Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
So I am all in for plots and need some stuff! I'm open for anything! How crazy and more drama how better xD
I put down the students I now have:

Noël Waldgrave:
11096.jpg

Brave -
Sporty - Loyal
Noël is a first year and the little bro of Beaubelle and Liam. But totally different. His mother calls him a knight, because he protects the weak and is very thoughtfull of others. Noël is very protective over his friends and family, and can't stand bullies and injustice.
He feels like he have to do something against that.
Noël is very loyal, if he gives you his word he keeps it.
What he needs: A best friend, friends! I can really see him making enemies, because he stands up to bullies.
Perhaps some admireres also that see's him as a hero will be fun XD Or stand by him.

Lauren Davenport:
ID#87341

200w.gif

Rebels - Damaged - Social
Lauren is a second year and she will come back at school after a rough break. She is a social girl and a adventurous one.
She is being abused by her parents both physically and emotionally and that leaves his impact on her.
She doesn't like to be touched by someone and will be more irritated easily.
Lauren will fake a lot and tell lies to people close to her about bruises on her body.
You will not notice at her, because she will fake it all and have her story covered and bruises covered up with make-up.
She is going to try out for the Quidditch Team also. If you want more information you can read her bio or just ask!
What she needs: Well she needs friends, has some few but could always use more. Enemies are also welcome.
She hated people that are bossy and tell her what to do. Professors who she will be in trouble with are also very welcome.
She won't trust adults because her own parents don't even love her. So she is hard to reach with that.
NOTE: She won't come clean quickly about the situation at home. But it is realistic that people have suspicions ofcourse.
That is fine, but she will deny.

Alice Rosenberg:
kznQfau.gif

Helpfull- Happy - Realistic Thinker
Alice is a second year and the sister of Therese. She is a sweet and excited person.
Likes to help people and is down to earth. I have to develop her a bit more.
She loves to make friends and is interested in others stories.
What she needs: She needs friends! Perhaps a few best friends she hangs with. Enemies are also possible.

Isabelle Walden:
tumblr_mw793jKAfM1sp7mrho5_250.gif

Dreamer - Fairytale lover - Sweet
Isabelle is a third year and the cousin of Maddie.
She loves fairytales and dreams a lot. She wished that she would be a bit more brave herself.
Mostly she is reading or you can find her outside. Isabelle is really sweet and doesn't hurt a fly.
What she needs: She needs friends badly! Perhaps one best friend. Potential love interests can also be discussed.
Enemies too.

Athena Holmgaard:
tumblr_inline_npaozvgwgc1t7f50m_250.gif

Fashionable - Musically - Motivated
Athena is a fourth year and the cousin of Emilia and Evelyn and just as most of them in the family she loves fashion.
She is a social girl that can easily make connections with others. She becomes more confident everytime.
Athena is very motivated for the thing she likes and wants to follow Evelyn in her succes around Hogwarts.
She loves to sing and plays guitar and piano also.
What she needs: She can always use more friends. I'm open for potential love interests, since she likes some attention from boys.
Enemies are also possible. Everything really!

Liam Waldgrave:
giphy.gif

Big Flirt - Sporty - Confident
Liam is a fifth year and well known with most of the girls as a big flirt.
He is a charmer and can be really kind and helpfull.
Liam plays Quidditch and although he is not that good, he likes it.
He spends lot of time at his looks, and says what is on his mind.
What he needs: He can always use friends or wingmates. Girls are always welcome to plot.
Enemies too!

Charlotte Harper:
giphy.gif

Spoiled - Competitive - Manipulative
Charlotte is a fifth year and wants to be the best at everything.
She takes her study very seriously and gets high grades.
Charlotte is very in your face and in the spotlight, and otherwise she will take it.
She says what she thinks of you or acts all nice but than let you fall later on.
Odette is her half sister but Charlotte doesn't like her at all.
What she needs: She doesn't easily see someone as a friend, but you can try!
Enemies or people she can tease.

Gabriel Rosenberg:
3172280983_1_4_jolyH8XT.gif

Sporty- QUIDDITCH- Short Temper
Gabriel is a sixth year and has one passion: Quidditch.
He trains a lot and has find a way to deal with his short temper in there.
But he can't easily accept it when he loses at something.
Gabriel is easygoing and in for fun, takes school not really seriously.
What he needs: Could always use more friends and enemies are fine too!

