OOC First Name
Lovi
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Blackthorn Wand 15 1/4" Unicorn Hair Core
The Sorting Hat yelled Gryffindor and Jatin Tiwari screamed happily as he abruptly stood up, knocking the stool over. All his nervousness was gone now that he knew where he belonged. The thoughts of disappointing his siblings didn't enter his mind as he jumped off the stage into the arms of some random student, who was also cheering like Jatin was. Now, that he was sorted he suddenly was hungry, but they had a whole ceremony to get through.

Willow was back at school. She was happy to be back, not that the classes were particularly fun. she didn't even have care of magical creatures until next semester but it was nice to be back and see her friends again. Of course, the feast would be good. the sorting ceremony was starting and she was watching clapping for each new student sorted and cheering and clapping hard if they were to join the Gryffindor table. after a while, her attention started to wander. she looked around to see if she could see where fleur was. she wanted to see how her friends holiday had been. hers had been good, though the boss at her new job was a little weird. it was almost as if she had some kind of grudge against her. she heard the hat shout gryffindor and started to clap and cheer. not really watching where the boy who had been sorted went. all of a sudden. she felt arms around her giving her a hug. "hello" she said to the boy. "umm... welcome to Gryffindor" she said giving him a quick hug before trying to untangle herself from his grasp.

Jatin let got of the girl who he had hugged. He was a very touchy person, so hugging was something he enjoyed. The girl welcomed him to Gryffindor, and he sat next to her quietly. There was a ceremony still going on! However, he managed to whisper, "I'm Jatin Tiwari." he quietly introduced himself. There were still quite a few first years in line, so the two had a long time to go before they were really allowed to talk. However, there was intermittent noise that came from each house as every first year was sorted.

Willow smiled as the boy sat next to her. It didn’t feel like long ago since she had been standing waiting to be sorted. Not that it was a long wait for her with a last name of Cullen. She was glad that it hadn’t been ordered off first names.
Willow heated the boy introduce himself over the cheering that came from the Hufflepuff table as a the hat about ced that a girl was sorted to join them. glad you made it into the best house jatin. I’m willow, willow Cullen. she saud introducing herself. She paused and cheered as a girl was sorted into the lion houseit was good to see students joining them. She paused and then waited until the next person was in Hufflepuff. do you have any family or know anyone else here she asked wondering if he did indeed know anyone else.

Jatin was enjoying his time so far, and Willow seemed to be a nice person. He loved her hair color. His father would never let him have such a hair color. However, he was sure that Kishen would defend him if he did decide to dye his hair. He cheered as more people got sorted into Gryffindor. He looked back at Willow when she asked about his family. "My older sister was a Hufflepuff, and my brother, Kishen, is a Slytherin!" he told the girl over the cheering. "Do you have any siblings?" he asked in a quieter voice.

Willow listened as the boy explained which house his family had been in. a Slytherin and a Hufflepuff. and a Gryffindor. she wondered where lin would be when he was finally old enough to attend the school. "you definitely have a better house than each of them." she said. She didn't have anything against the other houses. she actually had a few friends in Hufflepuff. but she was definitely a loyal Gryffindor. when the boy asked if she had any siblings she nodded. "I have a bother, but he isn't old enough to come to Hogwarts yet." she said. "I also have a cousin who is over there at the Hufflepuff table" she said pointing out chante to the boy. Chante was like a sister to her, even if they were cousins, even if they didn't share a drop of blood. The advantage of having a part giant cousin was that she was always easy to find in a crowd.
just then cheers broke out from all the tables as the last student was sorted. and the child looked confused as if trying to work out where to go before they saw people at one of the tables waving to them. "Oh good, sorting has finished. it's nearly time for the feast" she said. her stomach growling as if to emphasise the point.

