Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
undefined
Wand
Bloodwood 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Selene enjoyed the rose deliveries. she was prepared she had taken the previous years yearbook out of the library so as to look people up. as soon as she had received her list of deliveries she had noted down each of her recipients houses and years. there was only one who she couldn't find which meant they were likely a first year. one name wasn't familiar to her was @Aisa Hunter, however, a look through the book said she was a second-year Gryffindor and after seeing her picture she at least was familiar. shewas oftenn seen at school events with a camera taking pictures for accio. she entered the great hall as always on rose day it was a hive of activity. surly an accio photographer would be making the most of this breakfast buzz. sure enough, she saw the face she was looking for. "Hello, are you Aisa? she asked the girl hoping she had found the right person.

Aisa had forgotten all about the rose madness until it was happening all around her. She had been more focused on the Valentine's dance tonight, an event she had to take pictures for. She wondered if that would be a good excuse not to go with Sully. She was feeling uneasy about him ever since she had opened up to him about her feelings. Jarica was back now anyway, he was probably going with her. Aisa was interrupted as she poured some juice for breakfast, looking up to see an older girl. "That's me." She said, noting the roses. She had a feeling she knew what this was, and who had sent her one.

Selene was glad that the girl was the right person. "Good morning. Aisa. happy valentines day" she said. "I have a rose for you. she added. taking one of the yellow roses out of her basket and passing it to the girl. "I have a note somewhere too." she said. taking the pile out of the basket and shuffling though them trying to find the one with Aisa's name on it.[/B]

Aisa nodded when the girl said she had a rose for her, it was as she had expected. "Alright." She said, taking the rose and placing it down on the table. She stared at the girl silently as she looked for the note. She didn't really feel like making conversation with a stranger.

Selene was glad the girl wasn’t the kind of person who liked to talk. Did she didn’t mind chatting as long as the person wasn’t pleasant and not rude. She had the feeling that the rose she had decided to deliver next was going to be the latter. i got it she said taking a slip of parchment out of the basket and handing it to the girl.
note said:
Thanks for being a part of Accio! It would not be the same without you!

Vader

Aisa smiled at the girl briefly when she handed her the note. Then she read it, nodding to herself. She had known what it was. Vader was a nice guy, always sending everyone in Accio roses like this. She tucked the note into her pocket. "Thank you, good luck with your other deliveries." She told the older girl.

Selene watched the girl read the note nod and put it away. a rather underwhelmed response. but she didn't mind she was just glad to get her first delivery done. "thank you, I think i might need it for some of the deliveries I have" she said keeping it open as to if she meant finding people or specific deliveries. "Have a good valentines day" she said before heading away from the girl and to class and her next delivery. which may be the hardest one she would make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back