Gabriella Davenport:
DKrt.gif

Pressured- Perfectionist - Insecure
Gabriella is a sixth year and a real perfectionist.
She get's a lot of pressure from her parents and since the situation with her sister Lauren,
things are more stressed at home and it gives her more pressure.
She is really closed and takes study real serious.
What she needs: Friends, but who takes study seriously. Enemies are also welcome.

Therese Rosenberg:
tumblr_muvy59J2bK1qd7fc3o5_250.gif

Helpfull - Keeper - Believes in good
Therese is a sixth year and a very sweet girl.
She believes everyone has something good inside them, so makes friendships that don't seem to be happening at first.
She is the keeper in her quidditch house team and likes playing with the team.
What she needs: She can always use friends! I am up for all challenges with her. Because how can you not like here?!

Beaubelle Waldgrave:

tumblr_inline_mz07qjo0i61rgcr4f.gif

Insecure - Observer - Influenceable
Beaubelle is a seventh year and she is just a really sweet but insecure girl.
She is more confident than she ever was, but she stays influenceable.
Beaubelle doesn't easily speaks up for herself, but likes to hang out with people.

She likes to write, but keeps it to herself.
What she needs: She can use friends, but also enemies that make her do stuff or make use of her.
Also potential love interests.

Sofia Rosenberg:

original.gif

Hates Quidditch - Troubled- Closed
Sofia is a seventh year but troubled. She seeks help with the school councelor for her trust issues and phobia.
She hates Quidditch because that is the reason
why her mom died and she got a lot of issues after losing her mom.
She tries to open up more to others, and talk to them.
What she needs: People that are patient and can come close to her. Enemies and someone to date.

f6f31bb24ad7f080edcb54b2157fe574.gif

Got
Evelyn ofcourse too (so weird not a student anymore)
If someone in fashion related or photography wants a plot to work something together I would really like that!

Hiya! Maybe we could do a Noel x Samantha? As friends? I have no plot ideas for it at the moment. Samantha is just in need of some friends. PM me if you want to talk about it more i guess :) Its up to you :)

Okay so i got a few:

Aonghas and Lauren are always good fun! I'd be very happy to have them RP again. I'd also happily offer him up as a good friend to her and be the sort of person to maybe occasionally notice and ask about stuff.

We should definitely do more Simon and Charlotte!

For Noel, i've got a few options, padme being one of them, we could do something with that?

I also have Shane Ackley, who's a bit of a flirt and would happily kiss any of your girls who are fourth year and above. He's a flirty sort of guy, not looking for anything serious and would openly, actively flirt and kiss whomever he comes across.

I also have a small plot idea for a short term love interest for you third years, you can hit me up on skype if you wanna hear it.

In any case, let me know if you want to do any of this

Hiya! Maybe we could do a Noel x Samantha? As friends? I have no plot ideas for it at the moment. Samantha is just in need of some friends. PM me if you want to talk about it more i guess :) Its up to you :)

I would love that! Do you want to start something for them? Noël likes to be outside but I'm fine with anything.
Okay so i got a few:

Aonghas and Lauren are always good fun! I'd be very happy to have them RP again. I'd also happily offer him up as a good friend to her and be the sort of person to maybe occasionally notice and ask about stuff.

We should definitely do more Simon and Charlotte!

For Noel, i've got a few options, padme being one of them, we could do something with that?

I also have Shane Ackley, who's a bit of a flirt and would happily kiss any of your girls who are fourth year and above. He's a flirty sort of guy, not looking for anything serious and would openly, actively flirt and kiss whomever he comes across.

I also have a small plot idea for a short term love interest for you third years, you can hit me up on skype if you wanna hear it.

