OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Swishy Cherry Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Corey's next delivery he decided was both easier and not. The Great Hall was in chaos, but if someone did not know someone during rose delivery day, this was the exact place you wanted to find someone. Or at least attempt to. And well, he didn't know this Theodore guy. But it was likely someone older - a lot older - and definitely not from Hufflepuff either. But someone kindly enough pointed him to the direction of the Ravenclaw table as he yelled "Theodore! Theodore Westwick!" over and over again. He really hoped he would be noticed by this Theodore guy.

Theodore suffered through the rose debacle, because he knew he could expect one rose from Zoe, and he knew he would treasure it even if he found the whole practice tacky. He was quietly eating at the Ravenclaw table when he heard an annoying voice calling his name. He sighed, raising his hand. "Here." He said, glaring at the boy for making such a fuss.

Corey grinned when someone finally spoke up. It only took like what? At least four times of calling the boy's name? But then again, he was pretty far down the Ravenclaw table so it wasn't really either of their fault. And wow this guy was a lot older than him too. "Having an alright day Mr. Westwick?" he asked conversationally while he looked for this guy's rose.

Theodore glared at the boy who approached him. "That's none of your business." He told him as the boy asked how his day was going. "Please just give me the rose." There was only one rose he was expecting today, and he was impatient for it.

Corey merely snorted as the older student glared at him and was apparently seemingly close to snapping. Pulling out the red rose and handing it over with the note, "Yes, yes," he said with a roll of his eyes. "No need to be so stingy."
Teddy
Roses are dead
Violets are BOO!
As Dracula said,
I'll spend eternity with you!
Love and spiders forever, Zoe

Theodore sighed as he took the rose. "I'm not being stingy, you are just taking unnecessarily long." He informed the young boy before reading the note. The note was sweet, and actually made a ghost of a smile appear on Theodore's lips for a moment. But it was gone as soon as it appeared. "You may go now." He told the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back