Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Adorah had made her way over from her previous rose delivery to look for an older student. She looked for an older student at the table who had kind of silvery hair, which was the only description she was provided. She finally noticed a boy sitting at the table and walked up behind him, a pink rose in hand. "Are you Vegeta?"

Vegeta Arai was picking at his toast, a little worried about all the roses he had sent. He didn't sign many of them, from what he remembered. Or any. He heard his name from a younger girl, asking if he was Vegeta. He nodded, "I am."

Adorah was glad she had found the Gryffindor. It was nervewracking going up to students you didn't know. "That's awesome. I have a pink rose to deliver to you with a note," she explained, handing him the rose. She pushed a piece of hair behind her ear and shrugged. "Anyway, I guess that's it. Bye!" she called as she nervously walked back to the Ravenclaw table.

I know we got off on the wrong foot, with you being a bully and all, but you've come so far, I see the change. Keep it up. You don't know who you are yet, but you will soon, I promise
xoxo Elsie

Vegeta took the pink rose and the note. He opened it and smiled to himself. Elsie. And pink meant that she liked him too? He really hoped so. Ever since that day, he had been attached to her. He did not even notice that the girl left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back