Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna wasn't sure where Jackson Cade could be found. She knew when he came from Ravenclaw House, where her best friend was studying. She knew where the raven was and went to the side, so she hoped, in the naive hope, that she would be found.

The girl saw a boy looking older. Honestly, it also looked very nice. Jenna approached him insecurely and held the roses in her hands. ''Excuse me, are you Jackson Cade''? She asked a little voried voice, becouse that was a little hurder find to him,

Dear J A C K S O N,

You can do it. I know you can <3

From,
I hope you know.

Jackson had been about to enter the common room when he heard a voice behind him ask him if he was...well him. He turned to see the source of the voice holding a bunch of roses, surely someone hadn't sent him a rose. "I am Jackson Cade, is one of those for me?" He asked wondering who would have sent him one. When she handed over the full bouquet he blushed as he read the note and instantly knew who had sent them. "Thank you,"

''Yes, this is for you!'' The girl orders a rose for an older boy's course and was pleased with the nice work she did. It was nice to see people smiling and warming their hearts. ''Ur welcome!'' Jenna smiled to the boy and she soon wanted go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back