Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lanithro?
Wand
Curved 17 Inch Swishy Larch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
On a complete whim, Felix had decided to pack a bag and head to the UK to see his dear sister. They'd had their ups and downs over the years but obviously Felix loved her. There was nothing really that he had to choose someone else over her and he still felt bad about the amount of times he'd done it, but he'd been so obsessed with Lyra at the time, he couldn't see straight. Deciding to seperate himself from her had honestly been the best decision of his life and he'd felt great since. His life was great, everything was great. Excellent really. He didn't have anything to worry about! Seven in the morning was a great time to show up on your sisters doorstep uninvited, right? Right. "Falonnnnnn!" He called, bag slung over his shoulder. "Do you want to get breakfast with me?" UK breakfast, what fun. He'd forgotten to mention to Lanithro that he was taking a trip, but it was fine. He'd just tell him he loved him when he got back home and Lanithro would turn into a candle and melt into wax. Easy. "Falloonnnn."

A voice jolted Falon out of her sleep and she fumbled for the clock next to her bed to see what time it was. Seven AM?! The Quidditch player let out a loud groan, throwing it onto the floor. It took a moment for Falon to realize what had awoken her, hearing Felix's voice asking for breakfast. Maybe if she just closed her eyes, she would fall back asleep, and Felix would return at a normal human being time for breakfast, like ten or something. But her name rung out again, and so Falon pushed herself up with another groan, stomping all the way to the door, still in her pjs before flinging it open. "What."

Felix could hear the movement inside the house and he knew that Falon was awake, even if she didn't want to be. Felix loved Falon, she was his best friend... well, after James, and he had promised that he would never choose someone over her again, he didn't need to. He'd learned his lesson from that after all and he didn't want to repeat the mistakes of his past. He was turning over a new leaf! She opened the door and he could see that she definitely wasn't ready for breakfast, but it wasn't that early so he was sure she could be ready ASAP. "Sis! We should have breakfast. What about a good old English breakfast?" He asked, grinning at her. "I came all the way here just to see you!"

Although Falon dearly loved her twin, and loved spending time with him, she had gotten used to being without him and doing her own thing for awhile now. She was still as protective as ever, but definitely not as needy. The Quidditch Player folded her arms, staring at her brother, and shook her head as he asked for breakfast. "Couldn't you have come all this way at a normal time?" Falon asked, rolling her eyes but moving towards her wardrobe anyway. She was awake now, there wasn't much point in sending him away, because then she would just be bored waiting for him to come back. Falon grabbed a couple of things from her cupboard before walking to her bathroom to get changed, glaring at her brother on the way. It didn't take her long to get dressed, before she flung the bathroom door open, and stood by the door again, her arms folded. "Alright then, where are you taking me?"

Felix knew nothing about England, not a one, so he hadn't thought much about it. However, he had to assume they had maccas, right? Everywhere had a maccas and if he had his way, they'd have maccas on every corner in Brightstone and Obsidian too. Maybe he should bring that up at the next scitorari meeting. Let the world know about magic so they can build a maccas in the middle of Makutu Mall. "How about we head into town and get maccas?" He asked his twin, aware that she might not be too appreciative of being woken up so early just for one of his favourite child hood memories. "I miss pancakes and syrup." he pouted, shifting his weight from foot to foot so he wasn't too obviously fidgeting. He found it hard to keep too still these days and fidgeting just helped a lot.​

Falon moved to walk out of her apartment, but barely got a step before she paused and scowled at Felix. "You just said good "old fashioned" English breakfast." Falon punched him in the arm, he was being very annoying. "You could have maccas any time you want, take me somewhere nice!" Falon exclaimed. She had gotten up incredibly early for him, he could at least splash out on her a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back