Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jasper
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Rigid Acacia Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Arinna felt guilty that she had not sent word to her brother for a while now. With so many things happening quickly in her life, she seemed it would be proper to inform @Ari Desai of everything that happened to her. When she meant everything, she meant everything. Including Jasper.

Ari!!!!!!!!

How have you been?

I'm doing good and Hoggy's good too. I have just finished my exams and just enjoying my free time. Ari, how do you feel about me becoming an obliviator? It just came to me and I want to excel in mental charms. I know you'll approve of what I want but how about Father? Can you help me tell him?

Ari, when you come to visit me, there is someone I want you to meet. He... he has been a very good friend to me. Well... He has treated me well too. He even calls me a princess. I'm not even a princess, Ari.

He asked me out to Valentines' Dance last year. We went out as friends. And hung out together ever since. I admit that he was a fun company. But then, he told me he liked me. I asked him to Halloween Feast this time. It was a great night. That is when he started calling me Princess. Because I actually wore a sort of Princess Jasmin costume. And he wore Aladdin.
images
091b10f2867ec9b87446754e9fc0106b.jpg

He walked me back to my common room. He's a Gryffindor. And well... I kissed him. He kissed me back too.

I want you to meet him, Ari. I want to know and see if he is in any way like my adoring brother or even more. Someone I can trust other than you.

I love you brother. I miss you.

Arinna

Users who are viewing this thread

Back