Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Confused Bisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Acacia Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
hi so i dont have any solid plot developments for marc so if youre interested, please hit me up!!!

images

Marc grew up in the Phillipines in a Catholic household. His father, Luis Morales, is a big figurehead in the Christian community and has been pressuring him to become his "successor" if you will. His mother, Nellie, supports it and makes sure that he gets all the education he needs to become the "Next Luis Morales". He ended up being homeschooled for most of his life, making his social life limited to the youth group of his church. His parents are very strict and have shouted at and punished him whenever he gets a question wrong or if he doesn't know the answer. He'll be whipped with a belt or smacked by a shoe if he even gets a grade lower than 92. Because of this, he grew up to be an quiet child, always striving to be perfect (though he will never be), and will be scared of someone who looks intimidating, who shouts or makes loud noises, and someone who raises his hand at him (even if it's just a friendly hello).

Marc is interested in writing stories, be it fantasy, sci-fi, comedy, or romance. He will write anything that comes to mind or inspires him in the moment, which is why he always brings his journal with him. However, he'll hide his stories from you because his parents have shouted at him for "non-sense writings" and have punished him for it. If you look intimidating enough, he might feel forced to show it to you, so please be kind. He is also interested in playing the guitar, but only knows some glory songs due to being the only one taught by his father. Although he's forced to play at prayer meetings and during mass, he still finds it enjoyable.

Regarding love, Marc had never even thought about it unless it was for a story. He might see someone cute or attractive and have a fleeting crush, but other than that, he it isn't his biggest concern. In the future, however, it'll be a different story as he realizes that he likes both boys and girls This revelation distresses him because his religion isn't kind to the LGBT community. But, maybe if he gains confidence in himself and is brave enough, he'll accept it and proudly date his signifcant other.

if youre interested, just tell me!! im open to any story line/plot for him, just as long as by the end of the seventh year, hes a grown boi who loves himself and his friends uwuwu

Hi, I have Annabeth, she is extra friendly and pretty confident about herself but not in a mean way, she loves everyone and everything. She is perfect friend material, she is born with knowledge about magic and she is from America/New Zealand, and I don't even have anything planned for her so I would be happy to plot.

I also have Samantha. She is really shy but loyal and can get easily interested in anything, she is fangirling about boybands and loves making collages, writing diaries and that type of stuff. She is muggle born and doesn't understand what is even going on.

As I said, I would love to plot and I'm sure we will make something interesting to post about. ^_^

Hi, I have Annabeth, she is extra friendly and pretty confident about herself but not in a mean way, she loves everyone and everything. She is perfect friend material, she is born with knowledge about magic and she is from America/New Zealand, and I don't even have anything planned for her so I would be happy to plot.

I also have Samantha. She is really shy but loyal and can get easily interested in anything, she is fangirling about boybands and loves making collages, writing diaries and that type of stuff. She is muggle born and doesn't understand what is even going on.

As I said, I would love to plot and I'm sure we will make something interesting to post about. ^_^

omg!!! marc can be friends with both of them tbh!!

with annabeth, he'll probably be really shy and quiet at first but he could really warm up to her in the long run!!! she can teach him more about the wizarding world since he is a muggleborn!!

with samantha, because theyre both muggleborns, i think they would bond over that hehe i think if samantha really tries, marc could get interested in her boybands!! maybe even write stories about them for her (fanfiction oh god) HAHAHA

Yes! I would love to befriend Marc from both of my girls!!!

Well, I am sure that Anna would warm his heart :D but yes, I love idea about her teaching him about magic! And she knows a lot about muggle world too, so it is good match!

Oh Goshshh! Fanfictions, it's perfect!!! Marc could even teach Sam to write stories!! And also they both are in Hufflepuff, so they will even meet everyday!

Hey! :D

I have a firstie named Marie who is also in Hufflepuff, and she's very imaginative and kind. I think she and Marc could definitely be friends, it might have to be a slow burn type of thing because you mentioned Marc isn't used to kindness, but I do think it could be worth it. Marie loves stories as well, so maybe (if you think this is a good idea!!) she and Marc could eventually talk about Marc's stories? Marie would definitely be supportive of it.

