Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine was absolutely going to make the most of this, her final halloween celebration, well, her final school halloween celebration. She had always tried her best to go and always tried her best with a costume and this was not going to be any different. She was keen and eager to just have a good time. The Gryffindor had come as a skater girl this time around, she had worn something that was casual and easy to move in, fun but not really a costume. She arrived at the great hall, taking in the beautiful sight of it. She knew she could get a snack, or try to find a friend, but she was determined to have the most fun possible and the only way she knew how to do that was by dancing. So, Cyzarine went out to the dance floor and started just dancing. Dancing happily by herself.

Elliot knew he always had Lily to spend time with at events. That had always been the case, even when she'd been too scared to really enjoy it, but he still couldn't help but feel the first pang of sadness to not have Alice around this year to go with.

He'd spent a lot of time working on getting the disillusionment spell just right for tonight as a good distraction, and it was rather freeing to be able to walk around the hall so thoroughly disguised tonight. Though he did have to be extra careful to not get bumped in to. The chameleon effect of the charm wasn't perfect invisibility, but it was close, and with the sheet over his head, Elliot wasn't much more than a floating bit of cloth to most of the party goers. Still, he felt bold, spotting Cyzarine out on the dance floor looking like she was thoroughly having fun. "Hey, can I join you?" he asked sheepishly. Dancing in this costume seemed a bit pointless, but maybe that was why Elliot actually felt up for it. "Oh, it's Elliot by the way, hi. I just waved but I don't know if you can see it, sorry," he added, belated realizing that waving was probably also a bit useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back