Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lucca
Wand
Knotted 17 Inch Whippy Cedar Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
It had been months since their graduation and Cassiopeia Sparkes had moved into NZ and was out exploring the place. She was thinking of getting a job somewhere in this place. She missed the gang, especially in the Daily Prophet as an intern. She was getting in the university for her journalism degree. She missed the gang, especially one annoying but a sweet person. Smiling, she went on about to enter a shop for some brunch when she bumped into someone. Without even looking, she apologized while trying to steady herself. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I was not looking."

Lucca wasted no time in getting lost after graduating from Hogwarts, Scotland. While his one and only sister much rather have him running the shop back in Salem, Lucca was doing everything he can to avoid that responsibility. He didn't go anywhere near or think about Salem, in fact, he went to other parts of the world to see all that can and experience. With just a bag that he carried his tent in and his wand, Lucca adopted that nomad lifestyle. It was great, no set of rules, no worries about anything but himself. Lucca couldn't ask for anything better. Coincidentally, he ended up in New Zealand where his sister was currently taking up residence. He was avoiding checking in with her while he bit into an apple and casually roam the harbour. Colliding with another, Lucca's apple fell out of his hand. "Sh!t, there goes my last apple" he cusses to see that he had or rather Cassi had bumped into him. "Cassi! You owe me an apple, and a pint," Lucca smirks, with no shame in blaming her for his apple taking a fall. "What the bloody hell are you doing here?"

Cassi was just trying to clear her face of her long red hair when she heard a familiar voice calling her name. Lucca De Niro was still the same, spewing bloody curses given the chance. He was just more handsome than before though. Whoa, where did that come from? Cassi shook her head at the thought before giving a smile. "Lucca De Niro! Sorry about your apple though I don't owe you a pint.", she smirked. They were never good friends and more like cats and dogs when put in the same room. If it wasn't for her best friend slash cousin, Atkin Grayveson, they would be at each other's throats already. "I live around here, waiting for a response for an application. Not that you cared." She was sure the man was not listening to what she said. As much as she liked him, he can be a jerk at times. Most times trying to get a rise out of her.

Lucca smirked at the redhead beauty, she sure was something to gawk at if he was feeling lonely. Otherwise, he tried to avoid getting close to his best friend's cousin. Especially with his track record, he isn't really known for keeping partners around for too long. "It didn't hurt to try!" He laughs, crackling. "The very one, hi Cassi. Hey! I can pretend to care about mundane things, sometimes. Buy me a pint and you can tell me all about your boring life at this point," Lucca grins at the redhead. "Actually, before you say anything, how's Atkin? I actually miss the tw@t!"

Last edited:
Cassi rolled her eyes playfully. Lucca never changed. It there was, it was for something better. "Fine, I'll buy you a pint. You'll have to buy me lunch though.", she joked as she playfully linked her arm through his and pulled him along. "Atkin? Kin's doing fine. He was just being himself.", she said thoughtfully. Atkin pretended to be fine. "He was planning to visit your sister actually. You should go together." She kept pulling him until they reached as a small pub.

Lucca went with Cassi without hesitation. He groans out loud at her request, "Hey if I had any quid or galleons I would've bought my drink, right? Asking me to buy you lunch defeats the purpose of me asking you in the first place! Come on, Cassi, think with that old nogging of yours," Luccas tease with a laugh. Lucca pulled open the door for both of them. Once inside he smelled a fresh brew and food, it was calling his name. "My sister, why? She works over here, I can see her any time. Besides, she trying to give me the shop and I'm not ready for that just yet," Lucca shook his head. "Tell Atty to come here and hang with us, I miss the idiot."

Last edited:
Cassi laughed out loud. They may not be that close during the school days but it sure changed now. Plus, she had a secret crush on the boy. Atkin knew about this and seemed protective over it. "Alright, alright. Be thankful I still have some money left from my graduation present." Good thing, she had thought of bringing some to spend for this day. Lucca may be a prankster, but he was still a gentleman. "Why thank you sir.", she said, surprising him with a kiss on the cheek. She entered the pub, acting as if it was nothing although she could feel herself blushing. She took a seat across him before answering his question. "I have no idea. You tell me. He's your best friend. Why don't you take the shop? I'm sure you'll manage it well.", she added, raising her hand for the server. "Well, I was unsuccessful at dragging him out. Good thing Morie's keeping him company." She referred to her adopted brother, Morwen.

Lucca touched his face and pretended as if he was stunned to receive that cheek kiss from Cassi. "See, that's gonna cost you a little extra if you're trying to have a fun time, yeah?" Lucca teases the girl, sitting across her at a table. He shook his head, "Nah, it's not my time. And anyway, she has this Williams bird running the place and hired some local kid to help out. I'll take it when I'm ready," which maybe never for him. If anything, he can work out a deal with his sister, but for the time being, he was going to enjoy his freedom from responsibilities. Lucca aching to travel a little more, to get lost and see where he ends up. "I have an idea, you should come with me? Travel around a little, yeah? Maybe take Atty, it might get his mind off Aliviah."

Cassi shrugged playfully. She already knew how playful Lucca could get, being in the constant end of Atkin's pranks, Lucca was just like his best friend. She listened to the boy talked about his sister and her business but it seemed to her that Lucca's heart was not really in it. She could not blame him. She was scouted to work for her aunt's boutique but she knew it was not for her. She wanted to see the world and how she could make a difference. The idea verbalized when Lucca proposed it. "Traveling? With you?", she teased. Leaning a bit closer to him, "Sure, I'd love to travel with you. But how about leaving Kin instead, just you and me?" She wondered how the boy reacted to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back