In any case, let me know if you want to do any of this

Yeah! I really do like Aonghas and Lauren. I can start something for them soon? She will drag him along on a adventure for sure again haha. And I can see him when he stays close to Lauren as a friend that he can notice and ask stuff, you welcome to do so! Simon and Charlotte indeed I agree. Noël and Padme we've talked about before and I think they could get along fine. I'm gonna start an open rp so she can join? Shane and Charlotte we can try how they would match? Gonna send you a messenge on skype :)

Yeah! I really do like Aonghas and Lauren. I can start something for them soon? She will drag him along on a adventure for sure again haha. And I can see him when he stays close to Lauren as a friend that he can notice and ask stuff, you welcome to do so! Simon and Charlotte indeed I agree. Noël and Padme we've talked about before and I think they could get along fine. I'm gonna start an open rp so she can join? Shane and Charlotte we can try how they would match? Gonna send you a messenge on skype :)

Okay, if you're starting the Aonghas/Lauren one and the Noel/padme one, then I can start a Simon/Charlotte one and a Shane/Charlotte one?

I would love that! Do you want to start something for them? Noël likes to be outside but I'm fine with anything.

Would it okay if you started? The outdoors would be great :)

Hi! I would be happy to do one with Noel and Amy as friends, if you'd like him to have another one. I don't have any ideas, I just thought it would be a great way to get some friends for the both of them. Let me know!

I'm in.

Noel x Ren: These two are already housemates. Ren could use some friends. He's a lazy slacker, but he's easily talked into doing things. We could see how they get along?

Isabelle x Kira: Bookworms unite, perhaps? Kira is known as being the girl in the library, I can see these two having a quiet friendship.

Liam x Sapphire: A little later in the school year Sapphire is going to be very agitated for reasons and I think interaction between her and Liam could be interesting. They've played on the Quidditch team together before, so they already know each other. I'd like to see how she reacts to him.

What do you think?

Hi! I would be happy to do one with Noel and Amy as friends, if you'd like him to have another one. I don't have any ideas, I just thought it would be a great way to get some friends for the both of them. Let me know!

Sure love to try. Noël is really social. We can see how they are together. I'm having this one where you can join if you like? So we can both meet the others already that joined. But if you like something with Noël only just let me know.

I'm in.

Noel x Ren: These two are already housemates. Ren could use some friends. He's a lazy slacker, but he's easily talked into doing things. We could see how they get along?

Isabelle x Kira: Bookworms unite, perhaps? Kira is known as being the girl in the library, I can see these two having a quiet friendship.

Liam x Sapphire: A little later in the school year Sapphire is going to be very agitated for reasons and I think interaction between her and Liam could be interesting. They've played on the Quidditch team together before, so they already know each other. I'd like to see how she reacts to him.

What do you think?

Hi Jessica! I would love to plot some more with you.

Noel x Ren: Totally! We have to open one for the adventure they would go so perhaps there? With the other roommates?
Isabelle x Kira: Sure! We can do one in the library. She can use more friends, and if they like books that is really perfect.
Liam x Sapphire: Also keen for this!

Which one's do you want to start?

Sure love to try. Noël is really social. We can see how they are together. I'm having this one where you can join if you like? So we can both meet the others already that joined. But if you like something with Noël only just let me know.

Sure, I've gone and joined that one, but would be happy for one just with Noel. Up to you though :)

I'll start Liam and sapph if you want to start Isabelle and Kira. We should probably wait for the others for the adventure outside the dorms. :)

I started liam and sapph. x

Last edited:
I'll start Liam and sapph if you want to start Isabelle and Kira. We should probably wait for the others for the adventure outside the dorms. :)

I started liam and sapph. x

Thanks! I'm gonna start Isabelle and Kira in the library.
Update: Here is it

Last edited:
Hiya! Adorah x Lauren might be an option. Adorah is curious and also doesn't know what is socially acceptable... maybe she begins noticing signs of abuse in Lauren but doesn't know what to make of them and says too?

Hiya! Adorah x Lauren might be an option. Adorah is curious and also doesn't know what is socially acceptable... maybe she begins noticing signs of abuse in Lauren but doesn't know what to make of them and says too?

Sure! We can try out. Lauren will not let anyone notice this year, so it's impressive if someone can. But I'm always keen for her to rp with anyone. And it helps me develop her process more. Can you start something perhaps for them? Doesn't matter to me where? Somewhere public perhaps?

Sure! We can try out. Lauren will not let anyone notice this year, so it's impressive if someone can. But I'm always keen for her to rp with anyone. And it helps me develop her process more. Can you start something perhaps for them? Doesn't matter to me where? Somewhere public perhaps?
Sure, I'll start something and send it to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back