on our way to class

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda walked down into the dungeons, of all places they had to put potions why did it have to be down here! She would have thought the DADA class more suited really. She bit her lip and waited for Amy, moving her book, parchment and quill to her other arm.
"Come on Amy!" she muttered, she so hated this part of the school.

"I'm coming, i'm coming" Amy said lagging behind slightly, shifting the position of her bag constantly. She caught up with Andy at last.
"I'm here, i'm here now" she said smiling at Andy
"All ready for lesson now then?" she asked grinning.

"I'm looking forward to the class myself!" Amy said excitedly.
She was keen to learn more about magic as it was something relatively new to her.

"Ooo i like it myself, its nice to have a change of scene every now and then" Amy said smiling.

"And I thought I was wierd..." Andromeda smiled at Amy, "You are just positively strange!" pretending to shiver all over from being in the dungeons.
"Is it haunted down here as well then? I mean you see all the other ghosts gliding about the place up stairs but not as frightening as it would be to see one down here, I 'd imagine!"

"I think i do strange quite well" Amy said grinning at Andy.
"Mmm i see what you mean though 'bout the whole ghost thing" she added glancing round.

Andromeda laughed, "Exactly. I mean spookie much!"

Andy walked on with Amy she looked about her and finally decided something.
"Ok, we have plenty of time before class really, shall we look about down here? The Slytherin house is supposed to be down here".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back