Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
undefined
Wand
Bloodwood 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Selene was getting through her roses. It was weird how fast she was able to find people. On days when she had seen people running all over the castle she found Everyone in the first place she had looked for them. This next delivery she wandered outside not sure why but her instincts had worked well today so why now trust them. There were a few students out by the lake. Some of whom were in couples. Using the nice weather and the romantic setting to make the most of it. Others were walking or reading in the sunlight. She soon found the person she was looking for a sexy th year hufflepuff who’s picture matched the one From the yearbook hello is it Xavier Mackintosh? she asked hoping that she had the right person.

Xavier wasn’t often excited about valentine’s day, at least not anymore, and he sort of wished that he wasn’t receiving all of these roses that weren’t from Alexis. He only really cared about those, after all, she was his fiancée. The only thing he was excited about was the fact that he got to spend the rest of his life with her, begin a new chapter after graduation and move on from school. When someone asked for him, the first thought that he had was ‘not again’, but he placed a smile on his face and nodded. "Yes, that’s me. How can I help you?"

OOCOut of Character:
sorry it was slow

Selene was glad that she found the boy so easily, it was a really nice part of the grounds overlooking the lake. She had not expected the first person she asked to be him. "I got a pink rose for you" she said. taking the rose and the note and handing it to him realising that a couple of the pettles had been knocked somewhere in her delivery. it still looked pretty despite that.

note said:
Alexis is truly lucky to have you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back