OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hanna Mitchelle Freecss didn’t know what made her agree to her daughter’s nagging about heading to the park. She was new to the area and didn’t know where was where in Kiel. She probably should have waited for Phillip but Lorelai was just too hyper today so she just left a note. It took a while to get to the park because of the language barrier but overall, it was an okay experience. Mitch settled down on one of the benches as her daughter went about and played with the other kids.

Hanna was an adult and could absolutely do as she wished, but he would have liked Hanna to have waited until he had returned from the manor before taking their daughter out in a town she was unfamiliar with. Though Kiel was an emerging community, it was still bigger of an area than he was comfortable with for Hanna’s lack of German language skills. “Hanna,” he finally managed to find her with the tracking spell he’d been sure to place on Lorelai the moment he’d gotten them to the manor. “Please, wait next time?

Mitch smiled sheepishly at Phillip when had found them in the park. It wasn’t that far away from his estate but it did take her and Lorelai quite some time to have found it. And well, she did want to wait for Phillip but their daughter was not having it and she really would much prefer she expend her energy playing with other kids than having Mitch run after her around the whole estate. “Your daughter was making it impossible to do so.

She was your daughter first, to be fair.”

Hanna huffed "She obviously got the attitude from you."

“She bloody well did not,” Phillip told her, indignant. “I was always a patient child, thank you.”

Mitch laughed. Okay, Lorelai probably did get the impatience from her but she wasn't admitting that. "Sure, sure, whatever you say."

Nope,” Philip shook his head as Lorelai came running up to them. “Lore, tell your mother you’re just like her”.

Lorelai beamed at her father and shook her head making Mitch laugh. “Uh-uh! I’m gonna be Papa this time!” The you g girl said making Mitch laugh harder. “Told you so.

Phillip rolled his eyes. “Well of course you’d side with her.” He said, rolling his eyes and bending down to pick her up. He quietly whispered in her ear so Hanna wouldn’t hear. “There’s a horse riding lesson in it for you if you agree with me.”

Mitch watched as Lorelai’s face lit up and declared, “I’m just like Mama!” The woman gasped dramatically, placing a hand on her chest. “Traitor,” she pouted.

Phillip looked up and winked at Hanna. “And that’s how it’s done, babe.” He said, laughing.

Mitch blinked. He hadn’t called her that in forever and hearing it was sort of nostalgic. “Fine, fine. You always win anyways.

Of course I do, because I’m always right,” he said grinning. He looked at Lorelai in his arms. “Right, sweetie?”

Lorelai kept nodding excitedly and Mitch could only shake her head. “Careful darling, your head might not fit through the door later,” the woman warned.

That’s alright, Hanna, I’ll just widen the doors for her.” He booped Lorelai’s nose.

Mitch was having trouble holding back her laughter. “I meant you, Phillip.

Oh,” Phillip said laughing. “Well, I can widen them for me too.

Eye-roll. “You are impossible.

“Nope, just dedicated.”

Mitch snorted. “If that’s what you want to call it.”

“Excuse me, Hanna, I’ll have you know we’re very well know for our dedication.”

She was forever going to deny where her head went with that statement but she was pretty sure that she blushed brightly. Yep. She definitely knew about his dedication. "Right," she cleared her throat. "So what should we have for dinner?"

Phillip laughed at Hanna, though he wasn’t quite aware of where her mind had gone. “I suppose I should cook something, you were no good at it if memory serves.”

"I've improved."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back