Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Evianna was her hands choclet frog and she was waiting @Fraser Fergusson. She was close to forbidden forest and she wanted know what there was more interested? The dark woods and she wanted go inside but she waited his friend..

Fraser was quite curious as to why Evianna wanted to meet in the forest, but he would accept it. The forest was forbidden, of course, but he knew that he could meet someone without getting into trouble. He finished up at the pitch and easily spotted his friend. ”Evi!” he greeted loudly, waving to her and approaching quickly. ”How are you?” he had a chocolate frog in his pocket for her, since she was offering on to him, it made sense to offer one back.

''Fras'' She smiled and hoped he won't mind about that nickname what she was gave him. ''I am good, do you wanna look what is forest? I bring you choclet frog.'' She told him and gave him his hands. Hoped professor @Professor Landon Carter won't mind that she will go there and explore a little more.

Fraser was a little surprised at the nickname, but didn't say anything about it. "I brought one for you too!" he pulled the slightly crushed box out of his pocket, but he was sure the chocolate inside would still be good. He glanced in the forest and nodded. "Okay, sure, we're not supposed to go in, but it'll be okay, it's just some woods,"

"Thanky" She smiled him. "I don't think so it's just some woods. If they say forbiden." She smiled him. "Not to far go?" She asked.

Fraser smiled at the frog he'd gotten, he opened the box and quickly ate the chocolate that was inside. "They can't be that dangerous," he proposed, so he nodded. "We don't have to get close, we can stay near the edge," he suggested with a smile. He pulled out the card. "Aww nice, I got Harry Potter"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back