OOC First Name
tigs
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Whippy Birch Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Being a first year certainly had it's disadvantages, since it meant he barely knew anyone. He stepped out into the courtyard some someone had mentioned he might be able to find Athena out here, but he didn't know what she looked like, so she could be anyone. "Hey, hello, hi, anyone here Athena Ho... I can't say the last name."

Pink for @Athena Holmgaard

Athena hadn't been thinking of sending roses this year. She didn't dared too. What if she made a fool out of herself. Though she hoped to recieve some. But she wasn't sure. She didn't have someone who liked her, not a boy at least. The blonde figured she should get some air and it was not a bad day for sure. So she went sitting on a bench and felt the sunshine on her face. Just sitting there and not thinking someone would come for her. But than she heard a boy calling her name. It was a bit awkward. She grinned of not mentioning her last name. It was an Danish name so not for everyone easy she figured. '' I'm here.'' She than said and smiled shortly to the younger boy.

Tizi nodded at the older and taller girl. She was pretty he thought. She seemed really nice. "Athena, I have a rose for you, it's pink!" He said, holding it out to her. "Do you also want the note?" Of course she would want the note, what a silly question. "OF course you do, sorry, here,"

I really really really like you.
Derek

Athena smiled as the boy spoke to her. A rose for her! A pink one? Athena was kind of suprised and didn't believed it was actually for her. '' Oh! For me? That's nice.'' She than said with a smile. She grinned at the boy and ofcourse she wanted the note. She was curious from who it was. And when she took the note and smiled to the boy one time again she smiled brighter and almost couldn't believe it. Really liked her? Really really? Derek? The blonde blushed and than thought of the colour. It was pink! So not a friendship rose. '' Thank you so much!'' Athena said happy and walked away after thanking the boy really happy in a dream it seemed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back