Jatin laughed a little at the girl's words. He did not have much to think about any of the other houses, but he did not think one was any better than the other. He would have been okay with any house. He sort of had a bias towards the ones that his siblings had been in, but he was meant to forge his own path, and Slytherin or Hufflepuff simply could not do that for him. Jatin looked over as the girl pointed towards the Hufflepuff table. He was not really that interested in seeing who her cousin was, but he was trying to be nice and make friends. "My brother or sister didn't really tell me much about this place, so I don't know anything. I don't know why they kept this place such a secret from me." the worst Jatin would have done was write about it. However, his siblings saw him as a loudmouth who did not know when to keep secrets. Soon, the ceremony was over, and there was a brief speech by the Headmistress before the feast began. Once it did, Jatin was amazed by all the food that appeared on the table. He looked to Willow to see what she picked first because he did not know what to chose out of all the delicious stuff. Hopefully, she did not choose anything produced by animals because Jatin was following in his brother's footsteps and trying to be vegan.

Willow chickled as the boy said that his brother and sister didn't tell him much about it. "Chante, my mum and aunt told me quite a bit. but kept some secrets too. they said after that it was better to experience things for the first time in person and not hearing other people describe it" she said. she thought that her mum and aunt were just wanting her to be left out. but she only now realised what they had meant.
She listened as the headmistress spoke warning them about the forest she looked as lady and raised an eyebrow. the forest wasn't that dangerous. she looked at the boy the same raised eyebrow still on her face. maybe she should have been a better role model but that was some rule she didnt get. or rather she got it. but didn't listen to it. when she went for runs she often ran just inside the first rows of trees the shade was cooler. and hse had been on adventures in there a few times before.
Soon the speech was over and food appeared on the table. Willow didn't need telling twice. after a holiday of her mums cooking this was a luxury. she first thing she got was a spoon of cauliflower cheese. and then she got some roast potatoes. "The food here is great. ooh could you pass the lamb chops" she asked She loved her meat, it was a taste inherited off her parents she may not be a werewolf but she did possess some of the side effects such as a love of meat.

Jatin nodded at Willow's words. He felt that it was good advice to give someone who knew completely nothing about magic. Kishen and Hilton could have done a better job at explaining what magic was to him, but he understood that his siblings had his best interests in mind when they made their decisions. The speech from the Headmistress was invigorating. He made him even more excited to start learning magic here. He felt like it lasted a little too long because students were hungry! His wish was granted as the speech ended soon, and everyone started to eat and take food from the various plates. Willow asked him to pass her something, but he did not know what it was. Well, he knew what meat looked like, but his family was either vegetarian or vegan. "Umm...sure." he said, and he passed her the closest thing that he could imagine was lamb chops. He managed to pick correctly, thank Vishnu. "I've never eaten meat before. We don't eat meat in our house." he told her quietly. He felt embarrassed for some reason. Jatin wanted to fit in here, but he felt like his eating habits would only make him stick out more.

Willow saw that the boy was unsure what to pass her. how could someone get to the age of eleven and not know what a lamb chop was? she was glad when the boy passed her the correct dish. she was pretty usre that no matter what she had been passed she would have taken some. "Thank you" she said taking a couple of chops before putting the dish down. his next statement surprised her. "You have never, ever eaten meat?" she said more exclamation than a question. she knew her family ate more meat than most having two werewolves in the family meant that there some kind of meat or fish every day. but to never have eaten meat. that was something she could not fathom. "what do you eat instead?" she asked before tucking into a mouthful of potato.

Jatin was okay with not eating meat. It was because of how he was raised, so it was what he was used to. He nodded at WIllow's question. "Like, I can eat meat, but my family chose not to because of our religion." he informed her gently. Hilton and Kishen were very extreme, so they were vegan, but Kishen was not willing to give up that much. He had tried going vegan for a little bit when he was younger, but he did not have the drive to be that way. He enjoyed eggs a lot. He loved eggs. "I eat anything that isn't meat. So, I like vegetables and eggs. I really like eggs." he told Willow happily. He placed some potatoes and broccoli on his plate and took a fork and ate a piece of the green vegetable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back