Regardless, I do think they should at least roleplay, let me know what you think!

Yes! I would love to befriend Marc from both of my girls!!!

Well, I am sure that Anna would warm his heart :D but yes, I love idea about her teaching him about magic! And she knows a lot about muggle world too, so it is good match!

Oh Goshshh! Fanfictions, it's perfect!!! Marc could even teach Sam to write stories!! And also they both are in Hufflepuff, so they will even meet everyday!

anna will definitely bring marc out of his shell!! maybe not at first, but as the school year progresses, im sure she'll be able to make his walls crumble just a tiny bit hehe,, if you're interested, i feel like anna should be the one to pursue marc and make him her friend! marc thinks that nobody is interested in him, so if he sees her actively wanting to be his friend, it'll definitely make him feel good about himself!

yes yes!! i feel like marc will attach himself to sam when he finally opens up to her!! he could definitely teach her how to write stories! in turn, she should teach him more about her boybands!! marc grew up in a conservative house, so he's not properly educated in those types of things hehehe

if its ok with you, we could come up with some serious plots between either sam or anna whenever marc's Not Ok™ HAHHA sam or anna can also open up to marc if ever theyre not okay either! marc's pretty empathetic and is a good listener hehe

Hey! :D

I have a firstie named Marie who is also in Hufflepuff, and she's very imaginative and kind. I think she and Marc could definitely be friends, it might have to be a slow burn type of thing because you mentioned Marc isn't used to kindness, but I do think it could be worth it. Marie loves stories as well, so maybe (if you think this is a good idea!!) she and Marc could eventually talk about Marc's stories? Marie would definitely be supportive of it.

Regardless, I do think they should at least roleplay, let me know what you think!

hi!! im so down with a slowburn friendship, im pretty sure with every friends marc will have has to go through that slowburn angst u_u HAHAHA

yes!! i think if marie reassures marc that she wouldnt have any negative reactions about his stories, then marc will feel a bit better about showing her his stories!!! maybe she could even help him write some in the long run or make a little series together and be co-authors if youre interested AHHAHAH

Hey!
I have a religious character, Mary Lou Prindeou who was sent away from her family when it came out that she was magic, so she's trying to reconcile her faith with her new reality and even though their religions are a little bit different as he's Catholic and she's Christian (Of Anglican Denomination) they might be able to bond a little over it if he's finding himself a little lost with everything. Mary Lou had a lot of help in her first year and she grew up in the muggle world so I could see her having something of a connection with Marc based on faith and similar upbringing. Two different countries obviously, but might be worth a try? She does a lot of baking so maybe she could mentor him a little?​

Let me know!​

hi!! im so down with a slowburn friendship, im pretty sure with every friends marc will have has to go through that slowburn angst u_u HAHAHA

yes!! i think if marie reassures marc that she wouldnt have any negative reactions about his stories, then marc will feel a bit better about showing her his stories!!! maybe she could even help him write some in the long run or make a little series together and be co-authors if youre interested AHHAHAH

Gotta love slow burns and angst, it's the funnest part of any rp!! :p

I also love the idea of them writing stories together! Marie hasn't really properly written anything before, she just thinks of stories in her head and imagines things, but I think when she and Marc become proper friends he can help her focus her imagination a little more and actually produce something from her thoughts! Plus she would always wanna hear all about his stories once he was comfortable showing her!

Do you want to start a roleplay or should I?

Hey!

I have a religious character, Mary Lou Prindeou who was sent away from her family when it came out that she was magic, so she's trying to reconcile her faith with her new reality and even though their religions are a little bit different as he's Catholic and she's Christian (Of Anglican Denomination) they might be able to bond a little over it if he's finding himself a little lost with everything. Mary Lou had a lot of help in her first year and she grew up in the muggle world so I could see her having something of a connection with Marc based on faith and similar upbringing. Two different countries obviously, but might be worth a try? She does a lot of baking so maybe she could mentor him a little?​

Let me know!​

hiii!!! i think it could be a possibility, however marc does see his faith in a bad light for now. he was forced into it and it made him resent it deep inside,,, plus it could trigger some bad emotions and memories BUT IM DOWN TO DO THAT AJAJAJA let my boy suffer until he realizes that the Lord can take away the pain JAJNKDJns

ABOUT BAKING!!!! holy shemai that would be so cute uwuwu marc will definitely enjoy learning it!!!

