Out Of Shape

Celebi Kovalenko

OOC First Name
Cole
Sexual Orientation
Alessio
Six years. Celebi had been climbing the stairs to her common room for six years, and yet there she was panting on the stairwell, hoping that she could try to not pass out, and make it up the rest of these stairs. Celebi was surprised there weren't any ghostly teens who died from overexertion on these steps. They'd probably be Ravenclaws though - that house was probably in the best shape. Celebi looked at her classmate, whom she had asked to walk with her. "Listen, if I die here, don't touch my stuff." She joked dramatically. The blonde moved forward a little more, looking at Leo whom had class with her directly before this. "They should at least put in a snack bar." She complained, now thinking all her snacking was the reason she was so out of shape. It wasn't as if she was chubby, she just hated exercising. Celebi finally regained her breath and at the top of the stairs sat down quickly. "Go on without me, i won't make it. Just kidding, stay and die with me." The blonde Gryffindor had always been a little dramatic, she often did it to make people laugh though.

No matter how many times Leo had climbed up these stairs to the common room, it did not make him any less out of breath as he went up and up, nodding to what Celebi was saying, and shaking his head in amusement. She was so dramatic. "You're not gonna die, Celebi." He paused, before slyly adding, "I think." He winked at her and at her suggestion, he agreed with her entirely. "They really should. Reward us for all of this workout we do every day, at least once a day. Not all houses have to deal with this every day," he shook his head, sighing, almost in defeat. He didn't bother to mention the Ravenclaws, since they were even higher up. But to Leo Gryffindors were high enough. He gasped at her next sentence. "Never! You can't bring me down with you!" he said, pretending to struggle and unexpectedly, as he was stepping on the next...well, stair, he tripped and fell on his stomach. Whoops. "This didn't happen," he said, rubbing his forehead.​

Celebi giggled. "I'm glad you have so much faith in me." She pauses just as he did. "I think." Celebi nodded in agreement to what Leo had to say. "I would accept a single donut, or a chicken tender..." she groaned before getting back to her feet, just intime to watch Leo belly flop into the landing area. Celebi let out a rather loud cackling laugh, she couldn't help herself, the sound he made when he hit the floor was too comical not to laugh at. "Real smooth." The Irish woman said, nudging his side with her Mary Jane clad foot. "You know, with what a smooth opperator you are I can't believe the boys aren't all over you." She teased, knowing Leo wasn't a mans man. "Need help, clumsy?" She inquired, offering her hand to him.

Leo playfully rolled his eyes as Celebi imitated him, in a different manner. He shook his head, chuckling, as she told him what she wouldn't mind eating right now. "You know, if you're hungry, I have some food in the dorms," he mused. Leo always kept snacks in there near his bed (placed somewhere where others wouldn't steal it) because he always got hungry. Especially before bed, for some reason. Or when he needed to study. Leo was always prepared. "I appreciate your concern," he said, a little sarcastically, but took her hand as she helped him up. Once he stood again, Leo dusted himself off and grinned. "Pshhh, please girl," he said, going along with it and batting his eyelashes while pretending to twirl a lock of his short hair with his fingers. "You're just jealous."

Celebi grinned cheekily at Leo, knowing he'd sealed his food's fate. The blonde enjoyed a good pig out as much as the next girl. "You're going to regret telling me that." She joked with him. She wouldn't eat all of his food if he said not to, but sometimes Celebi was able to mindlessly eat through entire packages of crips and tubs of ice cream if given the chance. "I know, I'm a good friend." She spoke. "So speaking of you and your flocks of nonexistent suitors..." She strained to help him up, obviously not very strong when it came to being able to pull him up. "Have you found one for the dance that's coming up?" The question was innocent, and Celebi was in no way interested in going with Leo, he was just her friend, however she was interested to see if he'd tricked any girls into going with him. The Irish girl actually had been eyeing an older boy, however she hadn't even had the nerve to strike up a conversation. She seemed to only be friendly if it involved someone she wasn't attracted to.

Leo's eyes widened a little at his realisation of mentioning his food, and he playfully slapped her on the arm. "You better not steal all the food, otherwise there will no more sharing," he warned Celebi, pretending to be very stern about it though he wasn't sure how serious he looked right now. Leo didn't miss the strain that appeared across her face briefly as she helped him up and quickly thanked her before listening to what else she had to say. It was really entertaining for him having another friend who went along with whatever they said, instead of just shrugging it off or the conversation dying out. At her question his ears visibly reddened and he chewed the inside of his cheek, scratching his head. "Um, yeah, I have...I mean, I haven't asked her yet, but I really like her and I figured since we're dating we might as well go together..." It wasn't often that Leo felt flustered but when he did it was kind of a big deal. "What about you? You interested in someone?" he asked, turning the question back on the girl since he was curious about her too, now. If she was, it was very probable that Leo would tease her about him, or her. He didn't judge.​

Celebi had completely forgotten that Leo was seeing someone, mostly because they gun out and ate food rather than constantly talking about their own lives. The friendship was a strange dynamic, but it was almost typical for Celebi to bond with someone over chicken strips and chips. The blonde laughed at his flustered appearance, disregarding his threat about not sharing as a joke. "Aww, better make sure you shower so you don't smell as bad as you do now." She joked before turning to glance around them. She needed to make sure that no one heard her admission. "Well there is this boy... I think he's a year older or younger than us. And I've only seen him like at breakfast and stuff but he's the best looking guy in the school... but there is no way I would approach a stranger and ask him to the dance!" She spoke, face getting redder as she did so.

