest if she started talking about the books to him.

Charlotte and Simon should meet up again :r

Marcos and Gabriel could spend some bro-time again?

Norton and Therese could hang out?

Rory and Evelyn could spend some more time together?

i might come back with more, but i'm open to exploring any of these.

Hey Jamie! We have a few plots going on, but maybe there's some more possiblities :D

Alice & Isabelle could be friends!

We could always do something else with Therese & April? I like their friendship

And I wouldn't mind RPing Odette & Beaubelle? She understands better how she has mistreated her over time, so maybe she could try to be her friend? Whether or not Beaubelle would want that.

We can wait a bit with these plots since we already have a few going on, but it's always easier to remember them if you write them down xD let me know what you think!

Emziesss!! :wub: We have so much options haha!

Vader and Isabelle: I'd love to let them meet. I think they can become great friends indeed, since he is into comics and she in fairytale stuff. I was thinking of opening a RP for Isabelle so you can join! I can send you the link when it's done.

Mazikeen and Athena: I adore them so I think it will be fun for them to hang out indeed! I can start this as well if you'd like.

Derek and Amelie: I'd love any RP for her haha. I would love an adventure thingy, like discover the castle or around it. If you like that as well ofcourse? Can you open something for them?

Charlotte and Simon: They need to for sure!! Can you start something for them? It can be anything, but I'm sure some competetion will be fun.

Marcos and Gabriel: Yeah I'm up for that! I've wanted to open something for Gabriel and Marisol to practice and perhaps Marcos could be their keeper for the practice and hang out ofcourse if you'd like? I can open this!

Norton and Therese: Yeah sure! I would love for them to become closer friends. Can you perhaps start something?

Rory and Evelyn: Always up for this! We can do an open one perhaps? With more people?

Daphne! :hug:

Haha it's always nice to have more!

Alice and Isabelle: Yeah I'm really up for that!! I would love for them to become friends.

Therese and April: They are cute! Perhaps a practice together or just something else. I like them!

Odette and Beaubelle: Yeah this will be awesome! I don't know how Beaubelle will react, but I'm sure she will forgive Odette and she wants to be friends with her.

Indeed! It's a good reminder for us haha.

Evelyn Manning said:
Emziesss!! :wub: We have so much options haha!

Vader and Isabelle: I'd love to let them meet. I think they can become great friends indeed, since he is into comics and she in fairytale stuff. I was thinking of opening a RP for Isabelle so you can join! I can send you the link when it's done.

Mazikeen and Athena: I adore them so I think it will be fun for them to hang out indeed! I can start this as well if you'd like.

Derek and Amelie: I'd love any RP for her haha. I would love an adventure thingy, like discover the castle or around it. If you like that as well ofcourse? Can you open something for them?

Charlotte and Simon: They need to for sure!! Can you start something for them? It can be anything, but I'm sure some competetion will be fun.

Marcos and Gabriel: Yeah I'm up for that! I've wanted to open something for Gabriel and Marisol to practice and perhaps Marcos could be their keeper for the practice and hang out ofcourse if you'd like? I can open this!

Norton and Therese: Yeah sure! I would love for them to become closer friends. Can you perhaps start something?

Rory and Evelyn: Always up for this! We can do an open one perhaps? With more people?
Vader and Isabelle: Awesome

Mazikeen and Athena: Excellent

Derek and Amelie: I will start something soon, i'll probably put it outside, so let me know if that's an issue.

Charlotte and Simon: Can also start this, we could have them play chess or something competition-y

Marcos and Gabriel: Yup, all good with that

Norton and Therese: I can start this indeed

Rory and Evelyn: Yassss, we could start something for them after valentines, to break up from all the rest of it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back