Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackenzie Mitchell

Hufflepuff Grad | Retired Surfer | Eeylop's staff

OOC First Name
Dan
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Ok guys I know I make a lot of these but I've been going through some characters that I want to revamp and dig out of 'retirement'.

We'll start with the only one here still a student. Mackenzie Mitchell. Sixth Year. Hufflepuff. (This one has a bio, shocking for me I know). Mackenzie is still unhappy about being a witch because she yearns for the life that she gave up to come to Hogwarts. Mackenzie is easy going and friendly, she likes to be outdoors and to be active. She is a very sporty person, generally prefers muggle sports, she is an avid surfer and a fan of rugby, she even hangs an Australian rugby team scarf on her bed. Mackenzie she needs everything because she has no life what so ever. I want her to have a few friends, houses not an issue. I also really want her to have a relationship this year, now I am reasonably flexible on this, male or female, no house preference and reasonably flexible on age too. Fifth year up i'm looking at including recent graduates (last couple of years maybe). The main criteria is that they are someone would who would not only get along with Mackenzie but give her reason to love either Hogwarts or the wider magical world.

Next up Jessie Vega. Hufflepuff Graduate. I still morn the way I treated this character, I was desperate to be active with her but her later Hogwarts years came at an awful time for me (Final uni exams!!!!) Finally I am prepared to revive the old girl (once I figure out how old she is). Jessie is fun and adventurous, bubbly and friendly she loves too meet new people and make friends. As before, friends and a relationship are on the cards for this one. Open to 'retconing' friendships too, as I have before.

Next. Oliver Cade Halliwell. My main (apparently). Ravenclaw Graduate and former Prefect. Recently stopped playing Quidditch in England and has moved to New Zealand (the long way round) and looking for his next challenge. As it stands he has one old school friend so I'd like him to have more. He's a friendly guy, a bit of a drinker and fancies himself quite charming. Speaking of which, I've put him out there for a few romances over the years, at one point he even had a final ( :cry: ) So I would like him to have a relationship. I'm open to anything so hit me up if you have a thought.

Finally (I promise) is Jennette Jenkins. Gryffindor Graduate and former Prefect. Current landlady of the Leaky Cauldron, talkative, musical and daydreamy. She needs more friends, she's easy to find, just pop into her pub ;) For Jennette I want to her have friends, regular customers at the pub could also be something we could play around with and of course like my other oldies I would like a relationship for her at some point.

As always, other characters are available upon request.

Okies hi!

So, I have a couple of options for you, which you can decide which ones you want to pursue and which ones you don't, the first of which is Tybalt Archer, now in about two/three IC years, Ty is going to have a moment's realisation and want to settle down with someone and start a settled and stable life. He's a healer in training right now, but by that point he'll be a full time healer. He's incredibly sporty and studious. He works very hard and is very attentive. He's about 19/20 right now, so, he could be paired with any of your girl's there. Perhaps with the exception currently of Mackenzie, depends on what your views of age gaps in relationships. It would be a friendship for now, and this would build to a subsequent relationship when he reaches that certain point. We can work on plots and stuff for it as we go along I figure.

Secondly there is Vicenzo Antolini, he's recently graduated from Beauxbatons and is currently studying at university in France. He's a very laid back kind of guy, doesn't have much patience for muggleborns, thinks they are beneath him, and while he dislikes muggles he has far more patience with them, even so much as living amongst them. He's a self-centred guy who thinks he's a gift from the gods. He's more of a hit once and then leave kind of guy, but I would be open to him getting involved in a no-strings attached deal, that eventually becomes a relationship of some kind. Again, he could work with any of your girls.

Lastly, I have Sage Ottavi, recent graduate of Hogwarts, now I'm not interested in anything long term with her. She's currently figuring out her place, and mostly hangs around with Ferdinand. She's very much a sort of no-strings person, she isn't at all interested in a relationship of any romantic kind. She's young, attractive and just kind of doesn't want to be tied down to any one person, or any one relationship. She's technically straight and identifies as straight, but she doesn't always follow that. She isn't good for a relationship currently, but she could be a plot device if you needed on, or just a sort of non-romantic relationship with Oliver.

If you are interested in any of this let me know!

hi Emzies, you have some interesting ideas here.

On some I'm conflicted in terms of who to match with who.

For Tybalt, Jennette makes more sense. She's closer to his age than Mackenzie and I believe they were both in Gryffindor so may have some level of a familiarity. However, for some reason I'm drawn to him and Mackenzie. The age difference isn't a factor for me at all, (honestly where I'm from 16/20 relationships are quite normal). Point is I'd be ok with the two of them having a relationship if you were, whether they went the distance or not is another story, his revelation about wanting to settle down might scare Mackenzie as she'd not be long out of Hogwarts on this sort of timescale. (Maybe this drives him towards Jennette, who he's been friends with the whole time. Just a thought). That might be hard to follow over time but I kind like it. Let me know what you think and we can simplify it anyway you like.

Now, potentially as of earlier today Oliver is off the market. But I did have a thought about Sage. As you say she is straight but doesn't always follow that, with that in mind would you be up for something no strings with Jessie? She's at a crossroads in her life and needs to no something crazy. Could be anything really, one night stand or just a no strings arrangement. Let me know what you think.

For Sage and Jessie, I am in for a one night stand sort of situation, perhaps that every so often she comes back to when Sage wants it while Jessie is going through her phase. Sage wouldn't ever have any feelings towards her. We could do this at any point really.

As for Tybalt and Mackenzie, age difference doesn't bother me either, and I think they'd really get along, he'd definitely enjoy her passion for sports and what not. His revelation would obviously come at about the time that she leaves school, but it wouldn't mean that at that point they'd have to immediately get together and settle down, just that rather than looking for brief relationships that last a weekend, or a few weeks that he'd be looking to find someone to settle with, so the relationships would last longer. Thus we could wait till she was ready to also settle down before we actually put them together in a relationship. I think to begin, they'd just have to meet, and since she's still in school, they could just start a budding friendship and when she leaves school, they could become closer friends since they'd be able to spend more time together. If they work well as friends, and were friends for a while, it might then make sense if they ended up dating.
What do you think?

I'm fine with Sage never developing feelings for Jessie. I just want her to get out and experience things, maybe she will develop some feelings for Sage, nothing major but maybe think more off it than Sage. But yeah, maybe Sage used Jessie when she's lonely, or bored or whatever. But I was thinking they could meet in a pub or club of some kind. It seems a good a place as any to start a no strings thing between them.

As for Tybalt and Mackenzie, I'm happy for them to end up together. Maybe by the time she graduates she is ready for something serious but I would prefer for them to start dating sooner rather than later, not sure how you feel about that. I think Mackenzie would certainly want to date Tybalt pretty much instantly. If there was a spark there she would certainly want to pursue it.

With Sage and Jessie, bar or club is good for me! Would you like to start something, or would you like me to?

And, for Tybalt and Mackenzie, Tybalt wouldn't date her until she'd left school and was in that position to want to settle down, but I feel like they should meet before that point you know? Just so that it's not completely out of the blue, even if it's just you know two people meeting and being on a first name basis. Maybe she has a bit of a one sided crush at the beginning of their relationship, and when he decides to settle maybe that's when they run into each other again, and he asks her out properly? If she's also in that sort of place?

Yeah I can start something for Sage and Jessie.

For Tybalt and Mackenzie, ok after school. She probably will have a one sided crush on him, but maybe they have a little more of a friendship before she leaves school. Nothing major but just a little more than first names. Maybe they hang out a little during a Brightstone weekend or something.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back