Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Ten inch sturdy Cypress wood with Thestral hair core
James couldn't believe how late he was running. The twins in tow, he rushed up to the house. The twins each carried a big bag of groceries. He held one as well. He pulled out his keys, ignoring the twins as they chattered away about some sort of royalty. It took him a minute to get the door unlocked, but eventually, he was able to get in. He rushed to the kitchen, setting the groceries down. Their guests were supposed to be here any minute and he hadn't even started dinner. Well, maybe that would work in his advantage. He didn't know what his guests would want to eat. Maybe the Professor would be picky or have a picky kid. He had the twins leave their bags on the counter before taking off. "Onyx! Make sure you find a hairbrush! Sapphire! I don't want to see you back down here in that same old hoodie!" He called after them as he set about putting groceries away. He had just put the last of it into the fridge when he heard a knock on the door. With a nervous gulp, he hurried to answer it. The guests were here. He pulled the door open and gave them his best smile. "Hello there! Come on in."

Some might call her overprotective, but with her children forced to grow up in the spotlight, the woman didn't think there was such a thing as too protective. It was difficult to trust anyone who wasn't family, even now when she knew the children were old enough to care for themselves. Of course, certain people like Ava and Monty were exceptions to that but they were more like family to her than anything else. So when Jacob had received a message from his friends, inviting him over, this had seemed the best concession. She'd get to know the Michaels' guardian and Jacob would get to spend some time with his friends.

As the door swung open, the woman smiled up at the man. "Nice to meet you finally, James. Jacob talks about your kids all the time" she added as she stepped in with Jacob right behind her. She felt her son nudge her in the side, and she frowned slightly. The teenager held his hand out as he greeted the man as well. He looked around as if he were hoping to be rescued, and Cyndi forced her gaze from her son back to their host. Jacob had been doing a lot better these days, but today he'd been irritable. She had no idea why. "You have a really nice place. My hus- Jacob's father and I lived not too far from here when we were first married" she added, taking in the space.

James smiled and took the woman's hand. "A pleasure to meet you as well, Professor. It's like having visiting royalty over." He winked at Jacob. "Sapphire and Onyx are upstairs, I'm sure she needs help fending off her brother if you'd like to rescue her." He shook the boys' hand before straightening back up. "I should warn you both about-" He started, but was cut off as a four-year-old boy rammed into the back of his legs. He turned, surprised to see the child away from Sapphire. "Jordie, say hello to our guests." The little boy glanced out from behind James' legs before speeding away, yelling 'sap! sap!'. James chuckled and shook his head. "Warn you about Jordie. Please come in," He stepped aside, gesturing for them to enter. "I was just getting ready to make dinner. Is there something you two would like to eat?" He asked pleasantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back