Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Clementine
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Another Gryffindor on the list, Thaddeus had to ask a housemate to point the girl out for him. Whilst walking to the girl, the boy saw that more flowers were being delivered at the moment, which made him smile. He had been working on them until late in the evening so to see the deliverers doing their jobs happily was a relief. ''Camelia Kyle?'' He asked the girl sitting at the table. ''I got something for you.''

Camelia felt guilty Andy relieved at the same time. She sent both boys she had feelings for roses. But she didn’t expect some in right return. Except maybe from Braxton. She glanced up as she heard her name. Another Gryffindor, one she didn’t recognize. She gave a warm smile toward him. “Really? Thank you so much! Oh, is it a rose?”

Teddy smiled at Camelia. ''It is.'' He answered while looking for the girl's rose in his bucket. He handed the yellow flower along with the note attached to the flower to Camelia. ''Happy Valentine's day.'' He added.
Hey Camelia,
I know things aren't easy for you right now, but I hope this flower makes you a little happy. Have a good Valentine's day.
Your friend,
Rose

Camelia took the rose and opened the note, while responding to her peer, "Happy Valentine's day to you too!" She sat back down and read the note. Rose was such a good person. She placed the rose to her nose and inhaled the sweet scent. She felt bad for not returning the favor of this nice gesture. She would have to make it up to her sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back