OOC First Name
Ruben
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Holly Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hunter had decided to go to the greenhouses to look for some seeds. He was a member of the Wild Patch so he decided to go and plant some flowers that he would dedicate his time to, hopefully at the end of the year he could replant them in the garden instead of being just in a pot.
The Hufflepuff boy arrived at the the place where the club usually meets, with some poppy and alstroemerias seeds. He grabbed two pots, the most simple ones he could find made out of clay with a natural orange and clay like color. He had chosen this flowers on purpose, poppies symbolised hope, and right now the boy was in need of it after his try outs for them Quidditch team and alstroemerias usually mean friendship because Hunter could always use a new friends.
He was looking for a bag with some soil, hopefully they had one that would spare Hunter from digging holes in the ground in order to fill the pots with soil but he wasn't finding it.

Last edited:
Rose came to the wild patch a lot, she loved caring for the patch of dirt. Even though she shared the patch with the other members, it always felt like she had her own personal garden at Hogwarts. Today she was trimming some of the plants to make sure they were properly cared for. Rosemarie walked back to the other patch to grab some compost to feed the plants when she spotted someone. ''Hey, are you looking for something?'' Rose walked over to the boy and curiously looked at what he was doing. ''I am Rosemarie, but please call me Rose'' Rose grinned ''Rosemarie is for old people'' She was pretty sure this boy was in her year and even in her house, but at the same time she couldn't recall his name.

Hunter was still searching for the sac of soil, if there was one, when he heard a voice coming from behind him. He turned around to see a girl from his year and house talking to him, there were no other people around. "Hi I'm Hunter" he said to the girl giving her a smile. "Yeah I could actually use some help" he said but not really sure if the girl could be of much help "I'm looking for soil to put on these pots" he told her lifting the pots, that he was holding, a bit so she could see them "Is there any around or should I actually dig holes on the ground?" he asked her. He would rather not have to dig up holes but he was more than happy to do it if such thing was needed.

The boy was named Hunter, the name did sound familiar. She never took much notice into the boy, but she was sure he was always pretty active in the lessons. The boy was looking for some soil to put into the pots, normally she would just suggest taking some from the big patch. The two scoops wouldn't be missed. ''Depends on what you want to plant, if its an easy plant that doesn't require much care I would suggest just taking some from the big patch, if its a flower or plant that requires a lot of care I would go for a special type of soil with more nutrition's.'' Rose said to Hunter. ''What are you wanting to plant in the pots?'' Rose grinned she knew where to get almost everything in the castle, garden wise. Helping Professor Carter opened a lot of options in the Greenhouse as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back