Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
After scoffing down her own breakfast, Lizzie scrambled back over to the Ravenclaw table, hoping to catch her next delivery before the meal was over. After asking a couple of people at the table if they knew who she was looking for someone was able to point her in the right direction, and Lizzie made her way over to the younger boy, smiling cheerfully. "Hi! You're Simon Vanity, right?" She asked, tone friendly. "I've got a rose delivery for you!"

Simon was catching up a little on the homework he had as he sat eating breakfast first thing in the morning. The part-veela was ignoring all the noise around him as he tended to do at this time of the day. His gaze was dragged away from the book when someone greeted him warmly, "Hello, yeah," he said in reply, "I'm sorry, I don't know who you are," Simon gave a little shrug, but it was clear she knew who he was because of the rose that she said she had for him, "Oh really?" Simon smiled at her, clearly quite eager to get it, he hoped that it would be a fun rose, like the ones he had sent.

Lizzie was a little surprised when the boy asked who she was, but laughed it off cheerfully. "Oh, I'm Lizzie, nice to meet you." She said happily, picking Simon's rose and message out of her basket. "But more importantly, you're Simon, and this is a special rose just for you." She smiled, holding out the pink rose and message happily. "Happy Valentines Day!"
Some roses are red
Most violets are blue
I've never met anyone
As handsome as you

Analei

Simon smiled as the girl introduced herself to him, "Nice to meet you too Lizzie," he replied as the girl picked out the pink rose and and handed both that and the note within it. If this was from Charlotte he wasn't going to be very happy, he was supposed to win at everything, this might give her an advantage over him. A small one. The part-veela opened the note and looked inside it. The note was from someone called Analei, the name seemed familiar but he wasn't sure of who that was. Wait, it was that girl from halloween! She thought he was handsome? Okay, he could take that compliement, the poem was a bit weird to him, but he'd take it. The effort was nice. "Thanks Lizzie, Happy valentines day to you too," he held them up and nodded lightly as he thanked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back