Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
Lyra had only a few roses left, and she had a pink rose for Elysia Styx. She didn't know the girl, but someone had told her she was a Ravenclaw prefect. Lyra decided to wait for her near the prefect common room. She saw a girl in a blue uniform with a badge on. "Excuse me? Have you seen Elysia Styx?" she asked politely.

Elysia Styx left the prefect's common room with a pile of books in her back, at her side. Most of them were extracurricular anyway, and figured that studying was better than anything. Soon enough, she was stopped by another student, one she knew. Her uncle dated her for a little while, but that was as far as it went. Elysia figured the family resemblance wasn't enough since her hair was not blonde. "That's me. What is it?" Her voice was cool, but definitely not rude. Elysia had no reason to be rude.

"Someone has an admirer." Lyra said, with an arch of her eyebrow. "I have a rose for you. Well, actually, I have three roses for you. All pink." Lyra said with a smile. She took them out of her basket and handed them to the Ravenclaw, along with the note.

Elysia,
Here's a rose, because it's valentines day.

Zared

Users who are viewing this thread

Back