OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
November hated this. She hated having to call out people's names she didn't know, she wished she hadn't signed up to deliver roses again this year, last year had been so awkward. But she had mentioned it to her Aunt about doing it and couldn't get out of it, she didn't want to disappoint her Aunt in anyway. "Liam? Waldgrave?" She said walking down the Gryffindor table hoping the younger student she was looking for would be there eating breakfast and she could deliver the rose and move on with her day quickly.

Liam didn't send any roses this year. He was busy with Quidditch and the girls would not like him less he figured. The boy went to the Great Hall to get some food he was starving. The roses were going all the way he saw different peopl walking with a rose inside of their hand. He figured if he would get one. The blonde boy heard his name getting called but this girl stood at the wrong table. Were people really thinking that he was in Gryffindor? Liam stood up and decided he would help the girl out. He walked over to the table and smiled at the girl. '' Hi there.. I'm Liam. I've heard my name getting called and figured I helped you out a bit.'' The boy winked for a moment and whispered in her ear the last part. '' I'm in Slytherin, a table further.'' the boy said with a smile.

November could already feel her face turning red as the boy stood up from a different table she was at and come towards her. His words only confirmed her embarrassment and she could only feel just plain mortified by the moment and also the winking the boy was doing towards her. She wanted nothing more than to just give the boy his rose and to leave the Great Hall. "Oh...right..sorry. er, here is a rose for you and the note is attached," November said handing off the rose before quickly moving away. She felt really embarrassed and it was a stupid rose and a stupid kid that made her feel that way. She wished she had listened more carefully when she was given the names and houses, she didn't know why she thought the name sounded like a Gryffindor.

Best of luck getting wit hall the ladies this valentines day, here if you ever need a wingman!
Nixon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back