Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie eyes were already red. She tried to stop crying but the news had really missed up her head. She didn't hate her mother, infact she blamed herself for not being there that summer. They open the the door of room of requirement, it ws a plain setting of chairs around a table, nothing special at that point. She did see a box of tissue that was setting on the table. She grabbed up for it tryingto wipe her tears away. "I feel like it was my fault, if only I had stayed and transfore to Hogwarts in scottland. Closer to home maybe things would ot had happen." she said spilling out her secrets to Blane. She sat on the chair feeling her breathing slow down, they had walked her pretty fast not wanting to be disturbed.

Blane followed Maddiie into the room. He sat down on a chair and looked across at her. "No matter where you could have been, it would not have have changed much." Blane said "Don't blame yourself for what happen."

Maddiie sighed not convinced."And I was so happy, my sickness has a name. It could be cured, finally something good was happening but nothing good last forever."

Grande ran down the seventh floor. He ran in front of what was always the door to the room and passed in front until a door opened. He went in and saw Maddiie and a boy named Blane whom he had met a few times. Grande walked over and sat down in front of Maddiie. He didn't even know where Ginny was. He looked at Blane questioningly and then look back at Maddiie. "Maddiie," Grande said carefully "Whats wrong?"

Maddiie tears started to Build up again once she saw Grande."Ah I ah," she felt her lips tremble with words trying to spill out now. But she could not bare say it, her family lies were like a dirty little secret that must not be told.

Grande looked at Maddiie. He was unsure of what to say as he didn't really know what was going on so he pulled Maddiie into a hug. Stroked her hair and said "Sssh" Lightly into ear.

ginny had ran after Grande but couldn't keep up and she leaned against a wall to get her breath back before walking to the ROR and walking through the door that appeared. She opened it quietly and walked through, seeing maddiie in Grande's arms. 'Shall i go now?'she asked worridly. She didn't want to intrutde on anything and it really was none of her business anyway.

"No Ginny." she said hugging him back. Than she looked at them all finally standing up."Okay heres the good and the bad news." she sighed. "I may be cured but I don't know yet, Nurse Pat, I mean Doc has ah seen my sickness before." she try giving them a half smile. "Bad news my mother missing and she was having in affair." she couldn't believe what she was saying but it was true.

Grande sat in silence unsure of what to say. "Sorry about your mother." Grande said

Ginny felt an urge to say something. 'Hey. Maddiie. Don't blame yourself for your mothers actions. If you do, I will personally have to hunt her down'Ginny warned, trying to be stern and sucessing. 'But that's great news, Maddiie. You're lucky he's here, aren't you.'

"Yeah me too." she felt the tears built up but hold them back not caring anymore. "I guess it was bond to happen." she still didn't tell Grande of what her father had said to her but she was hearing that anymore. "Yeah I guess." sh said smiling about the Doc being here.

'No you can't guess.'Ginny said annoyed slightly. 'You're glad and that's final. Or do you not want to be cured?'she asked calming down again.

"I do very much I do" she said very sadly.
"But whats good if you don't have a family no more." she said in a obvious voice.

'But you do have a family. you do maddiie. Can't you see that or are you turning blind now?'Ginny replied, trying to stay calm with all her will power.

Maddiie looked at Ginny insane. "No when the last time my family mailed me a letter or came to visit. My father came to my job just to tell me to brake up with Grande, what kind of things is that." she said a little angry.

"What? When did that happen?" Grande asked in utter surprise.

Maddiie closed her mouth it was to late." He ah came during my brake couple days ago. But I will not do what he says, hes just upset right now bout my mother." she said hoping it did not hurt him.

Grande nodded. "Right, okay." Grande said "But your illness, it might be cured thats good, very good."

ginny knew she couldn't get Maddiie to understand that she had a family still, even though it was unfair. How would she know if you had no family or near to there?Ginny thought in her head. 'Maddiie. Your family might not be freindly or kind but they are still you're family and you have an unbreakable deal to them. At least they have the kindness to pay heed to you sometimes and not treat you like a punch bag.'Ginny said, her voice going louder slightly. She could tell her will power weakening again.

Maddiie looked at Ginny with concern the table were changing again. "Ginny are you hiding something from us." she said looking at her friend closely.

'No. Don't you dare change this on me maddiie. This is about you,'Ginny said, her voice still calm but lowering a bit.

"Wait hold up, I just said for you guys to come here and talk. Ginny this is not all about me." she said in a caring voice. She looked at Grande than at Blane for support. "If something bothering you, we can talk I mean isn't that why we are here?" she asked the group.

ginny was unsure what to say now. She stood there thinking before saying, 'Nothing's bothering me. Don't worry. Blane? grande?'she asked, smiling now again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back