Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Willow made her way to the great hall. this would be her last Halloween feast. and she was excited about her costume. it was a little different to what she had done in the past. today she was an insect. maybe a butterfly maybe a moth. just breaking free of her cocoon. She had painted her face and added scales to it and bright feathers and pettles around her eyes. her boddy was swathed in tule her arms and hands free but her fingers fused into three more insecty appendages.
this was something different. it was meant to be symbolic. it had started off as an experiment in make up over the summer but maybe it was a bit symbolic. of her breaking out of being a chils, of her staring to draw her social life back together after last year or of her moving on from the past. she looked around the hall feeling slightly lost. her two best friends had graduated and the last few feasts she had spent with noelle. deciding to start safe she made her way to the drinks table and got herself a drink. she would have had a go with the apple bobbing except that she had a feeling it would mess up the make up instead she joined the line for the pinata

Diana was wearing something she normally would never have put on. Even at other Halloween feasts, she usually tried to look as pretty as possible in her costume. Today, she didn't care. She had no one to impress, and there was something almost freeing about stomping around in heavy boots with heavy makeup and fake piercings. At least she looked completely different than she usually did, and she definitely thought it counted as a costume even if half the clothes she wore were just Sapphire's usual clothes she had borrowed. The girl was looking around for her friends, or at least someone to talk to. She was already hopelessly bored, and thought all the games and activities were extremely childish. She scoffed as she moved past the piñata, but was then startled by the sight of a pretty freaky sight in Willow's face. She recoiled a bit, taking her in. "Are you a reptile with flowers on your face?" She asked her, wrinkling her nose. "I didn't think your style could get any weirder, Willow." She added in distaste to cover up her own initial shock.

Selene walked past the piñata line and saw a couple of older students.

My phone auto changed accounts.

willow looked around as she heard someone scoff. She saw a girl standing there familiar her first thought was that it was sapphire, noelle girlfriend. But when she spoke she realised her mistake. It was not sapphire but diana. an insect actually she said a dry time on her voice. There was something about Diana’s attitude that always brought out her worst side. at least I have a costume and a style. And I didn’t have to raid my dorm mates wardrobe to be able to have some semblance of copied originally. she said as the line moved a little closer to the piñata.
Ooc: sorry it isn’t great. I am on my phone.

Diana couldn't help a slightly mean laugh as Willow said she was an insect. "Oh, fitting." She said with a sneer. The girl's next words were hardly insulting, and Diana tossed her hair back. "I happen to have friends I can use for help when thinking of a costume." She snapped back at her. "And I'd rather be unoriginal than freaky looking like you." She added haughtily. "I see your insults haven't gotten any better than they were during duelling." She added.

Willow rolled her eyes as Dianna sneered her response. "At least I am comfortable enough in my own skin that i can actually make a proper Halloween costume without looking at others for validation. she said.
she chuckled as Dianna called her freaky looking. "you say that like it is a bad thing. I see your insults have not gotten any less unoriginal and predictable" she retorted seeing a professor draw nearer not near enough to overhear them or to intervene but near enough to be noticed. "where are your friends now anyway? I bet they have gotten bored with your wooden personality and used the costumes as a good excuse to avoid you" she said. she wasn't usually this mean. but there was something about Dianna that always seemed to rub her the wrong way.

Diana smiled sweetly at Willow's words. "I almost believe you." She said, glancing her up and down. "But I think you know you look hideous." She laughed at her next words, shaking her head with a slight smirk. "Yes, one way to prove you're good at insults is to copy mine." She said, checking her nails distractedly. She glanced up at her with an arched eyebrow. "At least I have friends." She said coolly. "I don't see you talking to anyone either, Willow. You think you're so special with your club and your prefect badge, but I think when it comes down to it I have more friends than you." She told her with a shrug. It might not be true, but Diana only had to act like it was. "And I have a boyfriend, something you haven't managed since that weird one who proposed, right?" She narrowed her eyes, going in for the kill. "And you don't even have a shiny head girl's badge to keep you company." She said with mock-sympathy. She had thought it was likely going to be between Willow and Analei, but hadn't actually cared which one would get it because she disliked both girls. But at least she could use it now to annoy Willow, which was really kind of fun to do.

Willow rolled her eyes as Diana said she looked hideous 'Yeah. that is kind of the point of halloween" she said her tone flat as if explaining it to someone a little slow. "and also how conversations usually go, one person building on what the other has just said" she added as the girl said that she was just copying her insults. when the girl said that she thought she was special because of the prefect badge and the club but really she had no friend she chuckled. "Keep telling yourself that princess. if it helps you to sleep at night. and it is not that people are just being nice to you because your mum is minister and they have to." she said. she had a lot of friends. her closest in the school at the moment was maze. but she had many more. the entirety of the Gryffindor quidditch team for starters, and her friends who had graduated like Chante, fleur and Syrus. as dina pointed out that she had a boyfriend and willow didn't she nodded. "Congratulations." she said. "I am being genuine with that, it must be a really big achievement. to find someone who would date you" she added, she up until now had left the insults roll off her thick skin, but with the comment about Noelle, she was starting to hit closer to home. "and by the way, Noelle isn't a freak you are just jealous because he dated your only, I mean best, friend last year, meaning less attention on you." she said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back