Gotta love slow burns and angst, it's the funnest part of any rp!! :p

I also love the idea of them writing stories together! Marie hasn't really properly written anything before, she just thinks of stories in her head and imagines things, but I think when she and Marc become proper friends he can help her focus her imagination a little more and actually produce something from her thoughts! Plus she would always wanna hear all about his stories once he was comfortable showing her!

Do you want to start a roleplay or should I?

AAAAAAAA im not ready for the angst but im also ready for the angst HAHAHA

lets talk about it more in conversations!! i think if we're gonna do angst with these babies, we have to plan really well hehe

AAAAAAAA im not ready for the angst but im also ready for the angst HAHAHA

lets talk about it more in conversations!! i think if we're gonna do angst with these babies, we have to plan really well hehe
Sounds good! I just sent you a message :D

Helllooo!

I have two characters that I can offer you! The first character I can offer you is Richard Andrews, he's a first year and also in Hufflepuff. He's very laid-back and half Filipino (like me lol) - Keep in mind that he doesn't know Tagalog or any of the dialects. So I guess they can relate to each other by having similar cultural backgrounds. Ricky plays guitar as well, but he didn't bring it to Hogwarts, so I guess thats another similar thing they have in common. He also likes to do pranks - so you might have to watch out for that lol

Another character i can offer you is Morgan. She is also a first year and in Hufflepuff. She loves to bake and cook, but prefers to bake. She also loves to write stories, though she doesn't mind what genre they are. She writes whatever comes to mind in her fancy typewriter her mother bought her one day.

Let me know what you think! :D

Helllooo!

I have two characters that I can offer you! The first character I can offer you is Richard Andrews, he's a first year and also in Hufflepuff. He's very laid-back and half Filipino (like me lol) - Keep in mind that he doesn't know Tagalog or any of the dialects. So I guess they can relate to each other by having similar cultural backgrounds. Ricky plays guitar as well, but he didn't bring it to Hogwarts, so I guess thats another similar thing they have in common. He also likes to do pranks - so you might have to watch out for that lol

Another character i can offer you is Morgan. She is also a first year and in Hufflepuff. She loves to bake and cook, but prefers to bake. She also loves to write stories, though she doesn't mind what genre they are. She writes whatever comes to mind in her fancy typewriter her mother bought her one day.

Let me know what you think! :D

hiii!!!

ricky sounds perfect for marc honestly!! marc is really uptight and strict on himself so having such a laid-back friend can make im relaxed heheheh im so down for them to bond over being filipino!!! maybe marc can even teach him some if he wanted!!! i think if ricky pranks marc, he'd end up crying which ok i dont want but i also want NKGFNGFDNKBGF

as for morgan, i think it would be nice for her to befriend marc first (like all characters need to LOL) because marc has social anxiety and Will Not Talk Unless Spoken To akjdskjnfsjdn i like the idea of him learning how to bake from her tho!! i think he;ll enjoy that very much

ricky sounds perfect for marc honestly!! marc is really uptight and strict on himself so having such a laid-back friend can make im relaxed heheheh im so down for them to bond over being filipino!!! maybe marc can even teach him some if he wanted!!! i think if ricky pranks marc, he'd end up crying which ok i dont want but i also want NKGFNGFDNKBGF

as for morgan, i think it would be nice for her to befriend marc first (like all characters need to LOL) because marc has social anxiety and Will Not Talk Unless Spoken To akjdskjnfsjdn i like the idea of him learning how to bake from her tho!! i think he;ll enjoy that very much

