Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Zoe)
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Rigid Ebony Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Theodore remembered when he had thought of the yule ball as nothing but a silly event, one he had hated quite a bit. He still wouldn't say it was his favorite event at Hogwarts, but it had definitely grown on him over the years. As he looked as his date, he couldn't help the smile that formed on his face. He would go to a thousand dances if Zoe wanted him to, and didn't even think he would mind it. Arm in arm they walked into the great hall, and Theodore looked at the decorations and fake snow with a small sigh. Over the years, it hadn't changed much, and while he resented the event less these days, he still thought the decorations were fairly garish. "What would you like to do?" He asked Zoe, squeezing her arm. "It's our last yule ball." He added quietly. "We should make the most of it, I think."

Zoe couldn't believe that her final Yule Ball had really arrived. Her last year at Hogwarts was flying by much too quickly, and it felt bittersweet to be doing so many things for the final time. Zoe loved the Yule Ball and had been looking forward to today for a while, but once it was over, it would be over. As sad as it made her, there was nothing to do for that sadness but to make the absolute most of the evening and her time with Teddy. Squeezing his arm slightly, Zoe nodded quickly in agreement. "Let's dance!" She beamed, taking Teddy's hand and pulling him out onto the dancefloor behind her, her other hand holding up the train of her extravagant dress.

Theodore allowed Zoe to take his hand and lead him to the dance floor, making sure not to step on her dress. It was very large, very noticeable, and very her. Theodore felt a fondness as he watched her for a moment, then leaned in to give her a quick kiss. "You look beautiful." He murmured before pulling back. "Dancing sounds like it would be fun." He added a little shyly. He gently placed his hand on her waist, squeezing the hand he was still holding. "I only want to focus on you tonight." He added quietly, before starting to lead her in a dance. He wasn't a great dancer, he knew he moved a little stiffly, but he hoped Zoe wouldn't mind.

Zoe couldn't help smiling as Theodore leaned in to kiss her, lips still curled in contentment as she kissed back. "Mmm, and you look handsome." She grinned, tickling the slight fluff of facial hair Teddy had started growing recently. She put her arms around his neck and began to sway with him, smiling warmly and looking up into his eyes. "Me too." Zoe murmured, thinking how perfect this moment felt. "Just the two of us."

Theodore smiled at Zoe's compliment, though her tickling the hair he'd been growing on his chin made him frown a bit for a moment. But when she stopped and they started to sway together, the frown faded away. He gently placed his other hand on her waist as well. "I hope you're not expecting any complex and intricate dance moves." He murmured to her with a slight smile. "Though I think you know how I dance by now." He added, meeting her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back