Pink Is A Lovely Color For a Rose

Fawn Barrow

OOC First Name
Cole
The first Rose Delivery went without incident, so the ginger haired girl became mildly more confident. She'd made sure when assigned the roses to ask about houses. Anyone who the person who assigned her didn't know, she asked around for. After all the Great Hall was the easiest place to find them. Louder than she'd been before she called out a name. "Tristan Collins?" She inquired. "Non-eat-a-bull Rose!" She insisted, remembering that these roses tasted terrible.

After getting two roses, neither of which were yellow, Tristan had decided to take them with him to lunch. After all, what was the harm in showing off a little? He was happy not to see Vivian at the table, as he really wasn't sure how to respond to the boy's rose yet. It hadn't been signed, but he knew it was his.

Just as he took a bite of toast, he heard his name called loudly. He managed not to choke on his food, and looked up to see a girl he didn't recognize with roses. He wasn't entirely sure why she felt the need to say it wasn't 'eatable', but he figured it was some bad attempt at a joke. He got to his feet and headed over to her. "I'm Tristan." He said with a smile. "You have a rose for me?"

Fawn gave a small smile to the boy, his own making her look away. She held out the Rose, not making eye contact with the other student. Before the left him with his rose though she squealed out. "You have a nice smile." And turned and left quickly. Was t wrong to compliment him when she was handing him a rose from someone else? Fawn wasn't sure as she didn't know the exact customs that came with roses just yet.

</FONT>
Dear Tristan Collins,

I know you'll never notice me, and you won't even know this is from me, but I maybe, kinda sorta have a crush on you. Happy Valentine's Day, Tristan.

xo

Corrine
<FONT font="monaco">
[/color]

Tristan saw the girl didn't look at him, and he figured she was shy. But wen she told him he had a nice smile before leaving, he felt quite good. He was sure she was older, and here she was, telling him he looked nice. Or, at least, his smile. "Thanks!" He called out after her, trying not to sound amused. Today was a good day for Tristan Collins, this was his third rose and he was also charming the delivery people. Sure, he'd thought he was handsome, but he never thought other people really noticed unless he tried very hard to charm them. Maybe they did.

His feeling of pride only grew when he opened the note. His eyes widened slightly when he read the contents, a smile spreading on his face. Not only did he have Vivian and Jessica crushing on him, this girl he had never talked to liked him too. He read over it twice, his chest puffing up slightly. He didn't understand why the girl said he wouldn't know it was from her when she put her name under it, but he figured maybe it was a mistake. Either way, he wanted to talk to her. If someone liked him, he wouldn't just ignore it. He folded the note and tucked it into his pocket where the other two rested, and went back to his seat. His two pink roses and one red one were lying next to his plate, and he smirked slightly. This was amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back