Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dan ♡
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hey guysssss.

Realistically, I should have posted this absence like a month ago but I'm lazy so yeah :r

As some of you may know, I am in my last year of school and so I've been really busy with trying to survive pass. I initially thought I would be able to handle it all with HNZ and so I'm very sorry for those people who I started RPs with and completely stopped replying to them :(

I have my trial exams coming up in a couple of weeks so I'm going to be very busy studying for them, but I will be able to post lessons and stuff so that shouldn't be an issue! I am just posting this so you all know what I've been up to and I promise I haven't been ignoring anyone. I may or may not have time to post replies to RPs during the next couple of weeks before my trials but there are definitely no promises there.

I hope you're all doing well! If anyone wants to message me for whatever reason Skype is always open! I just feel so stressed and completely over it and thought I should post this to keep you updated :D

-Kaye.

I hope your trial exams go well :hug:

You can do it Kaye! I know school can be tough and a lot of work but you're going to do great. Good luck with everything and we'll all be here when you're back!

Good luck on your exams!

Good luck on your trial exams! I'm sure you'll do great :)

Best of luck with it Kaye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back