Terrell Foley

Happy Farmer | Foodie

OOC First Name
Verity
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Deciding to explore the forest this afternoon had happened suddenly, after staring at his Transfiguration book for so long that he was growing cross-eyed. He was struggling with that class as nothing seemed to make sense to him. Frustration got the better of him, he threw the book across the room and it was now lying underneath one of the other beds. He stood up and left his dormitory, descending the staircase to the Gryffindor common room.

Terrell had wanted to explore the Forbidden Forest for a long time but to date had not stepped over the boundary line. Last term @Hildegard de Valeriane had agreed to explore the Forbidden Forest with him, but it had not happened yet. "Hey Hilda." He said, finding her downstairs. "Transfigurations is doing my head in. Would you like to come get some fresh air with me and admire the trees?" He asked with a nudge, hoping she would know that his plans were a little more than just your regular walk.

Hilda was studying in the common room of Gryffindor which was rather empty because most of the students were in their dormitories or were outside.She had been studying for some time and began to get bored and thus let a yawn escape.

At the same time she saw Terrell coming down the stairs and heading towards her to ask if she wanted to go for a walk "Hey, yeah I would love that, I was going to go for a walk there and also I have a new coat that I was going to try on this occasion"said she pointing the new green coat in her bag knowing full well that her friend intended to go into the forbidden forest.

Last edited:
"Oh yeah I'd love to see it." Terrell showed interest in Hilda's new garment that he hadn't seen yet, she had kept it in the bag. He waited for her to be ready then they left through the portrait hole to make their way down the main staircases. "How have you been keeping?" Terrell asked as they made their way outside. The air was chilly, he expected Hilda would put her new coat on soon.

β€œI'm fine and you Foley?” She asked, glancing over his shoulder to make sure no one was following them.
The worst thing would be that they came across a professor who asked them what they were planning to do, Hilda was already thinking of ready-made sentences so as not to appear suspicious.

OOc: Sorry for the late reply D:

"Yeah I'm good." Terrell shrugged, putting school and the lessons he was struggling with out of his mind. Hilda seemed a lot more on edge than usual whereas Terrell was excited. It was Hilda who would save them from trouble he was sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back