Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Elizabella always enyoi Hogwards garden on her sholders was a little and small pink pigmy puff. Bella was so happy spend here some time with her pet. Her bag always have a something to eat and she got some chips and limonade. She was happy that exams was finished and she got her brain burn when she feel like realy tired now she needed some peace with her lovely pet and book in her hands.

@Rune Sanderson

Rune had done better on exams or so he thought. He always had difficulties with the magic aspect, but he way trying. The voice in his head was even doubting this as he kept overthinking just about everything in his life. He was going to be a third year soon, and still he did not feel like Hogwarts was his home. He did not feel like he fit in, which was actually not much different than when he was the odd homeschool kid, only known because of his all-star twin brother. Rune wanted to be more than that, but he often found himself so comfortable in the shadows, even if it was a lonely existence. The young Hufflepuff boy had to get out of his head. He left the castle and wondered towards the Gardens.

The Gardens always reminded him of home, of his mother and family. How many days he had spent reading his 'homework' in the garden while his mother was teaching him new lessons that would help him in life. Life certainly seemed simpler than. But things change. Rune knew that. He just hoped he was changing for the better. I have to be more confident He thought knowing that may never be the case. The young Hufflepuff never quite felt confident, even with his improvements this year. He wandered around the Gardens, spotting a girl he had never met before. She had an adorable little pygmy puff on her shoulder, a pet Rune wanted to get but his father had said it would give off the wrong impression. Whatever that meant. Apparently he always gave off the wrong impression, if only they knew.

Rune slowly approached the girl, his heart racing. He never spoke to anyone, not on his own. Usually people always started conversations with him. But he had to change. Change is good He thought not quite believing it. "What's your pigmy puffs name?" Rune asked the girl with the book. She hoped he didn't startle her. That was all he needed was to scare away someone in the calm of the Gardens.

Bella for the moment wanted opened the book but she got a little more disturbed. "He name is Nebbie. He is so cute" Bella looked her pet and smiled. "Are you from Hufflepuff house?" She asked.

@Rune Sanderson

Rune instantly saw that he was taking the young girl away from reading her book. Although she did smile as she introduced her pigmy puff, well at least smiled at the pet. That could not be the worse sign in the world. Rune tried to calm himself down, tried not to worry about all the thoughts buzzing around in his head that he was bothering the other student. She did not seem like she was too bothered, which was a nice change of pace from what Rune always thought would happen if he struck up a conversation with someone. "Nebbie is a good name" Rune said with a shy smile forming on his face. He had never heard the name before, but he was not one to talk. Basically he had the same name as a subject here at Hogwarts.

Rune watched the pigmy puff for a second, still longing to get one of his own. Maybe one day, maybe when he was older. It would be nice to have a pet as a companion especially when he was feeling so lonely. Rune pushed himself out of his thoughts as the girl asked him a question. "Oh Yes. I'm a Hufflepuff Second year." He began. It was crazy soon he would be saying third year. The young boy did not want to think about it. He would have to choose electives when he came back next year. Exams are just over. Don't rush yourself He thought as she spoke to the girl once more. "What house are you in?" He asked, sure that was supposed to be the proper response to a conversation. "Oh! and I'm Rune. Rune Sanderson" He said extending his hand for a hand shake, although it felt a little proper honestly. Rune wasn't sure why he decided it was the right course of action, but it could not be undone now.

''Thanky!'' She was happy that he thought the same that Nebbie was a good name. She was truly the fan of pygmy puff. Then she listened another boy talk and he seemed nice and why not they can be friends? At least she hoped be friends with him. ''I'm Elizabella Drake but friends call me Bella. And I'm Hufflepuff first year and i am a big fan to Herbology.'' She smiled. ''Nice to meet you, Rune! You have nice name!'' She started a nice compliment to him.

@Rune Sanderson

Rune smiled shyly as the girl indicated that she liked his name. That was certainly a first for the young Hufflepuff, who often disliked his name. Not that it didn't fit, simply it was odd. Rune didn't like to stand out in any way, his given name certainly did on many occasions. Especially when people teased him for it. He tried not to think about that now, thinking about the positive that someone actually liked it. "You have a nice name as well Elizabeth. It's nice to meet you." Rune said not sure if she wanted him to call her Bella. He hoped they would be friends. This loner certainly needed more friends. Or any friends He thought. But he was not quite sure that this newly met individual would want him to call her the same name that her friends called her.

Of course Rune was overthinking everything. He always did. It was just difficult to shut off his brain sometimes. Luckily the other Hufflepuff seemed to know how to hold a conversation, something Rune often struggled with. It was not like he got much practice. "I love Herbology too!" Rune said a brighter smile appearing on his face. "It's one of my favourite subjects to be honest." He wanted to mention that was because he was often not that great at the magical aspect of other classes, but kept it to himself. "Before Hogwarts, I spent most my time in my mother's garden. It even puts this place to shame." He said momentarily looking around at the garden where they were located now. "But this place is nice too" He added quickly not wanting to seem stuck up. Rune certainly was not that type of person. "I just wish it was bigger...you know" He finished, knowing he probably was being awkward again. Why couldn't he just be normal. He had his chance to make a change, to make a friend, and he was babbling like a dork.

''Thanky! Do you think we can be friends good to?'' He seemeed nice and her puggmy puff he liked to. Nebbie seemed interesting and he looked to him. ''Mine, to! I was thinking asked professor Castilio if he needed helper to Herbolofy.'' Bella smiled him and she was happy how she easy find contact with boys but girls was to way harder.

''I was spend time with my mother and i help her with plants and hospital. She worked hospital and help lot of things and she is a doctor. '' bella wanted be like her mother healer our sea bealong and she just needed some life expierence to understand how things worked here in life. ''Please, don't need do that! You can enyoi your life now. Make some fun things with friends. Study plants and enyoi life Hogwarts. You see, it's good be a child to! You don't need woried about relontiships and work. All my life is Netflix our chips'' She smiled.

@Rune Sanderson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back