Oooo I like the idea about where Marc teaches Ricky the language and all! I think that would be a cool idea! Ricky likes to prank, but I don't think we would be the type to do it on people he thinks that wont like it, and more for those you will laugh it off - But we'll see about that! :D

Oh yeah, I can totally see Morgan teaching Marc how to bake! I think Morgan would like that too! Though she is a bit shy at first, so them meeting might be at slow pace lol

Oooo I like the idea about where Marc teaches Ricky the language and all! I think that would be a cool idea! Ricky likes to prank, but I don't think we would be the type to do it on people he thinks that wont like it, and more for those you will laugh it off - But we'll see about that! :D

Oh yeah, I can totally see Morgan teaching Marc how to bake! I think Morgan would like that too! Though she is a bit shy at first, so them meeting might be at slow pace lol

marc is really proud of his heritage so it makes him happy to know that hes not the only filipino!! as for the pranks, whAT IF THATS HOW RICKY AND MARC MEET?? like the prank was supposed to be for another person, but marc was the victim of it, anD MARC BREAKS DOWN AAAAAAAAA

shy hufflepuffs im so uwu itd be hard for them to talk noh? because theyd be like "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY??" but i think its a potential great friendship since they'll understand each other because of it IDK IDK HEHEHJFN

marc is really proud of his heritage so it makes him happy to know that hes not the only filipino!! as for the pranks, whAT IF THATS HOW RICKY AND MARC MEET?? like the prank was supposed to be for another person, but marc was the victim of it, anD MARC BREAKS DOWN AAAAAAAAA

shy hufflepuffs im so uwu itd be hard for them to talk noh? because theyd be like "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY??" but i think its a potential great friendship since they'll understand each other because of it IDK IDK HEHEHJFN

Oh my gosh, I like that idea! Ricky doesn't know many people at the moment which would be a little difficult, but we can somehow make it work!

These shy hufflepuffs are so wholesome and soft! But I can see what you mean by them being potential great friends!

Oh my gosh, I like that idea! Ricky doesn't know many people at the moment which would be a little difficult, but we can somehow make it work!

These shy hufflepuffs are so wholesome and soft! But I can see what you mean by them being potential great friends!

well if you want to discuss it further, you can come to me through conversation!!! id be happy to talk about this in detail with you!! hehe

hiii!!! i think it could be a possibility, however marc does see his faith in a bad light for now. he was forced into it and it made him resent it deep inside,,, plus it could trigger some bad emotions and memories BUT IM DOWN TO DO THAT AJAJAJA let my boy suffer until he realizes that the Lord can take away the pain JAJNKDJns

ABOUT BAKING!!!! holy shemai that would be so cute uwuwu marc will definitely enjoy learning it!!!
That makes sense! I don't know what direction you want to go in with Marc regarding his faith, but Mary Lou would try and help him understand it more since she is still really connected to her faith! Mary Lou is always down for baking so maybe they could run into each other and she has cookies with her or something? Maybe she bumps into him on the way to the kitchens or from the kitchens? Or he can see her leaving the common room since she doesn't spend a lot of time in there!

That makes sense! I don't know what direction you want to go in with Marc regarding his faith, but Mary Lou would try and help him understand it more since she is still really connected to her faith! Mary Lou is always down for baking so maybe they could run into each other and she has cookies with her or something? Maybe she bumps into him on the way to the kitchens or from the kitchens? Or he can see her leaving the common room since she doesn't spend a lot of time in there!

regarding his faith, i do want him to have a connection to the Lord but for now i want him to reject it while he's not at home where he's forced to become a saint basically lmAO they could talk about it briefly but marc wouldn't want to delve deeper into it dkfhbkvh

im so down to have them meet at the kitchen!! i think marc will just watch her for now, maybe help her if she needs it hehe

Sweeeeeet, did you want to start something? I have quite a few to do this week

Sweeeeeet, did you want to start something? I have quite a few to do this week

well i could start it but im not sure how to get marc to the kitchens HAHHA

Feel free to start it in the kitchens, but maybe say he's wandering the corridors and Mary Lou runs into him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back