Patrick O'Brien

Patrick O'Brien

Name: Patrick Robert O'Brien

Birthdate: 4th August 1988

Age Now: 31years

*Blood Status: muggleborn

Hair : dark brown wavy hair

Eyes : brown eyes

History: Joined Hogwarts in 2000 and in my second year made the Quidditch team. Was never the greatest academic achiever but with a lot of effort and plenty of tutoring I got all my OWLS and NEWTS, much to my amazement. In my fifth year of Hogwarts I became the captain of the quidditch team and stayed so until I graduated in 2007. I was a proud member of the Gryffindor house.

Family: My family are from Ireland, the very south. They run a farm and an animal sanctuary. All my siblings and their spouses as well as children live there, it is a vast house on more than 40 acres of land of land.
My father is Ruairí O’Brien and my mother is Peggy.
After leaving Hogwarts I was recruited onto the Kenmare Kestrels quidditch team, I was their centre position chaser. The same year I met and fell in love with one of the Kestrel chairleaders, Corine Murphy. We married in a small ceremony but split two years later due to irreconcilable differences – she didn’t love me anymore. I was young and foolish. I was 19 when we married and 21 when we got divorced. I had my first tryouts for the Irish team in 2010 and succeeded but only made alternate and never got my game at the World Cup that year. Over the next four years, I made my way to captain the Irish team and in 2014 we made the semi finals. I played my last game in 2018, when Ireland won the World Cup. It was possibly the best day of my life.

*Job: I also retired that day and became assistant coach to the team, this job entailed learning how to heal as we came up against serious injuries everyday. I quit this job in 2019 and am now the nurse at Hogwarts New Zealand. I get to fly when I want (which is not very often anymore) but I also enjoy my job.

School Attended: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Scotland

*If a Hogwarts Student, house: Gryffindor

Country of Origin: Ireland

Where You are living now: New Zealand

My niece Andromeda Fiorelli attends the school and keeps an uncanny account of my achievements on the pitch.
Daily Prophet

Following a great season and indeed a great few years with the Irish Quidditch
Team – Patrick O’Brien is hanging up his broom! Officially announced today is
His retirement from the sport he loves. An inside source has confirmed that he is
In line for position of assistant coach with the Irish team
Patrick himself did not confirm or deny the rumours today as he made his way
Off the pitch after his last game. A remarkable sportsman who will be sadly missed.

irsihteamcopy-1-1.jpg

irsihteamcopy-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back