OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heteropositive
Thalia was surprised. Shocked, to say the least. She never would have expected to find out about it like this, but she had, and she was sure that unless she had been completely daydreaming when they’d been told, that the rest of her sisters hadn’t had a clue until now either. Tav was here, as a professor. The fact that her legal guardian and oldest sister was at the school was highly reassuring, and Thalia was really happy when she got the news. She didn’t know about Artemis, Tee, or Em, but she was so glad that Octavia was teaching here. It wasn’t surprising that she was a teacher, of course, because the more she thought about it the more she realised that the profession really suited Tavi’s motherly nature. It came as a shock however due to the fact that she hadn’t told any of them that she would be teaching History of Magic at Hogwarts. Thalia didn’t even know that Tavi had been interested in this particular school. Maybe she forgot to mention it? Or maybe she really did want it to be a surprise. When the twins had seen her sitting there during the start-of-year feast, Thalia had to blink a couple of times to make sure she wasn’t hallucinating. She clearly wasn’t though, and she knew she hadn’t imagined it when Tee made it known to her that she was seeing her too. It couldn’t have been some sort of trick. Thalia smiled as she walked along the hall, books in her arms. She wasn’t sure where she had been planning on going anymore, as the thought of her sister here with her was the best thing she’d heard all day, and so she felt a little distracted. It wasn’t unusual for her to be distracted, but this was big news and it was really great. All the sisters were finally together again, and they could all hang out.​

Amari had big plans for the coming year. Big plans, to win a certain boy over. She could now see that it was going to be a long game, which was okay. She was up for a challenge. Of course, Amari was used to just getting what she wanted, but this boy was definitely worth a challenge, and she knew it was already working. But, these plans did not include Amari having to lug her own school books around. Her bag was heavy, and she really didn't want to injure her shoulder, how on earth would she dance if that happened? With a sigh, she looked around to see who could help her. Her eyes landed on someone who looked around about her age, and Amari hoped she was someone that would actually be useful and worth her time. "Hey - you! Come over here, won't you?" Amari called out, putting on her best smile.

Thalia was daydreaming about all the fun times she would be able to have with her sisters, as Artemis was graduating at the end of next year so they really needed to make the most of the two years they had together, all five of them. She jumped when she heard a voice, which forced her to interrupt her happy thoughts. She furrowed her eyebrows, looking around her, but it seemed that the other girl was speaking to her. Had Thalia done something wrong? Oh dear, she hoped not. She hurried over to her nervously, and stopped short in front of her. "Um - hi," she said, unsure as to what exactly the older girl wanted. "Y-You meant me right?" At least the other girl was smiling, so that had to be a positive thing, surely.​

Amari smiled when the girl hurried over. She dropped her bag onto the ground, rubbing the spot where it had been weighing down on her shoulder. "Yes, of course I meant you." Amari said. The girl seemed to be a nervous wreck already, but Amari knew that with a little bit of encouragement, she could become the best pet friend that Amari needed. "I just wanted to tell you how beautiful your eyes are!" A little buttering up never hurt anyone, right?

Thalia tucked another strand of hair behind her hair, it was a bad force of habit, especially when she encountered people she had never spoken to before. The other girl seemed nice though, and Thalia would feel bad if she didn't help her out with whatever she needed, if that was the case. She nodded, obviously she meant Thalia, and she mentally face-palmed. It had been a silly thing to ask. It confused her more when the girl complimented her, and a blush appeared on her cheeks. "Oh - Thank you," she said, feeling awkward just standing here. "Is...that what you called me over here about?" she brought up the courage to ask, because if it was, it was awfully nice of her. Maybe she wanted to be friends.​

Amari beamed when the girl took the compliment well. This was definitely going the way she wanted it to. Amari shrugged when the girl asked if that was what she called her over for. "That was my reason, but now that you're here, you're a Ravenclaw right? Are you heading up to the Towers? Want to walk together? I wouldn't say no to some company!" Amari said. She wouldn't mind actually having made a friend of the younger girl, even though she didn't seem like the coolest girl around. Amari could change that.

It was strange having someone being so nice to her but it only showed how people were really nice at Hogwarts. The thought reassured the Ravenclaw, who was only now starting to be a little more comfortable talking to strangers without Teodora. She gave the other girl another small smile, and nodded at her question. "Yeah I'm a Ravenclaw," she confirmed. "Oh, um - yes sure, why not," she said, finding it difficult to say no to this girl. Thalia didn't want to be rude, or anything. "I'm Thalia by the way, what's your name?" she asked, trying not to get her hopes up to make a new friend too soon. But it wasn't easy as the girl was being really nice so Thalia wanted to be friends with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back