Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arc)
Wand
Ebony, Dragon heart-string, 9 1/2 inches
OOCOut of Character:
godmod approved

Kira had been surprised when Lauren had come to her, grinning impishly, a note in hand. Kira had waited until Lauren had gone to read it, and was bemused, delighted, and a touch bewildered by what the note said.
Kira

We didn't get a chance to talk when I delivered the dress or during the wedding, but I think you're interesting and would like to be friends. Write me back. Everyone can use a penpal, right?

Caelen

So, here she was, making her way up to the owlery once again. She wasn't entirely sure, but in no time she had sent a snowy owl that belonged to the school on it's way with her reply.

Caelen,

Things were a bit hectic, weren't they? I have to admit that the wedding was beautiful, and it was nice to see Damien. Did you meet him? It made me wonder what my wedding would be like when I'm older. That's years away, though, and I'm missing the main thing you need for a wedding. It did make me consider the future in other ways, aside from the girlish dreams. I don't have any solid plans for the future yet, so I'll just focus on my grades until I figure out what I want to do. Do you have any plans for the future?

Kira

Another school year has started. Caelan lost a relative who graduated and now he has another who's going to graduate this school year. He swear that they just come and go and he didn't like it. He was alone most of the time but some days he's with his friends that he made as soon as he moved schools. He was transferred by his parents to Hogwarts Scotland for some weird reason he can't even fathom.

Another morning had arrived and he sat at the Ravenclaw table with his cousin who was seriously staring at someone. He ignored her and started with his meal until hoots of arriving owls came by, the family owl swoop in and drop a letter a few inches away form his plate. He grabbed the envelope and opened it to a surprising reply ...

He giggled at her reply and wanted to just reply there. He had to ask his cousin if he can have some parchment and a pen. Of course, she didn't hesitate to lend him one. Caelan started ...

Friendly Letters said:
Dearest, Kira

It was indeed hectic, I'm sorry if I couldn't even talk to you before and after the wedding. There was so much family members to talk to that it was seems mandatory to talk to them. Was Damien my cousin's boy friend? I had a brief talk with them but that is all. I think he's a good choice for her rather than Liam Adams, the boy seriously was a cause of a fight one time. But Anyways, I think you'll look wonderful in a wedding gown. I can't wait for that day to come ... Umm, what I mean was I can't wait to be invited. My future? That's pretty much work out for me. Everyone in my family seems to take the political side or the law. So either one of those, I guess.

So, how was your brother? Teagan was constantly asking for him. She's saying about DNA and what not. I told her maybe it was a coincident that they look a bit like. Oh, and tell him, Teagan wanted a rematch for that rugby game next summer. Hope you're having a good school year so far because I'm not and wanted to graduate already.

Much love, Lenny

Caelan was hot red after writing that response. He had talked with other girls before and he hand't fell like this before. Maybe he was changing, a true teenager perhaps. The owl waited beside his plate, Caelan gave it a treat and attached the letter back to it's claws. He didn't have to tell the owl to go. It flew up and out of the Grate hall in a minute.

Kira was sitting in a window seat in the Ravenclaw common room when an owl appeared on the windowsill next to her. She smiled, cooing softly at it as she took the letter from it. She wondered how the owl had found her, but she soon found herself blushing over Caelan's response. She smiled softly and took a parchment from her bag, quick to respond.

Caelen,

It's alright, there's no need to apologize. Weddings are always really hectic. I was a little surprised to see Damien there. Aside from Tyra and Reagan, and my brother-in-law Jason, he's the last family I have. My parents passed a few years ago and Tyra's been taking care of me since. There aren't many of us but we're pretty close. I'd like to have a big family like yours someday, where there are so many it takes all day just to say hi to everyone. It must be hard to be lonely in a big family.

Of course you'll be invited to my wedding, whenever that happens. I have to have someone there who can look dashing in a suit.

I can't see having my future planned. The Inn will probably pass on to Tyra's children. Do you want to go into politics or is that just what your family wants? I don't think anyone should be involved with anything unless they have a real passion for it. I like to create things, maybe I can do something with that. What do you like to do?

Reagan is alright, he hasn't spoken much about anything, really. I'm a bit worried. He's all I've got and I'm concerned what this whole deal with Teagan might do to him. I guess I might just be a tad paranoid, but you'll have to forgive me. I lost my little brother when my parent's died, I don't know if I could handle losing my big brother too.

My school year is spent mainly in the library, though one of my friends came looking for me to get advice. She likes a boy and doesn't know what to do about it. This might surprise you, but she recently discovered she had a twin brother, too. That's been interesting.

If you do manage to graduate, come and visit. I promise I won't let Reagan hit you in the gut with a Rugby ball again. Or if he does slip past, I'll make sure to fix you up.

Kira.

She bit her lip as she signed the letter. It was best she didn't read it twice or she would never send a letter to the boy again, so she wrapped it around the owls leg and sent it back on it's way. If she overthought this then she was sure her nerves would win out and she'd be holed up in the library forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back