Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Allison
Wand
Straight 15 Inch Whippy Black Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
((Yellow rose for Lily Lockwood, open after Jessica ))

The fourth rose was no problem either, as he used help to ask a senior member of the tower where to look for Lily Lockwood in the tower when she got a response at the Hufflepuff table. He held the rose in his hand behind his back. Also about this pink rose will have to say that of a secret worshiper. ''Hey, are you Lily .. Lily Lockwood?'' he asked.

Last edited:
Lily looked up, surprised to have someone approaching her yet again as she sat down to eat. "Oh, yes, I am." She tucked her hair behind her ear nervously. "Can I help you?"

Jasper had been nervous about the pink rose he had sent today, and almost wished he could take it back. He had mostly tried to avoid Lily today, trying to avoid seeing her with the pink rose he had sent her as it was kind of embarrassing. He hadn't attached his name, but still. But as he passed the Hufflepuff table, he heard someone speak her name. Turning his head, he noticed a boy with a pink rose behind his back. He flushed. Oh no. He had walked by right at the moment it was happening. He quickly ducked down to pretend to tie his shoelace, too curious now about her reaction to walk away, even if a part of him really wanted to.

As soon as Thomas received an affirmative reply that he was not mistaken. '' I'm Thomas. I was asked to give you this pink rose. '' he said then handed Lily the rose. '' Please.''

Lily's eyes widened as the boy gave her a pink rose. "Oh, thank you, Thomas." She took the rose and bit her lip. "T-this is the second one today," She touched the petals. "Is there a note this time? Two pink roses... I would really like to know who sent them," She hoped aloud, though she doubted this would have a note either.

Jasper glanced up as the rose was actually handed over. He flushed when Lily mentioned it was the second one today. Oh. He hadn't been the only one. This one might not even be his. Suddenly, he wanted to be gone. He got up and turned around abruptly, leaving the hall quickly.

Thomas was ready to leave when the girl asked about the note. He had only three left in his hands. With big eyes, he looked at Lily and then at the notes. "Wait, I'll look, but it seems the note wasn't for you.'' Thomas said, looked at the note again and there really wasn't anything for Lily. "Sorry, but not a note. '' he said, pondering where to go next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back