Picked The Right One

Espen Manning

OOC First Name
Cian
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual, tbd.
Wand
knotted 9½ inch yew wooden wand, doxy wing core and unyielding
From the many flowers, plants and fruits and vegetables that could be found around here; Espen's tall posture was walking around with a red rose in his head. One of the two he had been given, this one luckily belonging to a fellow student he unfortunately hadn't heard of before. Hopefully he would find this Leila Walden very soon, he did not want to take too long in handing out these roses. People wanted them dearly, those that were not delivered at all or too late would lessen.. the effect, right ?? That's what Espen was going with, anyway.. he could care less about some deep meaning behind it; most of the messages attached to them were rather silly, or simply loving but nothing too mysterious. Thank goodness, he would not want to deal with any love-hungry student trying to figure out from whom it was. "Leila Walden, recognize her ??" He asked a random, who was also carrying a rose.<i></i>

Leila grinned ”that’s me! Have you got a rose for me?” she said excitedly to the fellow rose deliverer.

Suprisingly enough, the girl he approached was the one he was looking for; figuring someone would have been done delivering roses by now. He was a little on the slow slide, not too known with everyone who was running through the castle because he hadn't been as engaged in the social actions as much as the others; neither was he the type of person to really care much about people that he did not know or were merely a face that he passed on the regular. "I do, dearest Leila Walden-" Again trying to put on some weird, pretentious play like was following a script from something off broadway. Any moment now, and he'd start singing. Definitely a sound that sounded worse than the screeching mandrakes from the herbologists that taught the students Herbology. "You'd wish for me to read it, or would you prefer to read it yourself ?? An awful lot is in it." Well, there wasn't.. but he was trying to make the experience a little more thrilling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back