When Celebi teased Leo about the fact that he really liked Elizabeth, he chewed the inside of his cheek, willing himself not to get so flustered over such a simple question. He chuckled at her words, grinning. "Are you sure I'm the one who smells?" he asked seriously, though his wiggling eyebrows contradicted his serious tone. Of course Leo would never get worked up about something like this, and especially when he was messing around with one of his friends. "Woah woah woah Celebs, slow down," he put a hand up as if to stop her. She actually had a crush on someone. An idea popped in his mind. "So please, tell me more. You like this guy who is supposedly the best looking in the school - better than me? I'm kidding, you know - anyway, who is he? What house is he in? Tell me everything." If Leo could just figure out who the boy was, it was likely he'd set him and Celebi up.​

Celebi felt her face turn shades, her house's color appearing on her high cheekbones. The blonde laughed and mussed her hair slightly, trying to think of ways to describe the boy she liked. "He's taller than me, and he's got dark eyes. He's really nice. He bumped into me last year and helped me pick up my books..." Her eyes went dreamy for a moment, obvious she was remembering that moment. Snapping back to reality Celebi looked past Leo. No way. She couldn't believe her eyes. He was coming this way. "Act natural." She whispered, however her red blotched face and neck were less than natural and it was obvious she was embarrassed and nervous. She tucked stray hairs into place for a moment, looking at Leo. There was no way this could have been coincidence, but what else could it be?

Less could not believe what had just happened actually happened. He hadn't expected Cyan to break up with him, and although he could kind of understand her reasons for it that didn't make him feel any better about it. The more he thought about it the worse he felt. So, he tried not to. And he knew he needed to talk to someone about it to get it off his chest and Leo was the person who could cheer him up, if even just a little. Alessio was on his way to his brother's common room, when he spotted him. Aha. Except, he wasn't alone. The puff shrugged, and approached the pair. Upon arriving to where Leo and the girl were however he recognised her. He'd helped her last year when her books crashed to the floor, him apologising profusely. Well Less didn't dislike people who didn't make a big fuss of bumping into other people. Unfortunately he didn't know her name however which meant he couldn't greet her properly. "Hey Leo...and friend," he said, trying to sound as casual as possible as he sent the girl a smile, who for some reason was beet red.​

Leo grinned from ear to ear when Celebi blushed even harder if that were possible. Boy did he need to know who it was, now. "That's adorable," Leo said, pretending to gush over his friend's crush. He was momentarily distracted though as out of the corner of his eye he spotted his brother walking in his direction except that something wasn't right. He could see it in Alessio's face, something was wrong. He watched as Al approached him and Celebi and he exchanged a quick glance with him, nodding. He knew he needed to talk to him about something because as hard as the seventh year was trying not to show much, Leo could see it. "Hey bro," he greeted before he introduced him to Celebi. At her look though, and her red face, it dawned on the Gryffindor. No way. His own brother was his friend's crush? He wrinkled his nose a little obviously, and when Less muttered a quick 'see you later' he sent him a thumbs up, wondering what on Earth had gotten into the guy. When he was sure enough that Alessio was out of earshot, he turned to Celebi, eyes widened and mouth open. "My brother is the guy?!"

The idea of her being adorable when blushing was foreign. The blonde attempted to look fierce but it didn't last as the boy she had a crush on approached. Celebi only continued to get more and more embarrassed as she realized that she was crushing on Leo's brother. His flesh and blood? How were they even related. The guy was tall and handsome and so sweet, and Leo was a butt - not that Celebi didn't think he was a great friend, he just picked on her. The blonde looked at her feet and as Alessio was walking away whispered. "Hi." Finally having mustered up the courage, only a little too late. Looking at Leo Celebi shook her head. "I didn't know you were related! He's like ridiculously good looking and super nice. You're a butt head and tell me you won't share snacks!" She insisted.

Oh. My. God. Those were the words that kept running through his head, when he replayed the situation over and over. Finally, Leo settled on holding his stomach as he erupted into laughter, Alessio was way out of earshot now. "Oh...dear..." he said as he pretended to wipe away the non-existent tears that were (not) running down his face. "Cel...and my brother...wow. Never would have guessed." When he calmed down enough he grinned at her. "It is so sweet." He rolled his eyes at her comment not fazed by it at all. "Come on, you know I'm hotter." He paused. "Okay so jokes aside, you know the dance is soon, right. Like really soon," he said seriously.​

Celebi watched Leo bend over laughing and swiftly gave him a smack on the arm. "Stop it's not funny! What if I laughed at you because your girlfriend was so out of your league?" She asked, her face a tomato red. "And no I don't, I like his eyes. They aren't filled with evil like yours." Celebi crossed her arms over her chest. Before finally realizing what he might be getting at. "i am not asking him to the dance he didn't even know my name! Besides he's dating some fruity looking girl with blue hair." She spoke, looking at her shoes. She sighed. "Can I just go gorge myself on your snacks now please?" She requested, brown eyes looking up at Leo much like a puppy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back